Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: New He-Man video game for iPad, iPhone & Android!- Now Available on Google Play

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by GozzoMan View Post
    Oh, come on! It's all very cool, but where's the Android version??
    I'm there with you man. I hope it comes out for Droid soon.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
    ANDROID VERSION PLEASE!
    I habitually check Chillingo's website for any information regarding this..... nothing, nadda, ziltch! Even after all this time!

I honestly thought that they would have ported it to Android devices before Christmas, but now I'm not so sure......
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Court Magician
    Tanek, thanks for confirming the counts that people on this site have so far but that's not all the Lore. I have those exact same counts and I am missing 14 Lores (as He-Man and that's after I paid for the five in the first version of the game i.e. the last two game concepts and last three figure concepts). I've kind of given up searching though I think there are some more hidden in floors to be knocked out. IDK.

Oh, and I voted for Evil Lyn
    Have constant patience and die a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by BoShek View Post
    Every time I try to play as She-Ra the game crashes and boots me out. Anyone have the same problem?
    I have that issue with the game, a lot. You need to force quit the app, and then do a manual hard restart. Should work great.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Can anyone take a screen shot of this? I've looked for this spot and even found crystals that match this description, but no floors to be smashed.
    Can't find the lore in 2-2 for the life of me. Found everything else and have hoarded tons of crystals for the next update

After playing for She-Ra for the past few days, I tried playing as He-Man again and I hate it. Too slow and slugish.
    Hi SCB, I took a picture with my digital camera of the spot for you (not sure how to take a screen shot mid game on the ipad). You need to keep hitting the ground to the right of he-man where the crystals are. You will notice that they make an arrow which points down. It will take a number of hits, don't give up!

IMG_4517.JPG

Court Magician
    Is anyone having problems with the heel stomp achievements? My count increases for killing an enemy but won't increase for hitting an enemy. Im stuck at 50 of 75. Obviously, this is for She-Ra.

Quote Originally Posted by CronoSabre View Post
    Hi SCB, I took a picture with my digital camera of the spot for you (not sure how to take a screen shot mid game on the ipad). You need to keep hitting the ground to the right of he-man where the crystals are. You will notice that they make an arrow which points down. It will take a number of hits, don't give up!

IMG_4517.JPG
    Hey thanks a lot. I finally got it. All lores found

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by KuuKuuSon View Post
    Is anyone having problems with the heel stomp achievements? My count increases for killing an enemy but won't increase for hitting an enemy. Im stuck at 50 of 75. Obviously, this is for She-Ra.
    Hi KuuKuuSon, I just came on to report the exact same thing. My Heel Stomp Hits, Lovely Smasher I think it is called, is also stuck at 50.

Court Magician
    Crono, I think that's oddly good news meaning if it's a continual problem, it might get fixed.

Anyone find anymore lore? I've slowed down my play and occasionally play she-Ra to get my bonuses up but that's it. I played 3-3 and 3-4 as He-Man to see if something would stick out and didn't see anything. I want to save my money for BA He-Man and Battle Cat.

FINALLY got round to downloading this for my ipad - let the game commence!
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Pretty fun game. I enjoy playing it on my iPad mini.

I just now got around to this update and sounds like i missed some voting . She-ra's got some weird maniacal expression.

Anyone find youtube videos on locating all the lores?

Is this game still going for .99?
    Last edited by Blue Jester; December 25, 2012 at 12:45am.

Quote Originally Posted by CronoSabre View Post
    Can anyone take a screen shot of this? I've looked for this spot and even found crystals that match this description, but no floors to be smashed.
    Can't find the lore in 2-2 for the life of me. Found everything else and have hoarded tons of crystals for the next update

After playing for She-Ra for the past few days, I tried playing as He-Man again and I hate it. Too slow and slugish.

IMG_4517.JPG
    Thank you!

I have now read all 27 pages and I am quite dissapointed that even after two months the game hasn't been released for Android. We have 4 Android devices (incl. a Galaxy Tab) in our household and I know my son would love to play some He-Man ... sigh
    Last edited by belmont; December 25, 2012 at 06:54am.

Evil Janitor of Skeletor dr phiz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by belmont View Post
    I have now read all 27 pages and I am quite dissapointed that even after two months the game hasn't been released for Android. We have 4 Android devices (incl. a Galaxy Tab) in our household and I know my son would love to play some He-Man ... sigh
    Agreed. This is madness.
    Feedback thread

Great sellers/traders: Soulfly, Grayskulls Fakor, bigassbuzz, greyskull1, boggs32, Karak Nul, J-Sun, Son of Keldor, aiwaloki, Starshine, Vlcan, joeybones, beastor, stprime

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by KuuKuuSon View Post
    Tanek, thanks for confirming the counts that people on this site have so far but that's not all the Lore. I have those exact same counts and I am missing 14 Lores (as He-Man and that's after I paid for the five in the first version of the game i.e. the last two game concepts and last three figure concepts). I've kind of given up searching though I think there are some more hidden in floors to be knocked out. IDK.

Oh, and I voted for Evil Lyn
    Hmm...not sure what to tell you. I now have all the Lore for both He-man and Sheera and 3 starred all levels for both. Some of the Lore are purchase only at 5k a piece. Have you checked to make sure that you've purchased all the Lore available that way? At this point I'm just waiting for what looks like a Battle Cat expansion or added levels. Anything to make me need to play again! The challenges are fun, but some are so stupidly impossible that they are not worth pursuing.

I honestly dont expect it to be released on android till EVERY update has been made for it THEN they will consider a Android release.

CronoSabre:
    Thank you so much for posting this. This has been a HUGE help.
    Manny

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Who's the giant skeletal minotaur? Oh, & I gotta say, I love the pink Hover 'Bots.
    Does Galactus fart?

This game is a lot of fun. I really enjoy playing as She-Ra. The graphics are pretty good, too.

Heroic Warrior
    Too bad there's no LITE version of this...

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by JorReno View Post
    Too bad there's no LITE version of this...
    Too bad there's no ANDROID version of this...
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dr phiz View Post
    Agreed. This is madness.
    Madness? This is CHILLINGO!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I want Filmation John Erwin's "By the power of Grayskull", not Cam Clarke's "I have the power".

I want the Filmation He-man face. This He-man is Anime-style.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dura_grip View Post
    I want Filmation John Erwin's "By the power of Grayskull", not Cam Clarke's "I have the power".

I want the Filmation He-man face. This He-man is Anime-style.
    No, it's Classic style, a more generic He-Man based on the original toyline and artwork.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)