Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Chillingo He-Man video game for iPad, iPhone & Android!- No longer available

What is the reason this game will not go out for Android?

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NikeBoyRM View Post

What is the reason this game will not go out for Android?
    Programming I guess. The same reason why we aren't getting the game for PSN and XBox Live.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Cholingo tweeted mr that quality takes time....hopefully that's true and an Android versionblows us away cause they are definitely taking their time.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Cholingo tweeted mr that quality takes time....hopefully that's true and an Android versionblows us away cause they are definitely taking their time.
    Ok, but I'm a programmer and I know there are some softwares to convert iOS games into Android games...

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Programming I guess. The same reason why we aren't getting the game for PSN and XBox Live.
    But this game is free, born free to rest free, this is the reason we can't have it for PSN and XBox.

Evil Janitor of Skeletor dr phiz's Avatar

He-Man android app?

I'm trying to find info on the app they spoke of, but its hard to keep up here using a phone! Can anyone shed some light on the new app?

- - - Updated - - -

I swear I almost never get a response on the boards. It must be because I ask stupid questions
    Feedback thread

Great sellers/traders: Soulfly, Grayskulls Fakor, bigassbuzz, greyskull1, boggs32, Karak Nul, J-Sun, Son of Keldor, aiwaloki, Starshine, Vlcan, joeybones, beastor, stprime

It's the Most powerful Game in the Universe app. However, it is still not in the market...

I hope it hits soon, I have been waiting for that game to come to android since they announced it.
    Feedback thread

Great sellers/traders: Soulfly, Grayskulls Fakor, bigassbuzz, greyskull1, boggs32, Karak Nul, J-Sun, Son of Keldor, aiwaloki, Starshine, Vlcan, joeybones, beastor, stprime

Toyguru said in his MOTU mini figures video that it already -is- on android. I thought I missed it somehow. I then scoured the internet for it and found that it's still not released. Sigh. At least we got a Plundor figure!
    We need to let our new friends at Super 7 know that many of us are ALL IN COLLECTORS. We don't want products that are impossible for the average collector to have access to! If there is a He-man product, I want to buy it. Please no chases or con-only exclusives.

Make your voice heard! We DO want Snake Mountain!

Ha! A Plundor add on would be cool for an Easter update to the game. The bunny haters would love that!
    Feedback thread

DL, Toyguru also said the the horde troopers could wear female heads although the neck pegs are clearly different.

Hopefully by the end of the month but I'm not holding my breath.
    Pound sign MotU VS. DC

Pound sign 0 Dimes

I read that the game was supposed to be free, but on the app store it's $0.99. What's the deal? Did I miss a promotion?

I think it was only free for a while.
    Upcoming MOTU-inspired Graphic Novel: www.eonquest.com

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    I want this game for my Android. I thought it was supposed to finally come out for Android based on something I heard on one of the SDCC videos.
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Jeremy View Post
    I want this game for my Android. I thought it was supposed to finally come out for Android based on something I heard on one of the SDCC videos.
    I agree. I just recently got an S4 too...and I want to play this game on it! He-Man and She-Ra on my new phone = best thing ever! They better crank this sucker out soon!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I agree. I just recently got an S4 too...and I want to play this game on it! He-Man and She-Ra on my new phone = best thing ever! They better crank this sucker out soon!
    I'm probably waiting for the S5 but absolutely its past time this game show up on the Android!
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Yeah, this is like the Matty "My Subs" page. Seems like that was promoted as "coming soon" for a year or so before release!

Widget
    Just checked chillingo's facebook page and the game is finally coming to android! woot! I had almost given up hope. It says it will be available on google play next week. Anybody know what day new apps are usually released on? I asked on Facebook if this will include the she-ra and king hss updates that ios users got. Will update if they answer. Check it out at https://www.facebook.com/Chillingo

And they have a trailer for it on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWB3ZG4Icl0
    Actually been a member since 2000 under the name Snout Spout. Had to rejoin due to being unable to change my old e-mail.

Very cool for Android users! I should get the iPad out and play it again. I still haven't played through with She-Ra, yet. I hope the PowerCon panel announces a sequel or more levels or something.
    Upcoming MOTU-inspired Graphic Novel: www.eonquest.com

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    This is awesome news! I posted on their Facebook page too. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Finally :-D
    -KTC

My FREE MOTU stories:

MOTU: The Bloodline Trilogy

Heroic Warrior
    Aw man, sure.... now it comes to android! Just when I finally find myself a couple of games to get hooked on, they give me one more. Where was it when I couldn't find any games I liked !

YES!!!

Finally Android users get a chance to enjoy this game!!!!!

I really hope we get the additional content that was added to the iOS version......

SOOOOOOOO Happy!!! (Playing with my Mini-Masters right now )
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

YAY! Finally!
    ......... ........

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Snake Mountain Man, Filmation Mer-Man, NA Prince Adam, Dylamug, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Delora/Hawke, Dree-Elle/Montork, Tuvar, Badrah, Disco Skeletor, Songster, & Stridor

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Where can I get it for Android??

YAY!!!!! FINALLY!!!! I can not wait to get to play this!!!!