Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: New He-Man video game for iPad, iPhone & Android!- Now Available on Google Play

As soon as I heard about this I went about updating and enjoying some of the new features. As it turns out, yes the Battle Armor is a feature you can gain through the Orko mini-game. As it works, you're revived in the stage and the armor "snaps on" to He-Man which gives him an extra level of protection in iron covered hearts in the stage you're on. The draw back though is that you fight with only the battle axe and none of your power moves are available. You also lose the armor once you beat the stage.

Can't wait till android version is released my girlfriend got it for her Ipad for me but I find it hard to swipe. WHEN it comes to android im going to install it on my mini android pc and use a remote.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    I am all waiting to play this dang game! Why can't they just convert it to Android?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    Finally had a chance to play this, as my g/f d/l it for her iPhone. Pretty cool stuff. Wish I could play it on an iPad though. Maybe someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I've come to accept that as I will never own an Ipad or Iphone, I will never get to play this awesome game. I hope someday someone makes a He-man game for PSN or Android that us Anti-Apple folks can enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Man View Post
    i just want a console game at this point.
    They should have made either a platform-agnostic game (e.g., Java-based), or port it to a wide variety of platforms. There are many of us who categorically refuse to buy an Apple product, and there are many who don't have or want an Android/Google product either. There are also those of us who do not consider our cellular telephone to be the most appropriate gadget to play computer games in—that's what game consoles are specifically made, tailored and suited for, not telephones.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Yeah, personally I would most like to play this on my Playstation Vita, but failing that I'd happily take an Android version.

Every time this thread is bumped I think there may be some Android news
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Okay this upgrade sucks compared to all the great things of the last update with She-Ra. You have to die to get the chance to play with the BA armor. Once you do you can lose it and have to die again to possibly play it.

Plus playing as He- Man feels so sluggish compared to the fast pace of She-Ra.

Haven't explored the new terrains yet or found King Hsss.

More sound effects have been added.

King Hsss is the boss of Snake Mountain.

He's so disappointingly easy, 3 stared him first try with both characters. He just stands there and throws slow fireballs.

And here's battle armor He-Man, really stupid way how to get him, and if you get hit 3 times you lose it. He also loses all of his special moves. He is damaging through, he kills Skeleton Warriors in one swipe.

Last edited by LemonLimeGygor; March 21, 2013 at 04:21am.

Wow King Hsss was the easiest boss ever, can hardly withstand any hits. This update is a real let down.

Thanks for the info. I thought something was wrong with the game when the Battlecat silhouette disappeared and there was not Battle Armor version to choose from. I'll have to check it out.

What's the real reason they don't make the Android version?

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBoyRM View Post
    What's the real reason they don't make the Android version?

Seriously though, the Android marketplace can be tougher to move an app through than the Apple Store as there are so many more types of devices with different size screens and hardware.

Not that anyone on IOS was probably holding out, but I don't think anyone really mentioned that the app went free as well with the last update! Now you can put it on your significant other's phone or iPad too. Heck, anyone you can!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    I'm surprised they'd suddenly offer it for free. I can see this causing even more delay, or even less of a chance at an Android port, as there will no longer be income coming in to support the company.

I really don't want to have to buy an ipod touch, iphone, or ipad just to play this, now free, game, when I have a perfectly capable Android tablet sitting around.

I've been willing to spend money through the Google Play Store, and there are very few things I've actually felt like buying.

Yea, it's free now, but now there's some kind of goofy bubble ads on the intro screen. It's not THAT bad, but I paid for the thing. Should be ad free for those that paid!

Who was the boss of the snake mountain level before? I can't remenber...
    To infinity, and beyond!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    FINALLY played this on my brother's iPhone 5...... personally, I love the game and would definitely buy it on my Android phone.

I don't understand why this hasn't been ported to the Android OS. You'd think that since Mattel holds the rights, they would make sure that this is as widely available as possible.

I am glad that the game is free now to all those who own Apple devices, but it is a serious slap in the face to those of us who have been patiently waiting TO PAY for it on our phones...
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamps View Post
    Who was the boss of the snake mountain level before? I can't remenber...
    There was no boss there before
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Fudge Supreme Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I wish they would release this as a download for console systems. It would be perfect for the Wii U since the controller has a touch screen.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

So I downloaded the game. Now how do I start playing it? HELP! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    I wish they would release this as a download for console systems. It would be perfect for the Wii U since the controller has a touch screen.
    I hope they get to that too, but forgo the touch screen as having a control pad would benefit the game greatly IMO. I guess the touch controls can be an option.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Is this game ONLY for phones? Or can you download it to your PC?
    Last edited by NSP; March 26, 2013 at 01:08am.

It's for iPad, iPod and I guess iPhones too.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

I've purposely run off a cliff at the beginning of the Crystal Sea boards well over 20 times trying to get Battle Armor He-man now. I've gotten 1000's in gems, tons of continues but still no stupid Battle Armor. As updates go, this one is pretty lame.
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

I want that Battle Cat update!
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

I would buy an Android version.

Quote Originally Posted by Torak View Post
    I would buy an Android version.
    Same here