Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Chillingo He-Man video game for iPad, iPhone & Android!- No longer available

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Agreed.

Release date, price, add-ons, etc...

We want more info!
    They better have a free version with ads and the option to buy a 99¢ ad-free version.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    They better have a free version with ads and the option to buy a 99¢ ad-free version.
    Totally.

And it should have all the additional content that has been added to the iOS version...
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fug-Lee-Faces View Post
    Well if it's coming I hope it gets here soon. My interest in this game is already waning.
    I feel the same way especially since these guys took forever neglecting the android fans. A part of me doesn't even want to support based on too much focus on IOS. I know Its petty but my hate for apple is starting to run deep.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaSmooth View Post
    I feel the same way especially since these guys took forever neglecting the android fans. A part of me doesn't even want to support based on too much focus on IOS. I know Its petty but my hate for apple is starting to run deep.
    I'm with you there bro.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Who cares! I stopped caring about this game before the start of the year. I was excited when I first heard about the game, but since it has taken forever to release an android version, I have lost all interest in this game. I mean, it's only a mobile game any way. If you want to play a good video game, do yourself a favor and play Bioshock Infinite!

Quote Originally Posted by isic View Post
    Who cares! I stopped caring about this game before the start of the year. I was excited when I first heard about the game, but since it has taken forever to release an android version, I have lost all interest in this game. I mean, it's only a mobile game any way. If you want to play a good video game, do yourself a favor and play Bioshock Infinite!

Well the way I see it, I've NEVER played a he-man game, I've wanted to since I was a kid but various things have prevented it, the MAIN thing - I've never had the system the game came out on! also I LIKE having more mobile games, AND the price is right plus pretty good reviews. So I still care, but I'd prefer a really deep God Of War/ Legend of Zelda/Shenmue type MOTU game made with the utmost care.

Fear is faith in failure

Court Magician
    I just installed an update that, according to the App Store info, fixed bugs and gameplay. Not sure what the gameplay changes are.
    Have constant patience and die a reason.

Hastily thrown together

Well the way I see it, I've NEVER played a he-man game, I've wanted to since I was a kid but various things have prevented it, the MAIN thing - I've never had the system the game came out on! also I LIKE having more mobile games, AND the price is right plus pretty good reviews. So I still care, but I'd prefer a really deep God Of War/ Legend of Zelda/Shenmue type MOTU game made with the utmost care.
    Throw some motu skins on Skyrim and I'd be a pretty happy camper. I'd love a big Eternia sandbox to run around in!

Did anyone ever try the lore locator? Find any not listed in this thread?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Court Magician
    I own the locator and have played most of the levels with no new stuff revealed.
    Have constant patience and die a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by KuuKuuSon View Post
    I own the locator and have played most of the levels with no new stuff revealed.
    Thanks.
    Also, boo!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

wonder if it's still coming......

Can confirm that it is still on its way - I write about tech and games for MSN in the UK and reached out to Chillingo to see if they had any info. They say later this summer - they had a few obstacles in the porting process...
    Matt
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/helloMFS

Quote Originally Posted by aceface11 View Post
    Can confirm that it is still on its way - I write about tech and games for MSN in the UK and reached out to Chillingo to see if they had any info. They say later this summer - they had a few obstacles in the porting process...
    Matt
    Thanks for the scoop! After seeing the minimasters exclusive for SDCC I thought they might time the release with that. or at least try too. I played it a bit on my friend's ipad - it was a blast.

Fear is faith in failure

From my Twitter this morning:
    10h
    @chillingo will He-man EVER come to Android?!
    Collapse Reply Delete Favorite More
    12:04 AM - 3 Jul 13 · Details
    Tweet text
    Reply to @chillingo

Chillingo ‏@chillingo 7h
    @DJ_Aro Of course it will! We're working hard to bring it to Android as soon as possible. It's just that quality takes time.
    Expand

Thanks for the scoop! After seeing the minimasters exclusive for SDCC I thought they might time the release with that. or at least try too. I played it a bit on my friend's ipad - it was a blast.
    This is exactly what I thought as well. It would be an awesome time to release the game too, not only to coincide with the Mini-Masters, but also because Android users are a huge customer base - many of which are off from school this time of year and want to play something new on their gadgets!

Quote Originally Posted by aceface11 View Post
    Matt
    Keeping my fingers crossed for late July/August......

Any idea if this will include the extras that were released for the iOS version??

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    From my Twitter this morning:
    10h
    @chillingo will He-man EVER come to Android?!
    Collapse Reply Delete Favorite More
    12:04 AM - 3 Jul 13 · Details
    Tweet text
    Reply to @chillingo

Chillingo ‏@chillingo 7h
    @DJ_Aro Of course it will! We're working hard to bring it to Android as soon as possible. It's just that quality takes time.
    Expand
    Sweet! My hopes are still high!
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    This is exactly what I thought as well. It would be an awesome time to release the game too, not only to coincide with the Mini-Masters, but also because Android users are a huge customer base - many of which are off from school this time of year and want to play something new on their gadgets!

Keeping my fingers crossed for late July/August......

Any idea if this will include the extras that were released for the iOS version??

Sweet! My hopes are still high!
    No worries - glad I could reach out and get some info for us all!
    I may actually be able to interview someone from Chillingo shortly - if so I can ask specifically about the game and any questions we may have (like the iOS extras).
    Matt
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/helloMFS

Chillingo is waiting for me to buy a Tablet so i can play more comfortably, sorry guys it's all my fault.

Fear is faith in failure

Court Magician Battle Cat's Buddy's Avatar
    I have bought the lore locator.

I ***love*** this game. It looks great on my iPhone - on my iPad it is unbelievably awesome! The difficulty level is just right - easy to play if you just want to mess around, quite hard if you want to master it = perfect

I have not got all the lores yet and have found the locator really useful.

What happens is a little "!" appears above He Man's head when you're near one. But it still means you gotta find it and how to get to it - perhaps using a special move - it only helps, not solves it for you. Which I think is spot on. I'm enjoying the hunt!

Yes.... I too would like it on PSN (and I would like to play as Teela) but give the guys a break - I don't know the first thing about logistically or financially transferring games across the platforms and it probably isn't as easy as all that. I think they're doing the best they can and I think what they have done is fantastic.

If you're reading this and still haven't had the chance to play this - I would say definitely find a way!! I have not enjoyed any He Man video games until now and this is the game I have waited for since the 80s, i adore it!!!

I spent an entire day playing and got burnt out on it. Now I play it every other weekend. Must finish it 100% COMPLETE!!! Completist.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

I've lost interest until the next update. Still waiting for Battle Cat
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Does anyone know how to get the lore in the dungeon bit at the start with all the giant cogs? The level that begins with you summoning man at arms for the first time. How do you get the lore underneath the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Cat's Buddy View Post
    Does anyone know how to get the lore in the dungeon bit at the start with all the giant cogs? The level that begins with you summoning man at arms for the first time. How do you get the lore underneath the ground?

You jump in the air at the end of the little gapped section. It's like a secret warp zone to go underneath that bridge. If that's the one I'm thinking of. Hope this helps.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

Snappy Threader
    I keep getting these notifications and messages from He-Man (even after I turned them off) at all hours of the day and night playing music and saying (in text) something like:"This is He-Man, if you come to eternia now to help defeat skeletor.....". Ha geez. Last night it was at 3 am, i start hearing the game music and look at my phone and it's He-Man. WHo knew cell service would reach from Eternia to Earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Jobber View Post
    You jump in the air at the end of the little gapped section. It's like a secret warp zone to go underneath that bridge. If that's the one I'm thinking of. Hope this helps.
    I'll give it a go and let you know! I get loads of notifications too but I got my iPad on a setting that it won't make any noises after 10pm so I only see they've come through in the morning!