Great thread and idea Kesmai!
First i would like to give my compliments to the creative team for their great work, and thank them for giving us a monthly epic MOTU comic that did justice to the franchise, for the past 4 years.
Here are some questions that i would like to ask to the creative team.
- In the Origin of Hordak we learn how he became the ruler of the Horde Empire, but how old is the Horde Empire itself? How old was Horde Prime when he was dethroned by his son Hordak?
- Zodac was presented as the brother of Hordak, but he looks human. Was he and Hordak, half brothers or there is something else, behind their difference in appearance?
- Zodac went against his brother, but how this happened? And the army of the Cosmic Enforcers existed before Zodac and he just join them, or it was Zodac, that create it, in order to stop his brother?
- Is Zodac that he presented in astral form in later issues after the Origin one, the same Zodac that was destroyed by Hordak, and if indeed he is the same, how he come to have this form?
- Is Hsss and the Snake Men, older than Hordak and his Empire? When exactly happened the events with Hsss and his attempt to take the Power of the Goddess, and then the punishment of himself and his people?
- Is Hsss turned to a phantom/spectre, or to a parassitic form of life, after his punishment? How exactly he possess his victims?
- Skeletor when he talked about the banishment of Orko and himself by Constantine, he spoke about Netherworld. What exactly is this? Another world or dimension like Trolla?
- We learn about the relationship of Skeletor and Shadow Weaver in issue #7 of the Eternity War, but what exactly was the relationship of Keldor and Evil-Lyn, before he transformed? Were lovers, or just working together for the achievement of their personal goals?
- Hordak seems to know and admire the Gar and their civilization from what Adora said. Are the Gar, natives of Eternia, or they came from another world or dimension?
- In issue #5 of the Eternity War, we saw the picture of Granamyr in one of the walls of Mount Zoar. Are Granny and the Dragons still exist at DC Eternia?
- Are Fisto and Duncan brothers in the DC Canon?
- Is it going to be revealed at Adam and Teela that they are betrothed?