Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: New He-Man video game for iPad, iPhone & Android!- Now Available on Google Play

Quote Originally Posted by Perkaedo View Post
    The counts on the map are your star ratings, not your lore counts, right? I can't seem to get 3 stars on anything past the dungeons.

I've gotten 38/67 lore so far but I can't get the one that's visible under the floor on 1-4 in the dungeon. Anyone know how to get that one?
    D'oh! Thanks! it makes more sense now
    "If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and sounds like a duck, then it is a GAR "

Quote Originally Posted by Perkaedo View Post
    The counts on the map are your star ratings, not your lore counts, right? I can't seem to get 3 stars on anything past the dungeons.

I've gotten 38/67 lore so far but I can't get the one that's visible under the floor on 1-4 in the dungeon. Anyone know how to get that one?
    Is that the one on top of the spiked floor? If so, use the power of Grayskull to become invinceble. You should just make it.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    I wouldn't mind it if they released the skeleton henchmen with the axes as an MOTUC figure...
    Yeah, those Skeleton Warriors are my number 1 want for an army builder. They can use the same loincloth as Skeletor OR they can make a new one with longer leather pieces & eventually use it for a 2002 styled Skeletor figure too.

I hope this eventually gets made for the home consoles as was stated 'cause I don't have anything to play this game on & I won't for a long time. I do own a PS3 though & want the He-Man game for it! Plus it sounds like it'd be easier to control with an actual controller.
    I want my other half.

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Hmmm... I'm playing on the First Gen iPad with no issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    Me too no problems at all
    O.k. Well, that sucks. Wonder why sound won't work for me?
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Honestly, i am not an Ipad gamer before, just play a bit fruit ninja, angry bird..just to kill some time..but now, since i purchased HE-MAN..i always carry my Ipad everywhere. It's awesome and better game than the previous (PS2) one!!

Some new fans are starting to leave reviews.

I am not a He-Man fan, that is I do not know it and never watched the show, but I have heard a lot about it. So this is my first exposure to it you might say.

The game is actually pretty fun. It is very simple and there is not really much to do but bash robots but its good for a chill out. Controls are good but can get annoying on the boss fights.

Overall well worth the $0.99 price. And worth a look. Hope they do updates with more stuff.
    Fun in a corny way. Was the cartoon this corny?
    I never got to expierience heman since im so young but now i can
    Other than the hardcores, most of the reviews seem to be from casuals who haven't thought of He-Man in awhile, though.

Not sure if this has been stated yet, but the game is on the front page on the iTunes Store as an editor's choice! That's awesome!

Heroic Warrior
    Saw it. Bought it and loving every second of it. Cute little game that makes me smile as I slice through enemies Best buck I have spent on an app in a long while.

Goon

Quote Originally Posted by musclor View Post
    O.k. Well, that sucks. Wonder why sound won't work for me?
    Do you have the mute button toggled? Sorry if that seems obvious but I've done it before

I'm running the game fine on an iPad 1 as well.

If that doesn't work, maybe delete the app and try re-downloading it?

With all the apparent sales, I wish they'd have attached an ad for the Castle Grayskull pre-order to the game!
    Subscribe now for MOTUC 2015! Every sub counts!

I have no idea how the "Star" system works heh. Sometimes I think I'm doing awesome on a level (no dying, killing all enemies, finding the secret Lore things) and then I still end up with only one star.

The number of hits you take affects the star rating, too. I wish the rating system was defined somewhere.
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    So they unvailed the game at the art show last night. It will be $1.99. it will be available for iPad in 2 Weeks. And available for Android in a month. Go to my Facebook page to see the first level played by our own bcrduke.....
    Now that's what I'm talkin' about! YES!

Android is getting the love too! I can't wait for this, my buddies who own the game on ios are saying good things about it.
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I think the star rating is actually defined by taking less than 4 hits, collecting over 85% of the gems (I don't think gems dropped from enemies, boxes and background stuff counts, I've ignored those and got 3 stars) and killing most of the enemies

These are the last levels I need to 3-star.

3-1
    6-1
    6-2
    7-1
    7-2

3-1 is such a pain because of the branching paths. And I hate those damn wizards, so much.
    Last edited by LemonLimeGygor; October 29, 2012 at 11:13pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Now that's what I'm talkin' about! YES!

Android is getting the love too! I can't wait for this, my buddies who own the game on ios are saying good things about it.
    I can't find the date ANYWHERE!!! Is it a month from that announcement which was 2 weeks before the ios release, or is it a month after the ios release?! I need to know!!!!!!

I assume there's nothing She-Ra related in the game?

There's a couple of She-Ra minicomic covers you can find, Horde Troopers, Hordak and the Fright Zone. Other than that no.

Augh, I'm only one star away from the completion and it's on 7-2, I can't find enough gems to get that last star, I've looked everywhere for hidden teleporters or walls and haven't found anything besides the lore's teleport!

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Well i give up on the ipad, the controls are all over the place, for example i go to hit resume and i have to push above the word, so when the sorceress says He-man power up, well im stuffed, nothing is wrong with any of my other ipad games so now im playing it on the i phone.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Sorceress

Quote Originally Posted by LemonLimeGygor View Post
    Augh, I'm only one star away from the completion and it's on 7-2, I can't find enough gems to get that last star, I've looked everywhere for hidden teleporters or walls and haven't found anything besides the lore's teleport!
    Can you post a picture of the Master Bio of the Sorceress and Game Concept Art like you did for Teela for me PLEASE !! Thank YOU =)
    And do you think they might be downloadable for the game later on to come in and help like Man At Arms ??

Quote Originally Posted by yance View Post
    Honestly, i am not an Ipad gamer before, just play a bit fruit ninja, angry bird..just to kill some time..but now, since i purchased HE-MAN..i always carry my Ipad everywhere. It's awesome and better game than the previous (PS2) one!!
    I was always jealous of you people overseas when that game came out! All we got in america was the GBA game that was ok at best.
    http://www.DoomKick.com -Toys reviews, news, and a whole lot of Kicking!

Finally 3 stared all levels! ...You don't actually get anything for doing this besides 50 Game Center points through.

Now to hunt for those last lores, going to be a pain because they don't tell how many lores are in a level.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I love Mos Eisley Cantina BoShek's Avatar
    A nice game. I am happy they made it.

However, I hate the controls! I hope they might change them to have buttons like Mikey Shorts. Please.
    Please watch my videos!
    http://www.eaglekillerstudios.com

Quote Originally Posted by DrRampageo View Post
    I was always jealous of you people overseas when that game came out! All we got in america was the GBA game that was ok at best.
    I felt the same way about the PS2 game. I REALLY wanted to play it. Thanks to emulation I've actually just started playing it last month. It's not great but I don't hate it either.

Yeah, good or bad..it's He-man, that was enough for me
    (even though i felt it's not a good game but i finished it in less than a day )