Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 958

Thread: New He-Man video game for iPad, iPhone & Android!- Now Available on Google Play

  1. #501
    Widget
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    8
    Still missing a bunch of Lores as well. Two questions: First stage of the Walls of Grayskull, there's a drawbridge right in the beginning. Any way to get that down? I'm sure there's something there.

    Secondly, in the final stage of the game, if you climb the stairs and jump to the left, you can see a teleporter. Any idea what that is or how to get there? There's also a red glow on the celing corner. I feel like that's something, but I've punched and slashed the heck out of it. Nuttin.

  2. #502
    Heroic Warrior hoover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    106
    the game sucks. its too easy. the boards are lame. the boss fights are a joke. the lore pieces are pointless-why would anyone want to look at comic covers, bios, or game art? there are no secret boards to speak of nor is there any reason to complete the game in hope of exploring a new world. its barely good enough to entertain for a few minutes.

  3. #503
    Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    14,911
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    I have a bunch of these here at work. If I get a chance this afternoon, I'll test it out and let you know.
    That would be awesome if you could test it out! Also, I'm super jealous you have a bunch of those at work.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

    http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

    You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

    https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

  4. #504
    Widget evabogado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Posts
    4
    Just hint for two more Lores:
    In level 1-3 in the beginning there is a giant passing down He-Man and he is directing himself to the left of the screen. If you follow him and go towards the screen, He-Man enters the part where he is not seen and you find a Lore there.
    Level 1-4: in the beginning, when you see the first moving wall, there is a Lore underneath the "bridge" (?). In order to get this you have to go on the right of the screen close to where the wall ends and then you jump high towards the corner. There is a portal there that takes you to the Lore.

    In my opinion, there are a least two Lores in each level. I have Teela's Bio but I really don't remember where I found it. I think it was in Snake Mountain... Not so sure. I am missing 4 Bios...

    I have a question about the crystals. Does anybody know how to get Master in each level? I thought that it had to do with the use of the power of He-Man but it does not always work. Any idea?

  5. #505
    Widget
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by evabogado View Post
    I have a question about the crystals. Does anybody know how to get Master in each level? I thought that it had to do with the use of the power of He-Man but it does not always work. Any idea?
    You need to pick up 85% of the crystals or more, defeat 85% of the enemies or more and take damage less than four times.

    Any ideas on my post about the Grayskull levels? I'm stumped.

  6. #506
    Heroic Warrior Mysterio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    do you push the crate to the left or right side?
    To the right, way right, for a long time. That's where the H symbol is, high above the bridge in level 1-2.

    Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    Level 1-2. ?

    Ther is a portal . Double jump at the edge of the screen to the right the wall. Takes u down to the area under the bridge. To the left of the screen up high in the same room is Lore but I can't figure out how to get that one.
    Thanks mate! I don't know why I didn't try that before

  7. #507
    Widget evabogado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo39 View Post
    First stage of the Walls of Grayskull, there's a drawbridge right in the beginning. Any way to get that down? I'm sure there's something there.
    Thanks a lot Rizzo39!!!
    At the first level of the Walls of Grayskull,I don't know if the drawbridge can be opened. I have no idea if it can be opened. I tried it and I did not manage to open it.

    [/QUOTE] Secondly, in the final stage of the game, if you climb the stairs and jump to the left, you can see a teleporter. Any idea what that is or how to get there? There's also a red glow on the celing corner. I feel like that's something, but I've punched and slashed the heck out of it. Nuttin.[/QUOTE]

    I had not seen that before. After you mentioned it I saw it. It's true that there is something there but I don't know what is the trick. I am sure that it has to do with the corner... There must be an invisible portal there and the red glow on the ceiling looks like a Lore... I have tried since yesterday to see what can be done but in vain...
    I will keep trying and when I find something I will share it here!

  8. #508
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    42
    I have started a database of the he-man game. I am currently missing 21 Lore and that means they are not directly visible as I have highjumped with Thunder Punch 80-90% of the levels. I found one in the Palace by "falling" only to find a platform outside of view. I'm assuming I have to do that more often. I have also also only found one in Beast Man's level and have not knocked many of those blocks away to fully explore the level. I have every power except the Arial Smash v2 and extended invincibility.

    I have achieved most of the challenges (mostly due to persistance) but am not even going to waste my time with some like killing 2000 giants etc. I don't think completed challenges give you more Lore.

    A couple things that I find "odd" (some of which have been discussed)
    1. The draw bridge at the very beginning of Grayskull Walls
    2. The Portal in the upper left hand corner of 7-3
    3. The two towers that crumble inward in Snake Mountain, why can I knock the right one away occasionally?
    4. Sometimes when I double jump and then Thunder Punch, I see a faint hint of black smoke in front of me (not the smoke from the Thunder Punch).
    5. I have not paid for the Lore that can be purchased on the assumption that it might be out there for free, is there any validity to that?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Here is a copy of my database of Lore that I've produced so far. The "1"s that are next to the item are Lore I've found. There is a sub total collected, subtotal per item and a total of 67 at the bottom. That's roughly 2.5 Lore per level. Concept art with an "*" at the end of the name is a name I made up to describe the art. Some have a description on them already. I have not purchased any Lore that had a price on it (assuming some that I have might have once been available for a price).

    Masters Bios
    1 Battle Cat
    2 Beast Man 1
    3 He-Man
    4 Hordak 1
    5 Man-At-Arms 1
    6 Mer-Man 1
    7 Orko
    8 Skeletor 1
    9 Sorceress
    10 Teela 1
    11 Trap Jaw 1 7 11
    Product Art
    Item 1
    Item 2 Sy-Clone 1
    Item 3 Mosquitor 1
    Item 4
    Item 5 Grizzlor 1
    Item 6 He-Man vs Beast Man 1
    Item 7 Moss Man 1
    Item 8
    Item 9 BA He-Man 1
    Item 10
    Item 11 Mer-Man 1
    Item 12 Fisto 1
    Item 13 Orko 1
    Item 14
    Item 15 Ram-Man 1
    Item 16 Clawful 1
    Item 17 11 17
    Mini Comic Covers
    Comic 1 The Search for Keldor 1
    Comic 2 The Vengance of Skeletor 1
    Comic 3 King of Castle Grayskull 1
    Comic 4
    Comic 5 The Story of She-Ra 1
    Comic 6
    Comic 7 The Ultimate Battleground! 1
    Comic 8 The Menace of Trap Jaw! 1
    Comic 9
    Comic 10 Snake Attack! 1
    Comic 11 Enter Buzz Saw Hordak! 1
    Comic 12
    Comic 13 Mantenna and the Menace of the Evil Horde! 1
    Comic 14 Grizzlor The Legend Comes Alive! 1
    Comic 15 Hordak-The Ruthless Leader's Revenge! 1 11 15
    Game Concept Art
    Game Concept 1 He-Man on Battle Cat* 1
    Game Concept 2
    Game Concept 3 Casual He-Man 1 1
    Game Concept 4 He-Man (Medium)* 1
    Game Concept 5
    Game Concept 6 He-Man March 6, 2012 1
    Game Concept 7 He-Man 1
    Game Concept 8 He-Man (Comparison)* 1
    Game Concept 9 He-Man battles Kobra Kahn and Red Ooze men* 1
    Game Concept 10 Horde Troopers on Battle Ram Skiffs* 1
    Game Concept 11 Man-At_Arms* 1
    Game Concept 12 Teela* 1
    Game Concept 13 Snake Men* 1
    Game Concept 14 5000 jewels
    Game Concept 15 Skeletor size comparisons* 1
    Game Concept 16 Skeletor 1
    Game Concept 17 Kobra Kahn size comparisons* 1
    Game Concept 18 5000 jewels 14 18
    Concept Art
    Concept 1 5000 jewels
    Concept 2 Evil-Lyn 1
    Concept 3 5000 jewels
    Concept 4 Teela 1
    Concept 5 5000 jewels
    Concept 6 Man-At_Arms 1 3 6
    46 67 21

    - - - Updated - - -

    Below is all the achievments that are available, the level they are and how many jewels you will receive for achieving them (below the number). This shows you where I'm currently at and do not remember the previous levels but I thought I'd start the work and have someone else contribute. All these are Tab delimited so if you copy and paste, you can apply that to your database.

    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Sword of Power
    Sword of Grayskull ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 30,000
    5000 jewels
    Defender of Grayskull ? ? ? 1000

    King of Grayskull 1

    Tornado Spin
    Twister ? ? ? ? 500
    375 jewels
    Cyclone ? ? 400
    250 jewels
    Tornado Mastery 1 1

    Tornado Mastery 2 1

    Tornado Mastery 3 1

    Power Slice
    Batter's Up ? ? ? ? 10800
    5000 jewels
    Critical Hitter ? ? 400
    1000 jewels
    Patient Destroyer 1

    Thunder Punch
    Thunder Starter ? ? ? ? 500
    1000 jewels
    Thunder Striker 400
    1000 jewels
    Aerial Smash
    Smasher ? ? ? 250
    500 jewels
    Attack from Above 150
    500 jewels
    Axe Throw
    Axe Battler ? ? ? ? ? 1250
    1500 jewels
    Bullseye ? ? 250
    500 jewels
    Axe Mastery 1

    Haymaker
    Lucky Strike ? ? ? 100
    2000 jewels
    Destruction
    Trooper Remover ? 1250
    500 jewels
    Evil Falling ? 1250
    500 jewels
    Skeleton Crusher ? ? 2500
    1000 jewels
    Giant Slayer 250
    250 jewels
    Crate Smasher ? ? ? ? 2000
    5000 jewels
    Have constant patience and die a reason.

  9. #509
    Widget
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by KuuKuuSon View Post
    Game Concept Art
    Game Concept 1 He-Man on Battle Cat* 1
    Game Concept 2
    Game Concept 3 Casual He-Man 1 1
    Game Concept 4 He-Man (Medium)* 1
    Game Concept 5
    Game Concept 6 He-Man March 6, 2012 1
    Game Concept 7 He-Man 1
    Game Concept 8 He-Man (Comparison)* 1
    Game Concept 9 He-Man battles Kobra Kahn and Red Ooze men* 1
    Game Concept 10 Horde Troopers on Battle Ram Skiffs* 1
    Game Concept 11 Man-At_Arms* 1
    Game Concept 12 Teela* 1
    Game Concept 13 Snake Men* 1
    Game Concept 14 5000 jewels
    Game Concept 15 Skeletor size comparisons* 1
    Game Concept 16 Skeletor 1
    Game Concept 17 Kobra Kahn size comparisons* 1
    Game Concept 18 5000 jewels 14 18
    Nice guide, KuuKuu. Any idea where you found the "Casual He-Man?" Otherwise, we have the same finds.

  10. #510
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    42
    Sorry, no clue. I intend to go through the game and log how many Lore I've found in each level to show the minimum needed to be found. If that's the only difference between us, I could tell you where each piece was in a given level. FYI, the only boss level that I've found a Lore was 1 with Beast Man.
    Have constant patience and die a reason.

  11. #511
    Widget
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by KuuKuuSon View Post
    Sorry, no clue. I intend to go through the game and log how many Lore I've found in each level to show the minimum needed to be found. If that's the only difference between us, I could tell you where each piece was in a given level. FYI, the only boss level that I've found a Lore was 1 with Beast Man.
    I found the Beastman one. AND I just found Item 4 (Mekaneck). In 2-1, there's a cluster of gems pointing down at the ground. I did a tornado spin and the floor dropped out. I fell to my death, but grabbed a hidden Lore on the way down!

  12. #512
    Evil Ghostly Pirate lowbrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    1,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo39 View Post
    I found the Beastman one. AND I just found Item 4 (Mekaneck). In 2-1, there's a cluster of gems pointing down at the ground. I did a tornado spin and the floor dropped out. I fell to my death, but grabbed a hidden Lore on the way down!
    I just found "Casual He-Man". He is in 3-2 on the second level (right after it says "Climb!". When you get to the end of the row (all the way to the left). Step on and right back off the lift and break through the blocks, walk off the screen and try not to get hit by the rising sewage getting back out.

    Product Art 7 (Mossman) is also in that level right before the end of the level there is a big row of "strong blocks" on the right that you need the block breaker upgrade to break through. Get through the row of blocks to get the lore.

    Also, product art 8 (Mekaneck) is in 2-2, not 2-1. Tornado spin didn't work for me but the ground pound about 5 times did.
    Last edited by lowbrass; November 21, 2012 at 11:24pm.
    R.I.P.
    Ronald Henry Schwartz
    June 29 1935 - June 23 2005
    I miss you Dad!

  13. #513
    Widget
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by lowbrass View Post
    I just found "Casual He-Man". He is in 3-2 on the second level (right after it says "Climb!". When you get to the end of the row (all the way to the left). Step on and right back off the lift and break through the blocks, walk off the screen and try not to get hit by the rising sewage getting back out.

    Product Art 7 (Mossman) is also in that level right before the end of the level there is a big row of "strong blocks" on the right that you need the block breaker upgrade to break through. Get through the row of blocks to get the lore.

    Also, product art 8 (Mekaneck) is in 2-2, not 2-1. Tornado spin didn't work for me but the ground pound about 5 times did.
    Thanks! Had Mossman, but was glad to find Casual He-Man. And right you are about Mekaneck, my misprint. When I went back, I just had to stand there for a while and the ground gave way. Maybe there are more Lores found through waiting for something to shift? I dunno.

  14. #514
    Heroic Warrior slgcmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    1,307
    Needed the Mekky one. 14 more to go!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Level 1-3, can't remember which Lore it was, but it is hidden pretty good. You start the level on a ledge and the games stops to allow a big demon to walk underneather you. jump down from the ledge and walk the direction the demon walked through the wall. You will disappear, do a double jump and you will find a Lore there.
    Like anyone could even know that

  15. #515
    Evil Ghostly Pirate lowbrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    1,324
    Quote Originally Posted by slgcmg View Post
    Needed the Mekky one. 14 more to go!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Level 1-3, can't remember which Lore it was, but it is hidden pretty good. You start the level on a ledge and the games stops to allow a big demon to walk underneather you. jump down from the ledge and walk the direction the demon walked through the wall. You will disappear, do a double jump and you will find a Lore there.
    Yeah, I had that one already. There is also one people forget about in 1-1, after getting the brick smasher got back to 1-1 and at the very very beginning go left and smash through the bricks and go through a hidden tunnel to get it.
    R.I.P.
    Ronald Henry Schwartz
    June 29 1935 - June 23 2005
    I miss you Dad!

  16. #516
    Heroic Warrior slgcmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    1,307
    Level 4-4, where the big green fish is chasing you.

    1st pause, the fish starts chasing you and it says to run away

    2nd pause, let the fish catch up to you. Stay as high as possible until you get back to the section where thei icicles start falling from that ice frozen roof. Double jump in the roof until you land inside the frozen roof. Stay in the roof, keep jumping until you come to the end of it. At the end, you will see a Lore that you would not have seen if you were just running on the ground level. You may have to do a double jump to snag it.
    Like anyone could even know that

  17. #517
    Heroic Warrior Replikor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    KY, USA
    Posts
    2,249
    As someone who has never had a tablet or a Iphone... can anyone here; who owns a Tablet and has this game right now; recommend a good but still reasonably cheap/affordable tablet that will work with this game and still allow access to the apps/games store?

    As much info/detail as possible; tablet version, OS version, brand, etc; is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED as I literally have no clue what to look for to buy!

    Thanks
    Last edited by Replikor; November 23, 2012 at 04:02pm.

  18. #518
    Heroic Warrior Fright Zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    2,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    As someone who has never had a tablet or a Iphone... can anyone here; who owns a Tablet and has this game right now; recommend a good but still reasonably cheap/affordable tablet that will work with this game and still allow access to the apps/games store?

    As much info/detail as possible; tablet version, OS version, brand, etc; is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED as I literally have no clue what to look for to buy!

    Thanks
    Until it's released for Android (when is this happening, we were told it would be out by now, any further info?!) you can only play this on iOS platforms... iPhone, iPad, iPad mini and iPod touchs.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

    www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

  19. #519
    Heroic Master of Maturity SCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    7,634
    Need help reaching these.



  20. #520
    Heroic Warrior Smashtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Thrilla in Manila
    Posts
    237
    Just get the Flying Thunder-punch upgrade. double jump to the Lore, then Thunder-punch for added boost.
    "If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and sounds like a duck, then it is a GAR "

  21. #521
    Widget evabogado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Posts
    4
    For the second one to be honest, I carried a Horde Box till there and then you jump and get it. It might sound silly, but I cannot do the double jump and then use the thunder punch...

    For the first one, what I did was to be careful when breaking the stones and kept the ones you can land one. It can be done.

    Hope it helps...

  22. #522
    Heroic Warrior He Man 12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    736
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashtoys View Post
    Just get the Flying Thunder-punch upgrade. double jump to the Lore, then Thunder-punch for added boost.
    I did this exact thing and I got it!!!
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

    I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs


    XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger PR PAC
    PSN: Avenger12PR

  23. #523
    Heroic Master of Maturity SCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    7,634
    I can't seem to double jump and Thunder Punch.

  24. #524
    Heroic Warrior slgcmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    1,307
    It requires the thunder punch upgrade.
    Like anyone could even know that

  25. #525
    Heroic Master of Maturity SCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    7,634
    I got everything, I just can't do it in mid air. It strikes down rather than the upper cut.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •