Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: New He-Man video game for iPad, iPhone & Android!- Now Available on Google Play

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    I got everything, I just can't do it in mid air. It strikes down rather than the upper cut.
    Same here. Also there seems to be a bug where he sometimes punches down instead of doing the double jump.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Did you make sure to buy the upgrade (not just the actual move) The one that makes the Thunder Punch red? You have pull the menu up on the upgrade screen, it's easy to miss.

Okay, enough whining about bugs they're hopefully fixing... Has there been any official announcement of them working on updates or expansion packs?

I love the game, and feel its a great start, but I wanna see more characters, more bosses, more playable characters and more environments. I'd pay another buck for a good sized expansion pack.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    Okay, enough whining about bugs they're hopefully fixing... Has there been any official announcement of them working on updates or expansion packs?

I love the game, and feel its a great start, but I wanna see more characters, more bosses, more playable characters and more environments. I'd pay another buck for a good sized expansion pack.
    Who's whining?
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Any word on when the Android version is coming?

Court Magician
    Thanks for the tip Rizzo! Slgcmg, does that give you a total of three lore on 4-4? There is one that is obvious and one above the second fish pause (need some time and double jump to get) and not sure if you're referring to the second one I mentioned or a possible third.

Btw, I mentioned falling for one in eternos that you would never see visibly and that's towards the end of 5-2.

I am fairly accomplished in the challenges but still at level one for defeating giants. Is their somewhere I'm totally missing to get a leg up on that or am I going to have to play 5-2 a million times?

- - - Updated - - -

My fault, 5-1 has the lore below. Btw, I tried special moves by the down arrow in gems on 5-2 and got nowhere. I did, however jump over skeletor at the end and die. I know that sounds dumb but maybe there are some lore you have to be slick at right before the very end where it cuts to some dialogue and forces you to move on. At this point I'm thinking out loud.
    Have constant patience and die a reason.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Any word on when the Android version is coming?
    Still no official word from Chillengo's website. I keep looking across the web everyday, and I still haven't found any definite news.....
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I only got 2 for 4-4 so perhaps it is the same.
    Like anyone could even know that

Here's my review: http://www.poeghostal.com/2012/11/re...-universe.html

I found the gameplay very frustrating on the iPhone. I haven't seen it on an iPad, but it sounds like it's better. I wish they'd release this for, say, Xbox Live Arcade, so I could use a control pad.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by KuuKuuSon View Post
    Thanks for the tip Rizzo!
    No problem. I also found the ones in 4-4 and 5-1, and also had no luck going any further "down" in 5-2. These are the days I really wish this was on a system, cause it would already have a walkthrough online!

Court Magician
    7-1 has the he-man package art lore at the very end right before skeletor. You must do a double jump to the left and then uppercut to get it. If you don't, you'll at least see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and again, I was wrong about falling in 5-2, I meant 5-1.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by KuuKuuSon View Post
    7-1 has the he-man package art lore at the very end right before skeletor. You must do a double jump to the left and then uppercut to get it. If you don't, you'll at least see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and again, I was wrong about falling in 5-2, I meant 5-1.
    How do you do a double jump and then an uppercut? "Uppercut" sounds like the Thunder Punch. Can you do it in mid air?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntumbuluku View Post
    How do you do a double jump and then an uppercut? "Uppercut" sounds like the Thunder Punch. Can you do it in mid air?
    You have to upgrade the thunder punch (costs 50,000). There are two levels to all those moves.

Court Magician
    Yes, uppercut is thunder punch (ive had little sleep) and the upgrade can be done in mid air.

I have combed through 4-1 with little luck and pretty much convinced that the third lore is up top at the very beginning. Idk, just updating my scouting while I'm on.

Anyone put together a list where all the Lores are.
    Feedback thread

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Formerly known as facelessone101. Now fisto power

Email facelessone@he-fans.org

Widget
    Here is my list so far of the number of lores in each stage. Unfortunately I did not start keeping track of what I found until the end, so I can only positively identify 3 lores, which I put in brackets. I am hoping this list can help us determine where to concentrate our efforts.

1-1 - Total = 2
    1-2 - Total = 3
    1-3 - Total = 2 (Comic 1)
    1-4 - Total = 2
    1-5 - Total = 1

2-1 - Total = 3 (Game Concept Art 4, Game Concept Art 7)
    2-2 - Total = 2 (Product Art 8)
    2-3 - Total = 2
    2-4 - Total = 2

3-1 - Total = 2
    3-2 - Total = 2
    3-3 - Total = 0

4-1 - Total = 2
    4-2 - Total = 2
    4-3 - Total = 2
    4-4 - Total = 2
    4-5 - Total = 0

5-1 - Total = 2
    5-2 - Total = 2
    5-3 - Total = 2
    5-4 - Total = 0

6-1 - Total = 2
    6-2 - Total = 3
    6-3 - Total = 0

7-1 - Total = 4
    7-2 - Total = 2
    7-3 - Total = 0

I am currently missing 4 Bios (Battle Cat, He-Man, Orko and the Sorceress), 4 Product Arts (1, 4, 10, 14), 4 Mini Comic Covers (4, 6, 9, 12) and 2 Game Concept Arts (2, 5).
    Last edited by CronoSabre; December 1, 2012 at 11:43pm.

Quote Originally Posted by CronoSabre View Post
    I am currently missing 4 Bios (Battle Cat, He-Man, Orko and the Sorceress), 5 Product Arts (1, 4, 8, 10, 14), 4 Mini Comic Covers (4, 6, 9, 12) and 2 Game Concept Arts (2, 5).
    Product art 8 is in 2-2. There is a set of gems that form an arrow pointing down towards a segment on the ground, ground pound a bunch of times and eventually you will drop to your death, but you will also get the lore.
    Last edited by lowbrass; December 1, 2012 at 08:47pm.
    R.I.P.
    Ronald Henry Schwartz
    June 29 1935 - June 23 2005
    I miss you Dad!

Quote Originally Posted by Poe Ghostal View Post
    Here's my review: http://www.poeghostal.com/2012/11/re...-universe.html

I found the gameplay very frustrating on the iPhone. I haven't seen it on an iPad, but it sounds like it's better. I wish they'd release this for, say, Xbox Live Arcade, so I could use a control pad.
    The game is SO MUCH BETTER on iPad! Frankly, you need the extra screen space. I'd love to see this ported to any type of console, especially the Wii/WiiU.
    "Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar." - Marilyn Manson

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by lowbrass View Post
    Product art 8 is in 2-2. There is a set of gems that form an arrow pointing down towards a segment on the ground, ground pound a bunch of times and eventually you will drop to your death, but you will also get the lore.
    Thanks! I was surprised how many hits that took, i was just about to give up. I have updated the list to include this lore.

Got this message on my i-Phone this morning

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Got this message on my i-Phone this morning

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BFA7CF9AA8.jpg
    Yeah, I get that one all the time on my iPad. It usually gets me to play for 15 minutes or so. Still looking for lore and 3 star finishes...
    "Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar." - Marilyn Manson

I get that all the time on my iPhone since I never play it on there. It's annoying, but I'm sure they can be turned off. I just haven't done that yet.

Court Magician
    Cronosaber, you and I are matched in lore except for the four in 7-1, I only have three. Will you please rattle off the four spots? Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: I double checked my missing lore to yours and I'm missing the same ones as you (except I haven't paid for the five 5000 crystal ones, I still wonder if those an be found). Is the 4 lords for 7-1 a typo and there's only three? Just double checking.

He-man (product 17) is the third lore found in 7-1.

I can't remember if the lore were found in "numerical order" as we played the game meaning the early numbered lore (in each category) were found in the early number levels and the higher numbered lore were found in the later levels. If this is true, this might help streamline our searches. Just a thought because I find it amazing that we all seem to be missing the same lore.

I haven't gone through mine one by one, but I appear to be missing the same exact lores as well. i know for a fact I am missing the same bios.

As for the ones that are 5,000, I beleive you have to buy those to get them since they are the only ones with that option.

I have 3 starred everything and gotten every upgrade possible so I am just piling up money now going through the same levels one by one trying to find these other Lores.
    Like anyone could even know that

I've given up on my remaining lores. Beaten the game several times, but can't Thunder punch in mid air no matter what, while some other lores have just burnt me out. I'll wait for the sequel.