Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: New He-Man video game for iPad, iPhone & Android!- Now Available on Google Play

Anyone else's game crashing after gaining crystals from Orko after dying in the fish chase stage?
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Well I was yelling for this to be put on the Xbox and Playstation Network cause although I have Android wouldn't want to play this on a small phone or pad... But then again it looks like it'll never make it their anyway.

And at this point, considering the developers haven't listened to the masses on converting this... I have just lost interest in wanting this game anymore.

So Mattel, Scott and the Game Developers.... Congrats on the continuous process of 'Locking Out' fans of this, which I'm sure great and entertaining product.
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld...9bu3o1_500.jpg

Seriously though, the Android marketplace can be tougher to move an app through than the Apple Store as there are so many more types of devices with different size screens and hardware.
    Is there an "Apple emulator" on Android? We could use Apple apps on Android...

Isn't there supposed to be a new way to play through the Grayskull Walls level?

Haven't found anything new there ...

I hope with all reception and reviews they will move it to XBLA, PSN, or all 7th and 8th consoles generation.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

At this years Gamer Day conference, Chillingo confirmed this game IS on the way to android.

http://www.androidcentral.com/chilli...n-and-more-way

no solid release date, but at least it is official news. I too hope it comes out for consoles, but I will make do with my phone (hoping to get a tablet by summer)
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Court Magician
    I just installed an update that, according to the App Store info, fixed bugs and gameplay. Not sure what the gameplay changes are.
    Have constant patience and die a reason.

Did anyone ever try the lore locator? Find any not listed in this thread?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Court Magician
    I own the locator and have played most of the levels with no new stuff revealed.
    Have constant patience and die a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by KuuKuuSon View Post
    I own the locator and have played most of the levels with no new stuff revealed.
    Thanks.
    Also, boo!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Court Magician Battle Cat's Buddy's Avatar
    I have bought the lore locator.

I ***love*** this game. It looks great on my iPhone - on my iPad it is unbelievably awesome! The difficulty level is just right - easy to play if you just want to mess around, quite hard if you want to master it = perfect

I have not got all the lores yet and have found the locator really useful.

What happens is a little "!" appears above He Man's head when you're near one. But it still means you gotta find it and how to get to it - perhaps using a special move - it only helps, not solves it for you. Which I think is spot on. I'm enjoying the hunt!

Yes.... I too would like it on PSN (and I would like to play as Teela) but give the guys a break - I don't know the first thing about logistically or financially transferring games across the platforms and it probably isn't as easy as all that. I think they're doing the best they can and I think what they have done is fantastic.

If you're reading this and still haven't had the chance to play this - I would say definitely find a way!! I have not enjoyed any He Man video games until now and this is the game I have waited for since the 80s, i adore it!!!

I spent an entire day playing and got burnt out on it. Now I play it every other weekend. Must finish it 100% COMPLETE!!! Completist.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

I've lost interest until the next update. Still waiting for Battle Cat
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Does anyone know how to get the lore in the dungeon bit at the start with all the giant cogs? The level that begins with you summoning man at arms for the first time. How do you get the lore underneath the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Cat's Buddy View Post
    Does anyone know how to get the lore in the dungeon bit at the start with all the giant cogs? The level that begins with you summoning man at arms for the first time. How do you get the lore underneath the ground?

You jump in the air at the end of the little gapped section. It's like a secret warp zone to go underneath that bridge. If that's the one I'm thinking of. Hope this helps.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

Snappy Threader
    I keep getting these notifications and messages from He-Man (even after I turned them off) at all hours of the day and night playing music and saying (in text) something like:"This is He-Man, if you come to eternia now to help defeat skeletor.....". Ha geez. Last night it was at 3 am, i start hearing the game music and look at my phone and it's He-Man. WHo knew cell service would reach from Eternia to Earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Jobber View Post
    You jump in the air at the end of the little gapped section. It's like a secret warp zone to go underneath that bridge. If that's the one I'm thinking of. Hope this helps.
    I'll give it a go and let you know! I get loads of notifications too but I got my iPad on a setting that it won't make any noises after 10pm so I only see they've come through in the morning!

What is the reason this game will not go out for Android?

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NikeBoyRM View Post

What is the reason this game will not go out for Android?
    Programming I guess. The same reason why we aren't getting the game for PSN and XBox Live.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Cholingo tweeted mr that quality takes time....hopefully that's true and an Android versionblows us away cause they are definitely taking their time.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Cholingo tweeted mr that quality takes time....hopefully that's true and an Android versionblows us away cause they are definitely taking their time.
    Ok, but I'm a programmer and I know there are some softwares to convert iOS games into Android games...

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Programming I guess. The same reason why we aren't getting the game for PSN and XBox Live.
    But this game is free, born free to rest free, this is the reason we can't have it for PSN and XBox.

I read that the game was supposed to be free, but on the app store it's $0.99. What's the deal? Did I miss a promotion?

I think it was only free for a while.

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    I want this game for my Android. I thought it was supposed to finally come out for Android based on something I heard on one of the SDCC videos.
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Jeremy View Post
    I want this game for my Android. I thought it was supposed to finally come out for Android based on something I heard on one of the SDCC videos.
    I agree. I just recently got an S4 too...and I want to play this game on it! He-Man and She-Ra on my new phone = best thing ever! They better crank this sucker out soon!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah