Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Chillingo He-Man video game for iPad, iPhone & Android!- No longer available

Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    I get a list of apps but it`s not there maybe it isn`t on canadian servers yet??
    i downloaded it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by revelat10n View Post
    It looks like it was already pulled from Google Play. I'm unable to find it.
    i still see it, if i just put in 'he-man' for the search, it's the 7th result
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Keep in mind, if you're searching from a browser, you'll get all results. If you're browsing from a device, it will only lists apps that are compatible with the device. For the record, I downloaded it for the Sony Xperia Z. The download was cake, the in-app download is still doing nothing.

man this is annoying, the download bar doesn't show a HINT of progress. maybe digital river is handling the download and it's going through sweden first!!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

not compatible with my device? how is an andriod app not compatible with an andriod phone?

Chewer of Trollans
    The reviews all agree that this app is not working. And I didn't download it from the link. I got it from the play store using the search function.

Disenchanted Toy Hunter 80's Enthusiast's Avatar
    I'm sure the server traffic is TREMENDOUS, that's certainly not helping.

yep it looks like it's EVERYONE having an issue on the android side - I hope it's a quick fix and we get the damn game by the end of the week.

The Chillingo Download Screen of Doom!!!
    Last edited by krosfyah; August 27, 2013 at 03:37pm.

Fear is faith in failure

i just bought it, but it won't work on my android either. ninety-nine cents well spent.

perhaps this is the work of skeletor?

your device requires 211mb of free space my internal doesn`t even have that much, this is stupid now

your device requires 211mb of free space my internal doesn`t even have that much, this is stupid now
    what device do you have? move some apps over to the sd card through the application manager

Fear is faith in failure

Bought the game (69p in the UK) and installed it on my HTC... it works, but there's no sound. Perhaps it needs to download another seperate sound file.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

samsung galaxy gio GT S5660M
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    what device do you have? move some apps over to the sd card through the application manager

samsung galaxy gio GT S5660M
    try following this tutorial, might help

http://www.bongizmo.com/blog/moving-...omment-page-3/

Fear is faith in failure

not compatible with my device? how is an andriod app not compatible with an andriod phone?
    I'm not sure if this is a serious question, but if so; Android is an operating system, not a device. Not every device has the same hardware. Not every android device has (or can support) every version of Android. Not all computers with Windows XP installed can run all Windows programs. Not every Mac can run every Mac program. I'm hopeful that your Android (and most people's) can run the He-Man app, but Android alone is not a complete system requirement.

Still get "item is not compatible with your device" i guess my phone doesn`t have enough internal memory
    try following this tutorial, might help

http://www.bongizmo.com/blog/moving-...omment-page-3/

Your device can house up to a 32 Gb card, so you should have enough storage. Even if you didn't, you would get a space issue, not a "item is not compatible with your device" error

the samsung galaxy gio GT S5660M comes with Android 2.2 (Froyo) by default. It can be upgraded to 2.3 (Gingerbread) which is the minimum requirement for the game. There may be other requirements (the game page doesn't list the fill system requirements). But I'd check your current version of Android. You can find it in "Phone Info" or "Phone Settings". If you're still on 2.2, see if you can upgrade to Gingerbread. Best of luck Adam03.

I`m running Andriod version 2.3.4 right now so I don`t think thats the issue not sure why it says it`s not compatible
    Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    Your device can house up to a 32 Gb card, so you should have enough storage. Even if you didn't, you would get a space issue, not a "item is not compatible with your device" error

the samsung galaxy gio GT S5660M comes with Android 2.2 (Froyo) by default. It can be upgraded to 2.3 (Gingerbread) which is the minimum requirement for the game. There may be other requirements (the game page doesn't list the fill system requirements). But I'd check your current version of Android. You can find it in "Phone Info" or "Phone Settings". If you're still on 2.2, see if you can upgrade to Gingerbread. Best of luck Adam03.

I have having problems making this work, here is whats happenning with my device...

I can download an install the app from google store "0" problems.
    But, then when I try to run it I get a downloading progress bar image/message.. which NEVER EVER moves... [an I do mean ever].
    Or I will let it set at teh downloading bar an come back an it says download failed; tap to try again which "instantly" repeats back to the download failed; tap to try again when I try tapping it.

Anyone have any advice on whats wrong?

I`m running Andriod version 2.3.4 right now so I don`t think thats the issue not sure why it says it`s not compatible
    OK, worth a try. Until they release more specs, we won't know. Sorry dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    Advice anyone on whats wrong?
    It's not you Replikor. That's the same issues most people are having; the program downloads, but whatever "extra download" the program wants to do itself just goes nowhere. It's either Chillingo's server not having the capabilities to handle it, or something in the app itself isn't making the proper request, but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with your phone or choices. Usually (usually) download issues like that get fixed within a day or so. So now we play the waiting game......

Ohhh. Waiting game stinks. Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos.

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    man this is annoying, the download bar doesn't show a HINT of progress. maybe digital river is handling the download and it's going through sweden first!!
    I have the same result...apparently they're handling my service too.
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Heroic Warrior
    Wow... Seems like yet ANOTHER "great achievement" for MOTU.

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    I have having problems making this work, here is whats happenning with my device...

I can download an install the app from google store "0" problems.
    But, then when I try to run it I get a downloading progress bar image/message.. which NEVER EVER moves... [an I do mean ever].
    Or I will let it set at teh downloading bar an come back an it says download failed; tap to try again which "instantly" repeats back to the download failed; tap to try again when I try tapping it.

Anyone have any advice on whats wrong?
    Whoever knows how to make this work is on vacation or something.
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Well, I can't download the additional content either but it clearly is an issue everyone seems to be having. I guess I'll just have to keep on trying.
    For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    OK, worth a try. Until they release more specs, we won't know. Sorry dude.

It's not you Replikor. That's the same issues most people are having; the program downloads, but whatever "extra download" the program wants to do itself just goes nowhere. It's either Chillingo's server not having the capabilities to handle it, or something in the app itself isn't making the proper request, but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with your phone or choices. Usually (usually) download issues like that get fixed within a day or so. So now we play the waiting game......

Ohhh. Waiting game stinks. Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos.
    ...ah MAN!!! SERIOUSLY!?! ...that sucks. lol. a Year to wait an now, an this didnt do this stuff ahead of time?... so now I gotta wait more now that its out... LAME!

NEED HE-MAN GAME NOW!!! lol
    Last edited by Replikor; August 27, 2013 at 05:15pm.

I agree that it's inexcusable to put this out without testing it properly. But since it has, I'm not going to come down on the guy who has to fix it. I understand that is sometimes a little more complex than flipping a switch. So I'll give him a little leeway on getting it done. But the person who decided to ship it without testing? That person is the jerk here.