Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: New He-Man video game for iPad, iPhone & Android!- Now Available on Google Play

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Is anyone ABLE to let this app post to Facebook on your behalf? I really want to keep playing this game...but I want my 1000 gems.

EDIT: Another person is having this problem and posted a screenshot on Facebook. Since I can get Tetris Blitz to work, I think this is another issue with the He-Man app.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...11692224_n.jpg
    mine did the same, but at the end of the stage there is a button to connect to fb, i clicked that and it let me connect - then playing through a stage again the message popped up to get the crystals, i tried again and booyahkasha, it worked.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    mine did the same, but at the end of the stage there is a button to connect to fb, i clicked that and it let me connect - then playing through a stage again the message popped up to get the crystals, i tried again and booyahkasha, it worked.
    Damn! I tried that too, but I can't get it to work!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Wow! This is one AWESOME game!!!

Dare I say that it is even better than the iOS version?? Although that's just a matter of opinion; I am enjoying this game more on my device than I did on my brother's iPhone 5. Probably because of the larger screen and having the She-Ra DLC already included.

I cannot stress enough how wonderfully the control scheme is implemented! I love the way you control your character and I think this should be the standard for all action/arcade apps! (I ALWAYS dread the "virtual joystick" because it is never accurate!)

On a side note, when i searched Google Play using the phrase "He-Man," nothing showed up in the apps section..... when I searched "Masters of the Universe" the game was the 10th or so option. So just to check, I exited and returned to the store and entered "Most Powerful game" as my search, and it was STILL like number 5 or 6 on the list! Strange...... I hope it gets some time on the Google Play homescreen. It totally deserves to!

Anyway, this is truly a time to celebrate! We got our 2014 subs, and we finally got the Most Powerful Game in the Universe!!!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I definitely enjoyed playing the game more on my iPad versus my iPhone. So, I'm not sure it's better than iOS. It's the same game. But on bigger device of any stripe I think it's more fund
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

I REALLY wish I could get this to work. I've played more levels, try the Facebook button at the end of the level and it doesn't give me any indication if it did anything or not (even if I try multiple times). Next time I find a lore fragment, I try to log in and still get the same error message. It's frustrating.

AHH! My He-Man app just crashed, too!

EDIT: Well, since I can't get it to work, I will just die a lot and earn my 1000 crystals through Orko's Game of Chance. It's working well for me so far.
    Last edited by Darkspecter; August 29, 2013 at 03:12am.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

I REALLY wish I could get this to work. I've played more levels, try the Facebook button at the end of the level and it doesn't give me any indication if it did anything or not (even if I try multiple times). Next time I find a lore fragment, I try to log in and still get the same error message. It's frustrating.

AHH! My He-Man app just crashed, too!

EDIT: Well, since I can't get it to work, I will just die a lot and earn my 1000 crystals through Orko's Game of Chance. It's working well for me so far.
    maybe you have some setting that's screwing on fb or your phone. anyway I am using the die a lot get crystals thing too lately! lol

fun game so happy it's here finally, don't want to get too carried away as i want to save it for when my tablet arrives
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Warrior
    So here's something odd...I upgraded my attacks and got the spin attack thing. I looked at the controls and it says I'm supposed to swipe down while standing still. Ok...I do that and guess what? It doesn't work. I do however get a surprise...BATTLE ARMOR! Any time I want it, multiple times during a game, and it boosts my combo multiplier to 4x! Anyone else encountered this?

About the Facebook thing. I don't have any specific solutions, but perhaps this will make you feel better. When I started playing I was dissapointed. I don't use Facebook and I thought "Well, great. How much am I going to miss out on?" 1,000 crystals here and there would be nice, but after playing for a bit I realize that's a very small contribution to your crystal count. A nice little bonus, but nothing that I feel I'm missing out on.

Oddly though, I get a different bug. Often when I go to the main menu, it exits the game.

Should I be worried? I installed the game. Played a few minutes, put the phone down. And now the phone is completely dead. Can't turn it on again.
    Check out my blog about toys and food: http://toysandbacon.blogspot.com/

Chewer of Trollans
    The game has been working fine and I love it on my Samsung Galaxy s3. I keep showing it to my wife and telling her the inside jokes...

maybe you have some setting that's screwing on fb or your phone. anyway I am using the die a lot get crystals thing too lately! lol

fun game so happy it's here finally, don't want to get too carried away as i want to save it for when my tablet arrives
    I'm not sure. I mean, Tetris Blitz worked. On Facebook, if you go into "Account Settings" and then click "Apps" and "Show All Apps", do you see the He-Man app listed there? I see a couple Apps I downloaded on my S4 listed there, but He-Man isn't one. I checked ALL my settings and it looks like they should allow it to post. *shrug*

This game is really fun though! I decided to buy the double gem thing. 10 000 extra gems, plus it doubles all your gems (except the Orko given ones). I figured, it's only $2 and it supports the game. I love it, would love a sequel or more levels, etc and I enjoy it more than the comic, which I am supporting financially.

This game is more fun on a tablet! Played on my brother's iPad when it first came out.

Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    About the Facebook thing. I don't have any specific solutions, but perhaps this will make you feel better. When I started playing I was dissapointed. I don't use Facebook and I thought "Well, great. How much am I going to miss out on?" 1,000 crystals here and there would be nice, but after playing for a bit I realize that's a very small contribution to your crystal count. A nice little bonus, but nothing that I feel I'm missing out on.

Oddly though, I get a different bug. Often when I go to the main menu, it exits the game.
    Oh, that's not a good bug. The 1000 crystals REALLY would help getting all the add-ons/moves and power-ups for He-Man AND She-Ra. Wish I could get it to work!

whenever I use man at arms it freezes...sigh...and the facebook thing doesn't work as well. This is really frustrating.

Anyone have any idea when/if there is going to be any new content? For a while there were Battle Cat levels teased on the iOS version but with a recent update that "mini-menu" screen went away...
    Say cheese!!!

Movie mayhem!
    Cant get this game to load on my android phone still...is dr involved?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

This game is really fun though! I decided to buy the double gem thing. 10 000 extra gems, plus it doubles all your gems (except the Orko given ones). I figured, it's only $2 and it supports the game. I love it, would love a sequel or more levels, etc and I enjoy it more than the comic, which I am supporting financially.

This game is more fun on a tablet! Played on my brother's iPad when it first came out.
    Hey 'Specter, when you play on your S4 for an extended amount of time, does your device get really hot??

That is the only nit I really have to pick with this awesome game. I love it so much! But, my phone heats WAAAY up after playing for 30+ minutes!

Chewer of Trollans
    Two things:
    1. My device does get warm after a while. (Galaxy S3)
    2. I have the same "problem". Upon buying the tornado skill, I get unlimited use of armor instead. That' how I beat Skeletor, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Hey 'Specter, when you play on your S4 for an extended amount of time, does your device get really hot??

That is the only nit I really have to pick with this awesome game. I love it so much! But, my phone heats WAAAY up after playing for 30+ minutes!
    It does get pretty hot if you play for an extended amount of time. Yesterday I was playing the He-Man game and Simpson's tapped out for hours and it got pretty darn hot. I've found if you let the game play through all the cut-scenes, counting your score, the animation screen when you die, etc. (instead of tapping to get past those things), it doesn't get nearly as hot.

Heroic Warrior
    Just bought and downloaded the game . First game I ever actually purchased for my phone. Have to admit its a neat little game. Has an old school NES vibe to it, which I like. Reminds me of Ghosts & Goblins a little bit. Thought the controls would take a little getting used to, but I surprisingly picked them up quick. Its a little awkward here and there, especially the jumping, but overall not bad. JUst been playing a short while and I'm already in the Fright Zone. (Though I still don't understand how Horde Troopers and HORDAK are considered henchmen of Skeletor, but whatever...I'll let it slide)

Man within about a week I went from not finding any games I liked for my phone from finding too many of them! Not sure how I'n going to keep up with them all lol.

I am using a program called blue stacks that allows you to use your computer to run apps from your phone anyone who`s device is not compatible can play through this program

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    So here's something odd...I upgraded my attacks and got the spin attack thing. I looked at the controls and it says I'm supposed to swipe down while standing still. Ok...I do that and guess what? It doesn't work. I do however get a surprise...BATTLE ARMOR! Any time I want it, multiple times during a game, and it boosts my combo multiplier to 4x! Anyone else encountered this?
    yep happens to me too

Fear is faith in failure

It does get pretty hot if you play for an extended amount of time. Yesterday I was playing the He-Man game and Simpson's tapped out for hours and it got pretty darn hot. I've found if you let the game play through all the cut-scenes, counting your score, the animation screen when you die, etc. (instead of tapping to get past those things), it doesn't get nearly as hot.
    Cool, thanks.... I'm glad it's not just me.

I did some checking on other Android forums, and this seems to be the norm with the Galaxy models. (It just seemed odd to me because I play Jumping Finn and Sonic Jump like crazy, and my phone hasn't gotten this hot before. I guess He-Man just uses way more resources since it's a much larger game by comparison!)

I'm going to try your suggestions and let the game play out, cut-scenes, scores, animations, etc...

Also, lava level =

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    Just got it too. It's good for collecting gems

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    Cant get this game to load on my android phone still...is dr involved?
    One possibility. If you still have the original version installed, it may still be trying to download the bad data. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the newest version. Might not work, but couldn't hurt.

As to gameplay. I'm curious as to what exactly contributes to getting three stars. I've defeated levels getting all the gems, killing everyone and being in high multipliers (4x and 5x) for most of the level and getting 1 star, then going through and getting much lower scores and getting two stars. Hmm.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    I am using a program called blue stacks that allows you to use your computer to run apps from your phone anyone who`s device is not compatible can play through this program
    Really? So you can play the game on your computer without having to have a phone?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Chewer of Trollans
    I'd like to understand the equation behind a three star game too. It seems like the more thorough I am, the lower my score. Is it time based? Does getting hit count against me? Anyone know?