Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: New He-Man video game for iPad, iPhone & Android!- Now Available on Google Play

Hey guys.

I don't know how you'd play the game on your computer instead of on the phones/tablets, but please remember that if it involves downloading the game illegally, talk of such isn't allowed on these forums.

Thanks!
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Really? So you can play the game on your computer without having to have a phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Hey guys.

I don't know how you'd play the game on your computer instead of on the phones/tablets, but please remember that if it involves downloading the game illegally, talk of such isn't allowed on these forums.

Thanks!
    Yes bluestacks is a program that allows you to use phone apps on your computer, and no it`s not illeagal in any way you still have to buy the game from google play you just on your comp as opposed to your phone: heres a link: http://www.bluestacks.com/app-player.html MGM I believe you have to have a phone to synch apps from, it synch`s with your phone and you can play from your comp, you can play angry birds so I assume the he man game would fare the same
    Last edited by adam03; August 31, 2013 at 04:31pm.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Cool, thanks.... I'm glad it's not just me.

I did some checking on other Android forums, and this seems to be the norm with the Galaxy models. (It just seemed odd to me because I play Jumping Finn and Sonic Jump like crazy, and my phone hasn't gotten this hot before. I guess He-Man just uses way more resources since it's a much larger game by comparison!)
    Yeah, I think it does use more resources.

Also, lava level =

Thanks again!
    It's a tricky level. There are others that get harder...and then the Bone Warriors learn how to use their shields to block your attacks! That kicks things up a notch.

Quote Originally Posted by tenno View Post
    I'd like to understand the equation behind a three star game too. It seems like the more thorough I am, the lower my score. Is it time based? Does getting hit count against me? Anyone know?
    I think it's based on: killing most enemies, collecting most gems and losing LESS than 2 hearts.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

The only thing I hate is that even though it out for the android system, I still can't play it because I don't have a smart phone and the closet android device I have is my Kindle Fire that doesn't play google play apps unless they are side loaded which requires a true android device to download.
    Does this loin cloth make my butt look big?

The Alien Moo Cows Are Watching

Never Stop Dreaming www.neverstopdreaming.webs.com

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...istofer+lucero

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    It's a tricky level. There are others that get harder...and then the Bone Warriors learn how to use their shields to block your attacks! That kicks things up a notch.
    Oh man! I better start powering up my move set!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I think it's based on: killing most enemies, collecting most gems and losing LESS than 2 hearts.
    Yup, I'm pretty sure this is correct. I replayed the Beast Man fight and didn't get hit once, and my score was way better!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Cowboy View Post
    The only thing I hate is that even though it out for the android system, I still can't play it because I don't have a smart phone and the closet android device I have is my Kindle Fire that doesn't play google play apps unless they are side loaded which requires a true android device to download.
    That is a bummer!

I always thought that the Kindle Fire used the Google Play app store... Now I just read that Kindle uses a watered-down version called Amazon's Android App Store....

I better tell my buddy at work that I was wrong. He cannot play He-Man on his daughters Kindle Fire HD.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    Yes bluestacks is a program that allows you to use phone apps on your computer, and no it`s not illeagal in any way you still have to buy the game from google play you just on your comp as opposed to your phone: heres a link: http://www.bluestacks.com/app-player.html MGM I believe you have to have a phone to synch apps from, it synch`s with your phone and you can play from your comp, you can play angry birds so I assume the he man game would fare the same
    I'm curious how a game that requires two-thumbs on the touch screen would work on a PC???

Is that even possible?
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior
    I found bug/glich/cheat.
    I did not buy the tornado spin power in the early game, i purcheased it later, so i dont know if it is related, but, when i got it, i went do a stage to try it, but, ever since I try to activate it, my he-man gets a battler armor upgrade. Weird?!?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post
    I found bug/glich/cheat.
    I did not buy the tornado spin power in the early game, i purcheased it later, so i dont know if it is related, but, when i got it, i went do a stage to try it, but, ever since I try to activate it, my he-man gets a battler armor upgrade. Weird?!?
    Yeah, that seems to be a pretty big glitch. Myself and a couple others have posted upon finding it. Not really complaining though. The only thing I don't like is that your attacks are limited when in battle armor. Why wouldn't you be able to do the axe throw when your only weapon is the axe while wearing battle armor?!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    Yeah, that seems to be a pretty big glitch. Myself and a couple others have posted upon finding it. Not really complaining though. The only thing I don't like is that your attacks are limited when in battle armor. Why wouldn't you be able to do the axe throw when your only weapon is the axe while wearing battle armor?!
    Also I don't remember get the BA bonus on orko spin.
    How was battle armor supposed to work? You get one at ork spin and it's consumable? Or unlimited uses?

Heroic Warrior
    You got it with the spin and then you regenerated where you died. It replaces your hearts with silver hearts, but they can be damaged. Once they're gone, they're gone. With this new bug, you can lose your BA, but then just re-swipe down and you get it again. It's unlimited.

Evil Master of Laceration mikescab's Avatar
    Well that explains the reason why I would get my battle armor every time I try to perform the tornado spin! This is a glitch I hope they don't fix, ha. I enjoy limitless battle armor.
    Mike Scabs

Quote Originally Posted by Tanek View Post
    Took forever, but I found all the lore runes.

I'll post a list of how many runes are on each level soon, but feel free to add me in GameCenter for proof : Tanek42

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, I went back through and beat every level again.

This is a COMPLETE list of all the Lore runes on each level. I do not remember specific lores or places they are on the level.

1-1 = 2 lore
    1-2 = 3 lore
    1-3 = 2 lore
    1-4 = 2 lore
    1-5 = 1 lore
    2-1 = 3 lore
    2-2 = 2 lore
    2-3 = 2 lore
    2-4 = 2 lore
    3-1 = 2 lore
    3-2 = 2 lore
    3-3 = 0 lore
    3-4 = 0 lore
    3-5 = 0 lore
    4-1 = 2 lore
    4-2 = 2 lore
    4-3 = 2 lore
    4-4 = 2 lore
    4-5 = 0 lore
    5-1 = 2 lore
    5-2 = 2 lore
    5-3 = 2 lore
    5-4 = 0 lore
    6-1 = 2 lore
    6-2 = 3 lore
    6-3 = 0 lore
    7-1 = 4 lore
    7-2 = 2 lore
    7-3 = 0 lore

I just saw CronoSabre's list and realized that it is complete, so for specific lore and locations, just check his out

Feel free to add me at Tanek42. I just finished getting every single achievement in the game including the new She-Ra ones. Feel free to message me if you need help with something.

I hope this helps, happy hunting!

Tanek
    Well, That's 48 Lores, which I also found. But the game tells me I have 48/67. So I have to wonder where the remaining 19 are hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    Well, That's 48 Lores, which I also found. But the game tells me I have 48/67. So I have to wonder where the remaining 19 are hidden.
    Maybe these are only available when you play through as She-Ra?

I think originally the game only had 48 Lore, and after the She-Ra update, they added in 19 more.... just speculation though.
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Maybe these are only available when you play through as She-Ra?

I think originally the game only had 48 Lore, and after the She-Ra update, they added in 19 more.... just speculation though.
    Possible, but I don't think so. She-Ra is listed at 1/67 (I just started). If it were combined, I'd be at 48/67 there as well. But I'm playing through She-Ra now, so maybe we'll find out.

I downloaded it tonight and played through to Hordak. The controls are not very responsive and make it a little frustrating. Also, as others stated, I get battle armor instead of my purchased spin attack. Odd.

It seems that the game is free now : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id.rowgplaybbz
    Musclor

http://www.maitresdelunivers.org aka http://www.musclor.fr.st : open!!!

Good deals with : Markatisu , Bigdaddy51200 , Hopebrady , Zodak74 , Lady Angora , 10incher

Click here to watch my feedbacks

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Ok, first we had the he-man version, then the she-ra version with an icon saying coming soon. I thought that it was the king hiss version i thought someone mentioned ages ago, so the version just released a week or 2 ago what is that version
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Chewer of Trollans
    I still think this game is awesome, but the glitches are getting annoying.
    1. I've been booted out of the game a dozen times.
    2. I got a daily bonus one day with the promise of more to come. I've never seen it again.
    3. And the battle armor glitch was amusing at first, but more often that that it in the way of the more skilled things I'd like to be able to do.

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Ok, first we had the he-man version, then the she-ra version with an icon saying coming soon. I thought that it was the king hiss version i thought someone mentioned ages ago, so the version just released a week or 2 ago what is that version
    There is no new "version" (unless I overlooked something major). The new release people are talking about is the release of the existing game for Android devices.
    Last edited by whbinder; September 5, 2013 at 12:01pm.

Regarding the battle armour glitch, if you swipe down while running, you will do the tornado spin and not get the battle armour, I discovered this by accident. but it works everytime
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    Regarding the battle armour glitch, if you swipe down while running, you will do the tornado spin and not get the battle armour, I discovered this by accident. but it works everytime
    That is good to know!

I love the glitch, and now there is a way to have our cake and eat it too! (I.e. we get both the Battle Armor AND Tornado Spin! )

Thanks krosfyah!!

Heroic Warrior
    how do i find this in the google play store? what is it under? thanks

- - - Updated - - -

found it, but itsa says .99 is this even the real thing or someone putting it up and not mattel?

Impin' Ain't Easy! DreamTripper's Avatar
    Finally jumped into the Millenium and got a art phone today. Can't find the game on Google Play...

Support Bili the Droid
    It's GrAyskull. It's posted all over the packaging and this site.
    CANON-the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study or art, such as a storyline
    CANNON-a mounted gun for firing heavy projectiles; a gun, howitzer, or mortar.

Imp is here!
    I will change my avatar as soon as Songster is made in MOTUC

Since the last update, 1.0.2, the game doesn't work on my Galaxy S4 :-/

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    how do i find this in the google play store? what is it under? thanks

- - - Updated - - -

found it, but itsa says .99 is this even the real thing or someone putting it up and not mattel?
    It is $ .99 and it is legit.

Heroic Warrior
    i got it that night, thanks, i love it. i can't kick the giant skeletors butt yet, though. after i beat him i will go back and replay it and try to get the rest of the lores and buy more things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Seng View Post
    Since the last update, 1.0.2, the game doesn't work on my Galaxy S4 :-/
    i got a galaxy 4 and it works fine..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DreamTripper View Post
    Finally jumped into the Millenium and got a art phone today. Can't find the game on Google Play...
    i went to search and put in masters of the universe game. you will see it. i only got a damn fancy folk phone just for this game, lol.. no lie.. almost got a iphone cause of this game, but opted for this phone as i was told it was better. and then found out they were to make this game for this. i asked on matty few weeks ago about this game and never got a response, then asked on the forums and never got a response. then saw this thread and the one guy said it was up on google play store finally.

- - - Updated - - -

i hate this giant skeletor. i'm about to smash my phone. i wish he was real.. i'd kick his can..

- - - Updated - - -

beat him....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    how do you get the two on the second board of the first level? i can't figure it out at all. i see em, but cant get em..

- - - Updated - - -

ok, got the one, but cant get the one that is just floating