Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Chillingo He-Man video game for iPad, iPhone & Android!- No longer available

whenever I use man at arms it freezes...sigh...and the facebook thing doesn't work as well. This is really frustrating.

Anyone have any idea when/if there is going to be any new content? For a while there were Battle Cat levels teased on the iOS version but with a recent update that "mini-menu" screen went away...
    Say cheese!!!

Movie mayhem!
    Cant get this game to load on my android phone still...is dr involved?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    This game is really fun though! I decided to buy the double gem thing. 10 000 extra gems, plus it doubles all your gems (except the Orko given ones). I figured, it's only $2 and it supports the game. I love it, would love a sequel or more levels, etc and I enjoy it more than the comic, which I am supporting financially.

This game is more fun on a tablet! Played on my brother's iPad when it first came out.
    Hey 'Specter, when you play on your S4 for an extended amount of time, does your device get really hot??

That is the only nit I really have to pick with this awesome game. I love it so much! But, my phone heats WAAAY up after playing for 30+ minutes!
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Chewer of Trollans
    Two things:
    1. My device does get warm after a while. (Galaxy S3)
    2. I have the same "problem". Upon buying the tornado skill, I get unlimited use of armor instead. That' how I beat Skeletor, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Hey 'Specter, when you play on your S4 for an extended amount of time, does your device get really hot??

That is the only nit I really have to pick with this awesome game. I love it so much! But, my phone heats WAAAY up after playing for 30+ minutes!
    It does get pretty hot if you play for an extended amount of time. Yesterday I was playing the He-Man game and Simpson's tapped out for hours and it got pretty darn hot. I've found if you let the game play through all the cut-scenes, counting your score, the animation screen when you die, etc. (instead of tapping to get past those things), it doesn't get nearly as hot.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Warrior
    Just bought and downloaded the game . First game I ever actually purchased for my phone. Have to admit its a neat little game. Has an old school NES vibe to it, which I like. Reminds me of Ghosts & Goblins a little bit. Thought the controls would take a little getting used to, but I surprisingly picked them up quick. Its a little awkward here and there, especially the jumping, but overall not bad. JUst been playing a short while and I'm already in the Fright Zone. (Though I still don't understand how Horde Troopers and HORDAK are considered henchmen of Skeletor, but whatever...I'll let it slide)

Man within about a week I went from not finding any games I liked for my phone from finding too many of them! Not sure how I'n going to keep up with them all lol.

I am using a program called blue stacks that allows you to use your computer to run apps from your phone anyone who`s device is not compatible can play through this program

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    So here's something odd...I upgraded my attacks and got the spin attack thing. I looked at the controls and it says I'm supposed to swipe down while standing still. Ok...I do that and guess what? It doesn't work. I do however get a surprise...BATTLE ARMOR! Any time I want it, multiple times during a game, and it boosts my combo multiplier to 4x! Anyone else encountered this?
    yep happens to me too
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

It does get pretty hot if you play for an extended amount of time. Yesterday I was playing the He-Man game and Simpson's tapped out for hours and it got pretty darn hot. I've found if you let the game play through all the cut-scenes, counting your score, the animation screen when you die, etc. (instead of tapping to get past those things), it doesn't get nearly as hot.
    Cool, thanks.... I'm glad it's not just me.

I did some checking on other Android forums, and this seems to be the norm with the Galaxy models. (It just seemed odd to me because I play Jumping Finn and Sonic Jump like crazy, and my phone hasn't gotten this hot before. I guess He-Man just uses way more resources since it's a much larger game by comparison!)

I'm going to try your suggestions and let the game play out, cut-scenes, scores, animations, etc...

Also, lava level =

Thanks again!

So here's something odd...I upgraded my attacks and got the spin attack thing. I looked at the controls and it says I'm supposed to swipe down while standing still. Ok...I do that and guess what? It doesn't work. I do however get a surprise...BATTLE ARMOR! Any time I want it, multiple times during a game, and it boosts my combo multiplier to 4x! Anyone else encountered this?
    Just got it too. It's good for collecting gems

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    Cant get this game to load on my android phone still...is dr involved?
    One possibility. If you still have the original version installed, it may still be trying to download the bad data. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the newest version. Might not work, but couldn't hurt.

As to gameplay. I'm curious as to what exactly contributes to getting three stars. I've defeated levels getting all the gems, killing everyone and being in high multipliers (4x and 5x) for most of the level and getting 1 star, then going through and getting much lower scores and getting two stars. Hmm.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    I am using a program called blue stacks that allows you to use your computer to run apps from your phone anyone who`s device is not compatible can play through this program
    Really? So you can play the game on your computer without having to have a phone?

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Chewer of Trollans
    I'd like to understand the equation behind a three star game too. It seems like the more thorough I am, the lower my score. Is it time based? Does getting hit count against me? Anyone know?

Hey guys.

I don't know how you'd play the game on your computer instead of on the phones/tablets, but please remember that if it involves downloading the game illegally, talk of such isn't allowed on these forums.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Really? So you can play the game on your computer without having to have a phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Hey guys.

I don't know how you'd play the game on your computer instead of on the phones/tablets, but please remember that if it involves downloading the game illegally, talk of such isn't allowed on these forums.

Thanks!
    Yes bluestacks is a program that allows you to use phone apps on your computer, and no it`s not illeagal in any way you still have to buy the game from google play you just on your comp as opposed to your phone: heres a link: http://www.bluestacks.com/app-player.html MGM I believe you have to have a phone to synch apps from, it synch`s with your phone and you can play from your comp, you can play angry birds so I assume the he man game would fare the same
    Last edited by adam03; August 31, 2013 at 04:31pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Cool, thanks.... I'm glad it's not just me.

I did some checking on other Android forums, and this seems to be the norm with the Galaxy models. (It just seemed odd to me because I play Jumping Finn and Sonic Jump like crazy, and my phone hasn't gotten this hot before. I guess He-Man just uses way more resources since it's a much larger game by comparison!)
    Yeah, I think it does use more resources.

Also, lava level =

Thanks again!
    It's a tricky level. There are others that get harder...and then the Bone Warriors learn how to use their shields to block your attacks! That kicks things up a notch.

Quote Originally Posted by tenno View Post
    I'd like to understand the equation behind a three star game too. It seems like the more thorough I am, the lower my score. Is it time based? Does getting hit count against me? Anyone know?
    I think it's based on: killing most enemies, collecting most gems and losing LESS than 2 hearts.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

The only thing I hate is that even though it out for the android system, I still can't play it because I don't have a smart phone and the closet android device I have is my Kindle Fire that doesn't play google play apps unless they are side loaded which requires a true android device to download.
    Does this loin cloth make my butt look big?

The Alien Moo Cows Are Watching

Never Stop Dreaming www.neverstopdreaming.webs.com

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...istofer+lucero

It's a tricky level. There are others that get harder...and then the Bone Warriors learn how to use their shields to block your attacks! That kicks things up a notch.
    Oh man! I better start powering up my move set!!

I think it's based on: killing most enemies, collecting most gems and losing LESS than 2 hearts.
    Yup, I'm pretty sure this is correct. I replayed the Beast Man fight and didn't get hit once, and my score was way better!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Cowboy View Post
    The only thing I hate is that even though it out for the android system, I still can't play it because I don't have a smart phone and the closet android device I have is my Kindle Fire that doesn't play google play apps unless they are side loaded which requires a true android device to download.
    That is a bummer!

I always thought that the Kindle Fire used the Google Play app store... Now I just read that Kindle uses a watered-down version called Amazon's Android App Store....

I better tell my buddy at work that I was wrong. He cannot play He-Man on his daughters Kindle Fire HD.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    Yes bluestacks is a program that allows you to use phone apps on your computer, and no it`s not illeagal in any way you still have to buy the game from google play you just on your comp as opposed to your phone: heres a link: http://www.bluestacks.com/app-player.html MGM I believe you have to have a phone to synch apps from, it synch`s with your phone and you can play from your comp, you can play angry birds so I assume the he man game would fare the same
    I'm curious how a game that requires two-thumbs on the touch screen would work on a PC???

Is that even possible?

Heroic Warrior
    I found bug/glich/cheat.
    I did not buy the tornado spin power in the early game, i purcheased it later, so i dont know if it is related, but, when i got it, i went do a stage to try it, but, ever since I try to activate it, my he-man gets a battler armor upgrade. Weird?!?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post
    I found bug/glich/cheat.
    I did not buy the tornado spin power in the early game, i purcheased it later, so i dont know if it is related, but, when i got it, i went do a stage to try it, but, ever since I try to activate it, my he-man gets a battler armor upgrade. Weird?!?
    Yeah, that seems to be a pretty big glitch. Myself and a couple others have posted upon finding it. Not really complaining though. The only thing I don't like is that your attacks are limited when in battle armor. Why wouldn't you be able to do the axe throw when your only weapon is the axe while wearing battle armor?!

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, that seems to be a pretty big glitch. Myself and a couple others have posted upon finding it. Not really complaining though. The only thing I don't like is that your attacks are limited when in battle armor. Why wouldn't you be able to do the axe throw when your only weapon is the axe while wearing battle armor?!
    Also I don't remember get the BA bonus on orko spin.
    How was battle armor supposed to work? You get one at ork spin and it's consumable? Or unlimited uses?

Heroic Warrior
    You got it with the spin and then you regenerated where you died. It replaces your hearts with silver hearts, but they can be damaged. Once they're gone, they're gone. With this new bug, you can lose your BA, but then just re-swipe down and you get it again. It's unlimited.

Evil Master of Laceration mikescab's Avatar
    Well that explains the reason why I would get my battle armor every time I try to perform the tornado spin! This is a glitch I hope they don't fix, ha. I enjoy limitless battle armor.
    Mike Scabs

Quote Originally Posted by Tanek View Post
    Took forever, but I found all the lore runes.

I'll post a list of how many runes are on each level soon, but feel free to add me in GameCenter for proof : Tanek42

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, I went back through and beat every level again.

This is a COMPLETE list of all the Lore runes on each level. I do not remember specific lores or places they are on the level.

1-1 = 2 lore
    1-2 = 3 lore
    1-3 = 2 lore
    1-4 = 2 lore
    1-5 = 1 lore
    2-1 = 3 lore
    2-2 = 2 lore
    2-3 = 2 lore
    2-4 = 2 lore
    3-1 = 2 lore
    3-2 = 2 lore
    3-3 = 0 lore
    3-4 = 0 lore
    3-5 = 0 lore
    4-1 = 2 lore
    4-2 = 2 lore
    4-3 = 2 lore
    4-4 = 2 lore
    4-5 = 0 lore
    5-1 = 2 lore
    5-2 = 2 lore
    5-3 = 2 lore
    5-4 = 0 lore
    6-1 = 2 lore
    6-2 = 3 lore
    6-3 = 0 lore
    7-1 = 4 lore
    7-2 = 2 lore
    7-3 = 0 lore

I just saw CronoSabre's list and realized that it is complete, so for specific lore and locations, just check his out

Feel free to add me at Tanek42. I just finished getting every single achievement in the game including the new She-Ra ones. Feel free to message me if you need help with something.

I hope this helps, happy hunting!

Tanek
    Well, That's 48 Lores, which I also found. But the game tells me I have 48/67. So I have to wonder where the remaining 19 are hidden.