Thread: Battle Station, Stactions, Bootlegs. Factory sealed 6 packs, Mossman

Hybrid View

Prices reduced. Battle Station, Stactions, Bootlegs. Factory sealed 6 packs, Mossman

I have a bunch of 200X items for sale. I only ship within the lower 48 States and I accept paypal. All the prices listed include shipping costs. I have bought and sold many figures on the org over the past few years. I will provide pictures for anyone who is interested. If you have any questions please ask.

The first item is a Battle Station still in the box. The box is in average condition and I can pop it open to be sure everything is there. I am asking $50 shipped.

Battlestation $50 shipped within the US.

I also have some Stactions for sale. I am asking $20 shipped per staction except for Evil Lyn and Sorceress. I am asking $25 shipped for Evil Lyn and Sorceress. I will list what I have below.

$20 shipped
    Clawful X2
    Clamp Champ
    Snout Spout X2
    Tung Lasor

$25 shipped
    Evil Lyn
    Sorceress

I have two of the larger bootleg figures. I am asking $20 each shipped. Their packages show some wear but are not trashed.

$20 shipped
    Sy-Klone
    Spin Blade Skeletor

I have four sealed boxes from Mattel that contain 6 figures each. These figures are sealed in a Mattel shipping box with a code B1509-966A if that means anything to you. I have never opened these boxes and I am not sure what figures are included. I am asking $75 per box of sealed figures shipped.

$50 shipped
    Mattel factory sealed pack of 6 figures. I have 4 of these.

I have 3 copies of the Toyfair Moss Man figure. The white mailer boxes are open but the figure packaging is unopened. I am asking $25 shipped per figure.

$25 shipped
    Toyfair Moss Man
    Last edited by Beastmaniac; October 14, 2012 at 07:58pm.

Heroic Warrior andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it's Avatar
    pm'ed you about Battle Station, also interested in other items! Please reply to me!
    THANKS!

All PM's have been returned.