Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PETITION: Give Snake Face HORDAK feet

PETITION: Give Snake Face HORDAK feet

Just thought I would start this petition as I've read many fans disapproval of the commonly used beast feet.Hopefully ToyGuru reads through this and it's not too late to change Snake Faces' feet.Mattel has listened to us before so why not again...

Hate to burst your bubble right off the bat, but:

Snake Face WITH Newly Tooled Skeletor (Peg Hole Free) Shins !

Firstly, this question is NOT about changing parts for Snake Face (like giving him Hordak feet ETC) !

What I am asking is, can you tool a NEW & UPDATED Skeletor shins (much like Vikor furry boots) for Snake Face ?? Doing this will ensure Snake Face & the other future figures (like evil warriors & filmation characters benefiting a tight & hidden peg hole ankle joints !

PLEASE.... Please consider this since this is one of the regularly used parts in MOTUC !

Sorry,it is way too late for any changes.

thanks for the update. .sucks because the figure looks great from the waist up. .BUT is a fail with the human legs and beast feet.

Agreed. Why did they not use the Hordak feet?
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Instead of Hordak feet, I would have suggested Whiplash thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Agreed. Why did they not use the Hordak feet?
    that's a million dollar question..they'll probably say "design choice." Frustrating..

Heroic Warrior
    As a RULE... I don't like the 'beast feet' ANYtime that they are painted 'shoes'.

However... For 'Snake Men'... I think more monstrous the better. It's bad enough we have snakes with FEET... but wearing SHOES??? That just seems... overly odd to me

Quote Originally Posted by King Criss79 View Post
    that's a million dollar question..they'll probably say "design choice." Frustrating..
    You know each groove in Hordak's boots is another cent of tooling
    http://www.DoomKick.com -Toys reviews, news, and a whole lot of Kicking!

Heroic Warrior
    Sad...I think, he looks better with Hordak feet. Skeletor's feet are way overused...

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Snake Face definitely looks better with Hordak feet. Ninjor needs them when he gets released but this was a great opportunity to use something besides the overused Skeletor feet.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

I have a hard time accepting Mattel's statement. When fans tore apart Snake Man-At-Arms, they had the time to change the figure's body from a repaint to re-use a lot of Trap Jaw/Man-E-Faces parts. And now they ain't able to change the feet for Snake Face?
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    I have a hard time accepting Mattel's statement. When fans tore apart Snake Man-At-Arms, they had the time to change the figure's body from a repaint to re-use a lot of Trap Jaw/Man-E-Faces parts. And now they ain't able to change the feet for Snake Face?
    I agree...

Feet look fine to me as they are.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    personally I would prefer the Hordak feet over the Skeletor feet. If he dose get the Hordak feet I will be delighted.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    Hidden joints on the shins won't prevent loose ankles. Sadly my Kobra Khan is the figure I have with loosest joints.

And has for giving the fans what they ask for... good luck with that! They will only make such a move if it makes the figure "POP", like Stinker...

As of right now, they must already have tons and tons of duck feet made out of black plastic to use on Snake Face!

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    It's too late?
    Oh... come on!
    In past years they changed the figures after the fans uproars with less time...
    Snake Face is the April 2013 figure! Not December 2012!
    Bah! Humbug!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar

Yet another shining example of what they say and do varies from day to day and hour to hour.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    It's too late?
    Oh... come on!
    In past years they changed the figures after the fans uproars with less time...
    Snake Face is the April 2013 figure! Not December 2012!

Apparently, 6 months in advance is not enough time to make changes now. It sounds like they were able to get an early start on making his parts with all of that black plastic they stockpiled.

Of course, they can always say that they leave the character designs entirely up to the Four Horsemen. I guess changing Snake Face's feet won't "make him pop" as well as what they achieved with reversing Stinkor's forearms.
    Last edited by MasterCollector; October 5, 2012 at 07:51am.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Meh, I'll give him Horde Prime's feet as there can really be only one leader of the Horde in my little MOTU world.
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    Yet another shining example of what they say and do varies from day to day and hour to hour.
    Apparently, 6 months in advance is not enough time to make changes now. It sounds like they were able to get an early start on making his parts with all of that black plastic they stockpiled.
    Of course, they can always say that they leave the character designs entirely up to the Four Horsemen. I guess changing Snake Face's feet won't "make him pop" as well as what they achieved with reversing Stinkor's forearms.
    The Blastic stuff and now this... I'm disappointed and I'll post again my photoshopped Snake Face:
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    NO MORE DUCK FEET!

All different races have the same feet??? Its really boring.

I want Ninjor with Keldor boots or new feet for him!!!
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    I agree - he needs Hordak's feet.
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

I'm all for more foot variety in this line. It's too bad Mattel isn't willing to make some changes like this.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    That figure is 7 months away. They could swap the Evil Warrior feet with the Hordak feet. Hell, they could swap the normal legs for the Whiplash/Buzz-Off legs.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Duncan's changes were likely possible because said pieces were all in the same sets of molds. I have a feeling Hordak's feet are likely in the same mold as his shins, and I'm pretty sure the same is true of the Skeletor feet and shins. Pulling out a mold just to make a pair of feet is going to add to the cost, and we've heard all the squawking about how expensive the Snake Faceman is already, so I seriously doubt there was ever a chance for this to happen.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman