Thread: Whose going to the art show tonight at Toy Tokyo..

Whose going to the art show tonight at Toy Tokyo..

Well ill be there. Hopeing the rain stops by then.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

I will be there with my fiance!! SOO EXCITED !! Would love to meet some He-man.org friends! Ill be in my "masters" skeletor shirt.

I am definitely going to be there. Not sure what kind of turn out to expect tho. Between the rain and it being a wednesday i DOUBT 500 people will show up, but maybe. Tho the place will never hold it. I am also fairly confident i will be walking away with a sorceress tonight as well.
    www.nywcwrestling.com - Best Independent Wrestling on Long Island!

Want:
    SDCC Filmation Hordak w/ Imp and Treasure Chest Imp

Have:
    Goat Man, Loo-kee, and Kowl

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I plan on going. 7pm open doors right? Is anyone lining up before that? My goal is to get in and get out fast with TOD sorceress.

Widget
    I will be going to

Take lots of pictures guys! Those of us unable to attend would like to live vicariously through you.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

My 8 month old prego wife is coming too.im not sure of the turn out
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Heroic Warrior
    The website says 5. Not sure why I thought/wrote 7.

Snappy Threader
    I wish I could go. Turns out I will be in the city for business late tonight through tomorrow night so I miss the festivities of NYCC as well. Please take whatever pics you can (if you are allowed), I sure want to see them.

Heroic Warrior
    Got it!!! Was in and out pretty quickly. Great store too. They had pretty much every one of the releases there for $40. Though the Sorceress was $22.00 with tax. Got a Hordak print. So pleased! The limit was six but I only needed one. I think they have 500 on hand.

Wish I could go. I hope a lot of pictures of the event are taken. Congrats to anyone that needed the TOD figure and got one.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Got to go!! Everything was modern prints on canvas of DC comic, packaging work,(wind raider, Gramammyr) About 14 He-man prototypes in a glass case. Including a Ghostbuster He-man, which was He-man painted with the ecto-plasm decco and a proton pack, also of note was a Webstor body with a Zodak head.

A big favorite was blown up Castle Grayskull stickers on the wall (the space suit!) and on the floor was the infamous trap door. Everyone at TT and TT underground were busy but nice. I got to chat with the Mattel models for a second. Very cool show, none of it was original art work but still really cool prints of awesome digital images of He-man and gang. Glad I got to go.
    Sadly I was so excited that I forgot my phone at the house and my fiance only took 1 photo. It was me in front of the space suit.

Just got back from the show. Like cobrakhan said, it was almost entirely prints of new artwork on canvas. There were a few original pieces, a pencil drawing of Trapjaw, and a pen, ink, and watercolor of He-Man cutting off a serpent's head, and something else I forgot. As I was leaving, Scott Neitlich walked in, so I introduced myself, said hi, and said I was looking forward to seeing the Castle Grayskull drawing reveals (Saturday, apparently). Nice guy.

In addition to my TOD Sorceress, I got a free King Hiss print and this cool t-shirt, which seems to have artwork from the upcoming Iphone game. Looks like in addition to the characters we've seen we'll be able to battle Screech, Hordak, Snake Men Guards and more. Also, there's an Orko.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by geooco; October 10, 2012 at 07:31pm. Reason: wanted to add a non-flipped version of the photo
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Man, I want that shirt! Very cool.

I miss toy Tokyo. Used to go in there all the time when I lived in new York...
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

I got the last shirt just in time!

photo.JPG
    Last edited by issarged; October 10, 2012 at 09:05pm.

I got to go and it was a pretty smooth process as far as getting figures and free prints and I even purchased the He-Man / He-Ro piece!!!

I took pics and have posted on the Facebook pages of both the org and great rebellion (maxed out here)

I actually hung out with Miss PrincessAdoraNJ and had a nice lengthy discussion of all things He-man! Very cool chat! Who knows maybe I can one day get on the Council Cast and let my thoughts of He-Man loose!

From your post, I saw Brian Ozone and his wife (congrats and all the best on your baby's arrival) and a few others, including Scott whom chatted briefly with me and I hung out for a bit with Johnboy Meyer who illustrated all the create a character pics, which hopefully if it isn;t sold already i'm going to pick up the Castle Grayskullman piece as well and maybe one or two more!
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....