Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital River Ordering/Billing/Renewal/Sub Issues

1st time all year that my sub has shipped before the sales gotten used to it waiting till the day after the sales.

Heroic Warrior
    After getting charged over 140.00 for 1 MOTUC sub, (should have only been 57.00 with tax+shipping), I was charged ANOTHER 27.00 TODAY after getting my shipping confirmation!!! ***!!!!!! I have already filed a case with my bank about the first amount, now I have to go back and do more?! REALLY?!

You guys may want to check your credit card statements again today. I now have another pending charge from DR refunding the previous 3 pending charges, so it looks like they've finally got it straightened out after four days. The actual charge usually posts a few days after those pending charges fall off my account. I'm just worried that if DR continues to screw something up every month that my credit card company is eventually going to block a charge, and we've all seen how DR handles those situations.
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Okay, now I am getting additional charges on my bank account from DR and it is ******* me off because I now have been charged $45 more than I was supposed to, and if that is not gone by Monday, I cannot get the weapons packs.

10/10/12 DRI*MATTYCOLLECTOR 8774662889 MN 7443 $78.79
    10/10/12 DRI*MATTYCOLLECTOR 8774662889 MN 7443 $17.09
    10/10/12 DRI*MATTYCOLLECTOR 8774662889 MN 7443 $44.58
    10/10/12 DRI*MATTYCOLLECTOR 8774662889 MN 7443 $44.58
    10/10/12 DRI*MATTYCOLLECTOR 8774662889 MN 7443 $72.11
    10/12/12 CHAD'S GRILL LAKEWOOD CO 7443 $47.97
    10/13/12 DRI*MATTYCOLLECTOR 8774662889 MN 7443 $44.58
    10/13/12 MILE HIGH COMICS GLENDALE CO 7443 $5.81
    10/13/12 AOL* SERVICE 1012 800-827-6364 NY 7443 $17.95
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    great these idiots messed up again & my renewal didn't go through. even though nothing changed from last month. the guy told me to call back because they are having un-scheduled maintenance on the CS system. the day before the sale! he told me to call back. why do i have to do so much work to give a company my money?! take my info & FIX IT!
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Heroic Warrior
    This has been happening to me all week long. I have been charged an extra $100 after 4 charges from DR, none of them authorized on my part because That amount doesn't include the 1 sub I do have, which was only $57.
    Here's what I don't understand-A few people here have been saying it's only pre-authourized charges we are seeing. But these are actual charges coming out of my account, and also overdrawing my account. My bank see's that and i get charges an extra $25 because DR keeps charges AND I do have other uses for the card, so all of my bill payments are getting denied and each one gives me another $25 overdraft charged.
    THESE ARE ACTUAL CHARGES!
    So, Mr. Scott Toy Guru tells us to keep on paying into this so we can have our 2013 MOTUC come through. All we have to do is "skip that cup of coffee", put a couple dollars a day aside for our figures, skip out on going to dinner.....just save up....because "they give us plenty of time".
    So what do we do when we do save up, but then get charged 3x the amount we were supposed to?! Please Scott, answer me that.
    Of course I want to get CG, but I am deathly afraid they will "pre authorize" the $250+shipping, but have a "bug" in the system and all of us get 3 or so charges for over a thousand bucks!

so TODAY they finally retried to renew my subs. At least they got it right this time. geesh... noting like waiting until the day before the sale date.

I wouldn't care as much but the black lion goes on sale and I don't want to miss it. If they hadn't tried to renew my sub my tomorrow morning I would have just had to buy everything the day of.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Yep, same here. Charged for my Voltron sub then charged twice for Frosta, twice for DB Skeletor, once for Rattlor and once for the Snake men 2 pack. Since I was charged twice for Frosta and DB Skeletor, I only have one Eternia sub, there was not enough money in my account for my Hot Toys Thor Flex Pay so Sideshow canceled my pre-order and will charge me a 20.00 cancelation charge. Hopefully we can get this squared away. I'm really not regretting not renewing my Eternia sub for 2013.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    after no problems last month these idiots were using my OLD EXPIRED debit card info so it didn't go through again today. the CD rep tells me they'll try again in 6 days. how does this incompetent company stay in business??
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Gorilla beastussapien Beastmangler's Avatar
    I'm always getting fraud alerts when it's time to renew. Almost on a monthly basis.

I got overcharged for over $100 and now I wont have enough money for todays sale. Thank you DR and Matty. Made my happy day...
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Caverns of Rakash (Formerly of Darksmoke)

Digital River & Credit Card Security

So for the second month in a row my credit card company has locked my account because of suspected fraud.

The reason? Charges on my account from Digital River. Truly unbelievable that the world's largest toy manufacturer would continue to work with a company that is evidently so messed up that it immediately sets of red flags every time I place an order. Obviously Digital River and its issues stem much deeper than MOTUC.

BTW... this is only the second month I have been using this new card issued in Canada, prior to which I was using a different card issued from an overseas bank. So Digital River is currently batting 2 for 2. Absolutely shocking.
    Last edited by Draego-Man; October 16, 2012 at 01:18am.

Quote Originally Posted by Draego-Man View Post
    So for the second month in a row my credit card company has locked my account because of suspected fraud.

The reason? Charges on my account from Digital River. Truly unbelievable that the world's largest toy manufacturer would continue to work with a company that is evidently so messed up that it immediately sets of red flags every time I place an order. Obviously Digital River and its issues stem much deeper than MOTUC.

BTW... this is only the second month I have been using this new card issued in Canada, prior to which I was using a different card issued from an overseas bank. So Digital River is currently batting 2 for 2. Absolutely shocking.
    DR is inept no matter which company they e-tail for....ask anyone who has to deal with trying to buy Microsoft software online....horrible. Not to mention any company the sell for, has ****** off customers everywhere....sadly, we have to deal with them to get MOTUC....

And funny enough, their website claims they are "a leading provider of global e-commerce solutions", yeah, a leading provider, because they outsource every aspect of every job, and are the cheapest POS company around....sadly these million / billion dollar companies use them and subject their customers to nothing but headaches because they save money....**** DR....
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

So DR is telling me my only charges were the $257 and that there are no additional charges.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Gorilla beastussapien Beastmangler's Avatar
    I get a fraud alert almost every time my subscription renews. It's irritating and dangerous because when my Credit Card company initiates an alert, I automatically assume it's DR and in the future might skip one by accident.

I wonder what they do that makes it suspicious. I hope my CC company doesn't close my account because of DR.
    Last edited by Beastmangler; October 16, 2012 at 03:47am.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Now you know why I won't let these bumblers anywhere near one of my credit cards again. I don't care if they call it a "pre-authorization," it is going through and showing up on peoples' statements like a "real" charge, and I can't see how they can simply run it through as many times as they want to. Something stinky here...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I have one sub (so should get Frosta and Rattlor) and one 30th sub (Cy-Chop). Hmm I had three separate pre-authorization charges (so far so good) and they all fell off but now I've only be charged for one figure on my cc. I have an email that says all 3 shipped (can someone confirm the weight on these three figures for me? - my UPS shipment tracker says 3.0 lbs?) but it hasn't moved out of the departure scan since the 13th...

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Now you know why I won't let these bumblers anywhere near one of my credit cards again. I don't care if they call it a "pre-authorization," it is going through and showing up on peoples' statements like a "real" charge, and I can't see how they can simply run it through as many times as they want to. Something stinky here...
    Well it isn't like there is any other choice. They don't take Paypal (which sucks harder than a man with a vacuum on his you know what).

Anyway, now Matty' s actual charges went through and they are completely different than what they were the last few days. In fact, now they haven't charged me enough.

I noticed that DR authorized 3 amounts that totaled up to the correct amount. I checked just now and two of the 3 charges have posted and the other looks to be still pending. Very interesting banking process. I do have the confirmation that my total subs have shipped though.

the 3 authorizations fell off saturday, only one has come back after the shipping email.... so whatever.... if they show up it was all the correct amount for me, if they dont? free toys!
    It always takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit this signature

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackstatic View Post
    the 3 authorizations fell off saturday, only one has come back after the shipping email.... so whatever.... if they show up it was all the correct amount for me, if they dont? free toys!
    i got my toys but they have only hit me for $23.92. it works for me!

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Same here only 2 out of 3 pre-auth were charged

Hero of Fabulous Secrets
    I just got the same software charge on my card as well.
    UGH!!!!

master of hiphop

Very Strange Digital River Billing

Hey guys,, not sure if this was brought up.. can't find it.

but i was charged a few times on my CC for Oct 15 3 figs Subs..

i know it was mentioned before, but here is the kicker..

I thought it was one charge as i saw one Pre Authorized payment,

then last week i saw a charge of 23.85 on my CC.. broken down into 3 payments so i was waiting on the other 2 to hit.. as my Credit card looked to have those charges..

Matty sent the email on the 12 saying everything is charged and items are now shipped.

i just checked today 1 week later and the other two have been dropped so now i have a credit on my CC for the remaining balance of 45.00 +

any one else have this happen.. What is DR doing!!!!!
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

I also noticed this on mine... I hope Im getting all my product!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calderon View Post
    Same here only 2 out of 3 pre-auth were charged
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar