Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital River Ordering/Billing/Renewal/Sub Issues

Okay, cool. I haven't been keeping up with release schedules.

I actually get these reminders every month. They are just reminders to let you know to make sure you have $$ in ur account. The actual charge than goes thru like 5 days later. In my email it actually says the charge should go thru on the 10th. I think you just misread the email?

On a side not i had to change my cc. Lets see if the dr employee has actually made the change properly on their end
    www.nywcwrestling.com - Best Independent Wrestling on Long Island!

Want:
    SDCC Filmation Hordak w/ Imp and Treasure Chest Imp

Have:
    Goat Man, Loo-kee, and Kowl

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    I have both the regular and supplemental subs, and I was only charged $23 and change...should have been around $71.

Anyone else seeing weird charges from Matty on their statements?
    ~RK
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    I have both the regular and supplemental subs, and I was only charged $23 and change...should have been around $71.

~RK
    I got a $23.52. Should have been more, too. I've given up understanding how these things are working any more.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

only got hit for $47 so 1 fig is missing, but they never did charge me for all 3 fig's in Oct only 2...so free fig's for me?!?

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Heroic Warrior
    This thread started less than a month ago, and there are 6 pages already ! This is a good indicator about DR's awful services...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sorceress View Post
    only got hit for $47 so 1 fig is missing, but they never did charge me for all 3 fig's in Oct only 2...so free fig's for me?!?
    My 3rd charge is now pending as of this morning, so yours will probably be soon.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Ok...well I must say something in favor of Digital River/Newgistics.

This year's subs have been processing on time for me and getting to me faster (quicker shipping). Last year it would take 11-14 days to get to me (In MA)...and this year it's been averaging about 7-8 from the date I get the shipping notification.

Now...I forgot about the Weapons Pak and ordered it after the sale but it shipping out on 10/23. I still have yet to receive it. I'm not saying this is a DR/Newgistics issue though, it most likely is due to the Hurricane and it always needed to make the stop in NJ before heading up to me.

So...all in all (aside from this issue which is most likely a "natural disaster situation") I've seen an improvement.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Same here...Did you purchase the 30th anniversary sub as well and if so did they always ship together? Mine did not until last month and this was after multiple calls to have them ship both subs together...my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post

~RK
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Heroic Warrior
    UMMM.......I thought they said 5 DAYS before sell date.......I noticed they dinged my account today.....was going to have a payment in 2mrw......hope i do not get a overdraft on my account......very upsetting

Quote Originally Posted by BAKULL View Post
    UMMM.......I thought they said 5 DAYS before sell date.......I noticed they dinged my account today.....was going to have a payment in 2mrw......hope i do not get a overdraft on my account......very upsetting
    These auth charges always fall off for me after a few days and usually don't get posted till after I receive my figures.

Anywhoo, I only got one auth charge on my card instead of the three I was expecting.

People are getting the pre-auth charges already? Dayum! I gotta keep an eye out now. Had CC issues last month and got a new card. Reported it to matty a week ago to update my billing info but... Hmmm idk
    www.nywcwrestling.com - Best Independent Wrestling on Long Island!

Want:
    SDCC Filmation Hordak w/ Imp and Treasure Chest Imp

Have:
    Goat Man, Loo-kee, and Kowl

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Well, I'm totally confused. I have the main and 30th Anniversary subs. So, that should be 3 figures this month, right? On the 7th they showed a charge (not a pre-auth, an actual charge that has gone through) for $23.52. Then, on the 9th there was another pre-auth for $23.52. Okay, so I'm thinking they are doing all the figures individually... well today I wake up to yet ANOTHER pre-auth... for the full amount of $76.24!

So I guess I need to call customer service...

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Well, I'm totally confused. I have the main and 30th Anniversary subs. So, that should be 3 figures this month, right? On the 7th they showed a charge (not a pre-auth, an actual charge that has gone through) for $23.52. Then, on the 9th there was another pre-auth for $23.52. Okay, so I'm thinking they are doing all the figures individually... well today I wake up to yet ANOTHER pre-auth... for the full amount of $76.24!

OK so I thought they were charging me too much, turns out they are making up for not charging me enough last month lol

My sub order last month should have been $185.80 last month, yet they only charged me $142.30!

which explains the 1 charge for $21.75 and the another pre auth for $21.75.

add the 2 charges of $21.75 that will happen this month that equals $43.50, if you add that to what they charged me last month it equals $185.50 lol

which only leaves the other pre auth which is the right amount for this months subs.

God DR sucks lol but at least it looks like I am not getting over charged. Go back and check last months charges.
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar

I'm dealing with the same exact issue - in double. right now, I have a charge of 135 something and two charges for 45 + each. All are pending, but that's a big chunk of change not available in my account because DR is messed up. Seriously, when the sub crunch comes around next year, no one is going to believe Mattel when they say they are taking care of anything at Digital River. Can't make it through a month without something weird happening, I swear...

Edit: And I did check last month's charges. They were for the correct amount in the end even though there were 6 separate pre-authorizations that appeared at various points.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Quote Originally Posted by musclor View Post
    I'm dealing with the same exact issue - in double. right now, I have a charge of 135 something and two charges for 45 + each. All are pending, but that's a big chunk of change not available in my account because DR is messed up. Seriously, when the sub crunch comes around next year, no one is going to believe Mattel when they say they are taking care of anything at Digital River. Can't make it through a month without something weird happening, I swear...

Edit: And I did check last month's charges. They were for the correct amount in the end even though there were 6 separate pre-authorizations that appeared at various points.

check your last months statement, see if you were under charged

Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    check your last months statement, see if you were under charged
    This--^ I was under charged in October and had to fight tooth and nail to get this brought to billings attention. The last of the three charges finally showed up this week. Hoping November isn't a repeat of this, but judging by recent posts it might be.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

OVERLORD OF EVIL mdhollywood247's Avatar
    I got under charged to, so got nailed for last month and then today for this month, I love this line so i hope this stuff gets worked out this yr cause i dont want the sub drama again.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Okay, now I'm getting annoyed. I just got a charge for $170, $45, and $45. What is going on with them? The only thing I should be charged is the $170, knocking my bank account into $200. So much for having extra money for my moving expenses next week.

I'm at the point where I am just going to give Matty an incorrect credit card to charge so they can cancel my subs for being unable to pay. This is tiresome. I am so sick of these monthly crap. Ever since June, it has been one issue after another with them. Add on top quality control issues galore and you have the most epic failure of a toyline in years. And people wonder why I am thinking about selling off my entire MOTUC collection.
    Last edited by Dr Kain; November 10, 2012 at 01:49pm.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

The same has happened to me. I hate their "customer service." What crap.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post

The same has happened to me. I hate their "customer service." What crap.
    Check last month. Willing to bet you were undercharged
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    Check last month. Willing to bet you were undercharged
    Yeah, I was, but now because of THEIR screw-up, I'm having to pay for it this month, when I SHOULDN'T be. But . . . I"m sure it's my (our) fault, not DR's or Mattel's.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Yeah, I was, but now because of THEIR screw-up, I'm having to pay for it this month, when I SHOULDN'T be. But . . . I"m sure it's my (our) fault, not DR's or Mattel's.

Exactly.

Just checked. I remember last month that the Rattlor/Frosta charge was posted and then fell off because they didn't ship and push the charge through right away. The Cy-Chop charge stuck though.

It looks like they forgot to reprocess the charge from last month, so now it has been added to my charge for this month.

My 30th Anniversary charge just went through (which is crap because the charges aren't supposed to go through until the items have shipped). There is also a second 30th Anniversary Figure charge "pending," along with the $80+ charge for Rattlor/Frosta + Dekker/Randor.

Why is this still such a problem for this company? I don't understand. Who writes their software? Why are we STILL dealing with this 4 years into the line?
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Exactly.

Just checked. I remember last month that the Rattlor/Frosta charge was posted and then fell off because they didn't ship and push the charge through right away. The Cy-Chop charge stuck though.

It looks like they forgot to reprocess the charge from last month, so now it has been added to my charge for this month.

My 30th Anniversary charge just went through (which is crap because the charges aren't supposed to go through until the items have shipped). There is also a second 30th Anniversary Figure charge "pending," along with the $80+ charge for Rattlor/Frosta + Dekker/Randor.

Why is this still such a problem for this company? I don't understand. Who writes their software? Why are we STILL dealing with this 4 years into the line?

Because they are stupid. I am sorry, but it's true!

The my subscription page is still not running and I certainly have to make sure that I will be able to change that figures in 2013 get shipped together due to higher shipping. I doubt I will be able to do that before Ram Man and Netossa start to ship. This annoys my so much. Why on earth did they use DR! TG, please tell them to get it running NOW!

I haven't bothered to go through my past charges yet, but it seems as though the extra charges being for last month is what is happening. They really should give customers a heads-up. I monitor my bank account online... and I don't always see what charges actually hit versus what falls off. So it would have been nice to know they were doing this.