Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital River Ordering/Billing/Renewal/Sub Issues

I called digital river today and they told me there was no way they could combine the shipping for my 2 subscriptions. I asked them then why does it say on the mattycollector update page that you can combine shipping on different subscriptions. They couldnt answer that question. It took my 3 times to get them to change my shipping and billing addresses for the subscriptions. My grayskulls will probably go to my old house. I won't be subscribing next year and I've subscribed every year. It's ridiculous that they can not combine the shipping.

New conspiracy theory: Mattel wants to end the line but cannot come out and say it. They are going to have Digital River be so inept and screwy that the fans all walk away.
    Any merit to this theory?

so much for the "best year yet!"

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Matty Billing Errors for February Items

Well I wanted to post this to let ppl know to go check your bank accounts. As I just got billed for my February items today. Total billed from...

DRI*MATTYCOLLECTOR ORDERFIND.COM MN 1 $66.05

...but oddly, I didn't get an email notice for sale or billing.

The total is inaccurate as well. As the cost of the two figures on the site would be closer to $70 or $71 after $15 [and some change] for shipping for the 2 figure... but not for the full shipped amount.

So, I have to ask; as a new to the subs method; should I now look forward to a second billing in the full amount or will I get a partial billing for the remaining amount?

That may be close to accurate, but that only puts shipping around ten bucks. Rammy is $30 and regular figs are $25, so yer lookin at $55 before shipping. I wont get off so easy, here in Tx we pay tax too.
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    I have the same:

02/10/2013 PENDING DRI*MATTYCOLLECTOR $66.05 PROCESSING

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

I estimate mine to be about $67, but I received no notice of renewal or charge. Instead I got a error message that I need to contact them about immediately. Happy Chinese New Year, no Jitsu or Ram Man for you!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Looks like all three of my subs billed together this month which is good. Just over 30.00 shipping hurts, though. Any confirmation if King He-man will be shipped with this batch or not?
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Heroic Warrior
    i have 2 subs billed at 131. so tax n shipping is 21$ for 4 figures. oh shipped to IL.

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    Well I wanted to post this to let ppl know to go check your bank accounts. As I just got billed for my February items today. Total billed from...

Ram Man $30, Jitsu $25 and $11.05 for shipping? (if you don't get charged tax) = $66.05. $11.05 sounds about right for 2 figures shipped? Not like Ram Man is a beast or two-pack sized to bump up shipping...
    10 figures I still need: 10/Peekablue, 9/Sssqueeze, 8/Lizard Man, 7/Hunga the Harpy, 6/Gwildor, 5/Filmation Clawful, 4/Mermista, 3/Tung Lashor, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Ram Man $30, Jitsu $25 and $11.05 for shipping? (if you don't get charged tax) = $66.05. $11.05 sounds about right for 2 figures shipped? Not like Ram Man is a beast or two-pack sized to bump up shipping...
    yeah - that charge seems right to me?? i worked it out as $68 to UK so i guess that's right ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

2 Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Jitsu Figure Boxed Shipment $25.00 $50.00
    2 Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Ram Man Figure Boxed Shipment$30.00 $60.00
    Sub-Total $110.00
    Shipping $13.35
    Tax $9.60
    Total $132.95

Not too bad! I still hate we get charged tax, but its legal and coming soon to all states near you

Remember folks, you can always use the backdoor DR customer service site to find your most recent invoices. Use the email address / credit card search option. www.findmyorder.com
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

I was actually charged ~$71.00.
    Visit me and be my friend...I like friends...LOL

http://www.facebook.com/MisterDeeJay2KX

Got charged for 70

Got a pre-auth for 76,70$ that´s 21,70$ on shipping...

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by musclor View Post
    Looks like all three of my subs billed together this month which is good. Just over 30.00 shipping hurts, though. Any confirmation if King He-man will be shipped with this batch or not?
    Actually added wrong. Shipping for three subs was only about 16.00 for me, so much more fair than last month's debacle.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

...but oddly, I didn't get an email notice for sale or billing.

The total is inaccurate as well. As the cost of the two figures on the site would be closer to $70 or $71 after $15 [and some change] for shipping for the 2 figure... but not for the full shipped amount.

So, I have to ask; as a new to the subs method; should I now look forward to a second billing in the full amount or will I get a partial billing for the remaining amount?
    Go the website www.findmyorder.com to find your invoice. Also there isn't a "billing error" error. They sent multiple emails this month saying the "renewal" was processing.

If you have one subscription ($25 Jitsu + $30 Ram Man) = $55 which leaves a difference of $11.05. Assuming that your state is not yet being charged sales tax, your invoice could be perfectly correct.

MODs - You might want to rename thread as something else that does not indicate "error". Too much negativity around here! Don't worry, Be happy!
    Last edited by Kowl; February 10, 2013 at 03:01pm.
    Kowl, the know it owl!

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Mine looks good.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

I got charged $84 but that's what I was expecting I pay for faster shipping!
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor EvilSeed LizardMan Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreeElle Montork Miro Blast Attack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

I was charged $70.30 using UPS and minus no sales tax.

just checked my Credit card and this was there

02/10/2013 Pending DRI*MATTYCOLLECTOR $73.74

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    Go the website www.findmyorder.com to find your invoice. Also there isn't a "billing error" error. They sent multiple emails this month saying the "renewal" was processing.

If you have one subscription ($25 Jitsu + $30 Ram Man) = $55 which leaves a difference of $11.05. Assuming that your state is not yet being charged sales tax, your invoice could be perfectly correct.

MODs - You might want to rename thread as something else that does not indicate "error". Too much negativity around here! Don't worry, Be happy!
    never got any of mine.. I am "still in process" of fixing a rare problem. my email is not in the system at all due to changing emails after buying.

never got any of mine.. I am "still in process" of fixing a rare problem. my email is not in the system at all due to changing emails after buying.
    Oh wow! I had that happen to me too when I changed my email address, DR didn't show any of the previous history. Try using your old email address and current credit card. It may just work!
    Kowl, the know it owl!

I've got a pending charge for the correct amount, but I find it a little odd that I didn't receive an email considering that they sent four or five last week telling me to prepare.
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Just checked and mine is $66.05, so it's definately $11.05 for the cheaper US shipping
    10 figures I still need: 10/Peekablue, 9/Sssqueeze, 8/Lizard Man, 7/Hunga the Harpy, 6/Gwildor, 5/Filmation Clawful, 4/Mermista, 3/Tung Lashor, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.