Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital River Ordering/Billing/Renewal/Sub Issues

Digital River Order Issue - Spirit of Hordak

I just placed an order on mattycollector.com and immediately realized I needed to update the quantity. I called Digital River IMMEDIATELY.. less than 2 minutes after placing the order, and they told me there was no way to update the quantity or cancel the order so I could place the order again with the right quantity. The ONLY remedy they gave me was to place a separate order. When I explained to them it was ridiculous for me to pay double shipping, the rep told me there was nothing she could do. I asked to speak to a manager and she said they are all following the same policy. SERIOUSLY? Can anyone tell me who to talk to or how to get this fixed? The figures apparently aren't even available until May 10 (two days away), and it was literally minutes after I placed the order. There's no way they were already packaged up. My order numbers for both orders are the same in the email: 13116494242.

Edit: I tried to send a PM to Toyguru but it says he can't accept any new messages because his box is full. If anyone can point him to this thread, that would be great.
    Last edited by air7walk; May 8, 2013 at 04:08pm.
    This could be the end of the world.. of warcraft.

Are you ending up stuck with extra(s)?, or did you not buy as many as you wanted? Because I'm pretty sure if they can't change the quantity after you placed the order online, you can easily sell any extras you ordered by mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodac666 View Post
    I got a new mail from Brady O and he wrote that I would get a refund and that I can keep the figures as an apology gift. GO Brady! I still had to pay customs fee though.$27
    Contact your customs office stating that the item was a mistaken order (print emails out from Matty as proof) and they should refund you the $27 since you never paid for the goods You will have the refund on your credit card to prove that.
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    I think he wanted to add more, which is the same as asking "can you take stock that was allotted for someone else and give it to me."

It doesnt work with any flash-sale site. Not the one I work for, and not for any others. having completed checkout does not entitle you to more than you checked out for. If you wanted more, you had to make that decision during the checkout phase.

If you decided later to get more, you have to pay the extra shipping.
    My 2016 Wishlist:

2.0s: HE-MAN, Teela
    Filmation: KITTRINA, Vultak, Dylamug
    200x: VEENA, Prahvus
    NA: CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead
    Concept: RED BEAST, Tony Guerrero He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Zodac666 View Post
    I got a new mail from Brady O and he wrote that I would get a refund and that I can keep the figures as an apology gift. GO Brady! I still had to pay customs fee though.$27
    Brady O didn't make me that offer. Another e-mail on the way...
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge View Post
    I think he wanted to add more, which is the same as asking "can you take stock that was allotted for someone else and give it to me."

It doesnt work with any flash-sale site. Not the one I work for, and not for any others. having completed checkout does not entitle you to more than you checked out for. If you wanted more, you had to make that decision during the checkout phase.

Yep, sounds to me that somebody was realizing he could make some money by flipping these...
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Incorrect. I placed an order, and immediately realized I had the wrong quantity. I wasn't looking to take figures that were allotted for anyone else -- in fact, I called Digital River literally 1 minute or less after I hit submit, tried to reason with them, AND jumped back on the site after that call and ordered what I wanted. I was only trying to avoid paying double for shipping. Both orders shipped today, so there's nothing I can do about it. I just felt like they should have been able to edit an order I placed seconds earlier, especially given the fact that it was showing the figure wouldn't even be in stock until 5/10. I understand flash sale sites, and I know I should have made sure the quantity was correct before I placed the order. That's my fault. But it's 100% frustrating that there isn't a process in place to add to an order that was placed literally 1 minute ago so the customer doesn't have to pay double shipping.
    This could be the end of the world.. of warcraft.

Anyone's lite subs Not showing up?

I got the eternia and black freighter lite subs, for some reason only black freighter shows up. Anyone else have any issues? Or is it still a bit early for the subs to show?

I don't have a lite sub however my filmation sub has not shown up yet, However it is there in my order history, so I am guessing it is still too early
    www.nywcwrestling.com - Best Independent Wrestling on Long Island!

Want:
    SDCC Filmation Hordak w/ Imp and Treasure Chest Imp

Have:
    Goat Man, Loo-kee, and Kowl

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Your filmation sub won't show up until its active in July when your card is charged I believe.

My issue is only one of my subs is showing. I double checked and I have a confirmation email from the eternia lite. Just being paranoid I guess...

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Your filmation sub won't show up until its active in July when your card is charged I believe.

My issue is only one of my subs is showing. I double checked and I have a confirmation email from the eternia lite. Just being paranoid I guess...
    Paranoia is fearing something with no real basis. This is Matty; there is much to fear there. It might be an exercise in futility, but I would check with them on it if it isn't showing up at all.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    So DR just charged my expired card and was able (after an initial rejection) to get it to go through and have the charge show up on the new card. That's wild. Why even tell me that they would switch my sub to "Inactive" if I didn't update when they could just keep charging on the old one?
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Everything is showing, well soon will be. Karatti is showing and not ffm, so I'm assuming it just takes a bit to process before it shows.

First time subscriber here. I just went to my bank to make sure the first subscription purchase was charged and noticed only a $29 charge...I was expecting more because of the FFM. Checked out my subscription page and indeed only Karatii is listed. Will FFM be charged and shipped separately or should they be listed together? Orders are still "processing" so I'm not sure if I really have anything to worry about or if this seems odd and I should contact DR.

I have yet to see my Filmation sub in my sub page....I assume it's just par for the DR course, you should see it soon I'd imagine, what is the lite subs first month to ship?
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

The Hordak sale was a Flash sale, but Matty can't adjust orders for any sales at all, even minutes after making the order....which is BS, because many other sites can do so, even the Mattel site can do it....it's just DR being DR, and we all know what that means.
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by FutureRetro View Post
    First time subscriber here. I just went to my bank to make sure the first subscription purchase was charged and noticed only a $29 charge...I was expecting more because of the FFM. Checked out my subscription page and indeed only Karatii is listed. Will FFM be charged and shipped separately or should they be listed together? Orders are still "processing" so I'm not sure if I really have anything to worry about or if this seems odd and I should contact DR.
    same here...should We be worried about this?
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Shadowfall,

Your Filmation sub won't show until the beginning of July, when the first figure is shipping.

For the Sub-Lite, they *should* be showing now, as Matty and Dr are prepping the current sale for shipment. However, I would encourage everyone to wait until they receive their order information before flipping out.
    My 2016 Wishlist:

Shadowfall,

Your Filmation sub won't show until the beginning of July, when the first figure is shipping.

For the Sub-Lite, they *should* be showing now, as Matty and Dr are prepping the current sale for shipment. However, I would encourage everyone to wait until they receive their order information before flipping out.
    Thanks for the info, I assumed that as far as the Filmation sub (I wasn't panicking or anything just saying that hasn't shown up yet), I just wasn't sure when the lite figures started....I have the full sub, so I didn't read through the info about the lite one and was curious.
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    So DR just charged my expired card and was able (after an initial rejection) to get it to go through and have the charge show up on the new card. That's wild. Why even tell me that they would switch my sub to "Inactive" if I didn't update when they could just keep charging on the old one?
    There is some kind of bug going on. They suddenly didn't charge my card and it was still good with no blocks from the cc company though that was what Matty's system said was stopping them. I'm on pins and needles to see if my subs reactivate after the May orders go through. I've got confirmation from Brady that the May order is confirmed though, so once it ships my subs should switch back to active again. It's really insane though, all I can understand is something is wrong with the automated process and it affected only a few random users.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    The Hordak sale was a Flash sale, but Matty can't adjust orders for any sales at all, even minutes after making the order....which is BS, because many other sites can do so, even the Mattel site can do it....it's just DR being DR, and we all know what that means.
    You're blaming an apple for being an apple, tho. Digital River is a flash-sale model website. That means even when there's perpetual inventory, the checkout/order process is not built to allow that. Because the site was not coded to allow that to happen.

Again, I work for a *very* similar business and we actually have standard texts that spell that out in no uncertain terms to our customers - once you complete checkout, we cannot add additional items or combine orders. We do offer the option to cancel, but that, at least, is not in the cards for Mattycollector.

Fact is, air7walk placed an order, then realized he wanted more figures. It simple is not the way DR works, and none of us should ever expect it to. Not because Digital River sucks, but because the business model is specifically set up not to allow that kind of change.
    My 2016 Wishlist:

Does anyone have a link to the Legal page (agreement page) for the subscriptions?

Specifically, the one that says you are not allowed to cancel your subscription.

I am having an issue where they informed me that they would be placing my sub on an "Inactive" status if I did not update an expiring credit card, then followed that with a charge for FFF and Karatti a week later. Apparently, they were able to get the charge to go through be completely leaving the expiration date off of the charge request.

I want to see the actual legal document that states that they refuse to allow cancellations. I would prefer more than a mention on the FAQ's page. I would like a link to the actual subscription agreement. For the life of me, I can't find it anywhere on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    There is some kind of bug going on. They suddenly didn't charge my card and it was still good with no blocks from the cc company though that was what Matty's system said was stopping them. I'm on pins and needles to see if my subs reactivate after the May orders go through. I've got confirmation from Brady that the May order is confirmed though, so once it ships my subs should switch back to active again. It's really insane though, all I can understand is something is wrong with the automated process and it affected only a few random users.
    I don't think that is what it is in my case. They attempted to charge me with the old expiration date. When it didn't go through, only then did they resubmit without the date. If they can legally do this (and my bank says they have seen it before), fine. But don't tell me you are going to swap me to inactive when you aren't.

My lite sub isn't showing, but I got my EA email on Wednesday

It was on the sub sale page...they had it there...just to be sure...it did say you are agreeing to the sub to run through until Dec 31...which means you are responsible to keep your account information current and correct to fulfill your end of the agreement.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572