Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital River Ordering/Billing/Renewal/Sub Issues

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    "They had it there" isn't particularly helpful. I want to see the contract itself.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Here's the Club Eternia page. Hope it helps:
    http://www.clubs.mattycollector.com/...0#.UY1A9SvEoX4
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Here's the Club Eternia page. Hope it helps:
    http://www.clubs.mattycollector.com/...0#.UY1A9SvEoX4
    Thanks.

I just spoke to a DR rep and asked for an explanation about how they can submit a request for funds on an expired card by leaving off required information, and she seemed more than happy to not only attempt to cancel the May order, but also my sub entirely. She told me that if the May order could not be cancelled, to refuse delivery and await a refund. I should be getting an e-mail in 1-2 business days.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    same here...should We be worried about this?
    I sent an email through Matty's website, so hopefully I'll hear something back. I assumed since the order was "processing" the additional charge would show up shortly after and then be combined. I really hope they haven't left off the FFM and then bill/ship them separate. The odd thing is, if I look back in to my subscription order history - the original purchase of the sub on 4/15 is listed as $116 and lists both FFM and Karatti - I just don't understand why the preorder price isn't being reflected in the charge I see today.

Quick question on shipping. How can 4 people using the same shipping method not have the same shipping cost?

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine View Post
    Quick question on shipping. How can 4 people using the same shipping method not have the same shipping cost?
    Because they are shipping to different locations maybe?? That's just a guess though.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

I got two Eternia Lite subs, and I have never subbed before so I don't know the ropes. My account got billed $ 55.02 today. That can't be right for two subs? When I look at the my subscriptions page it shows me as having a Club Eternia sub, but it only shows that I should be getting Karrati. Am I missing something or is this all messed up?

That happened to me too, I only got one lite sub and they only billed me $30.84

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Because they are shipping to different locations maybe?? That's just a guess though.
    All the same location.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Has anyone else's subscription order not been applied this month's $4 shipping discount?

I first got a sub renewal confirmation email stating:

SubTotal: $100.00
    Shipping & Handling: $34.25
    Tax: $0.00
    Total: $134.25
    Discount: $4.00

Then, today's shipping confirmation email states:

Shipping: $34.25

And my card has been charged €103.34 (which at the current conversion rate corresponds to the $134.25 total, i.e. without the $4 discount).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me, I got the "your order has shipped" email which has my total as $122.41 no $4 discount to shipping, but they've only charged my account $30.84 for Karatti, what gives?

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Has anyone else's subscription order not been applied this month's $4 shipping discount?

I first got a sub renewal confirmation email stating:

SubTotal: $100.00
    Shipping & Handling: $34.25
    Discount: $4.00

Then, today's shipping confirmation email states:

Shipping: $34.25

And my card has been charged €103.34 (which at the current conversion rate corresponds to the $134.25 total, i.e. without the $4 discount).
    I believe $34.25 is the cost of shipping AFTER the discount has been applied (so it would have been $38.25 otherwise) My shipping says $9.35 for shipment to a US address and $13.35 for the FFM/Karatti without the discount sounds about right. So, yep I'm pretty sure the $34.25 includes the $4 discount.
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I believe $34.25 is the cost of shipping AFTER the discount has been applied (so it would have been $38.25 otherwise) My shipping says $9.35 for shipment to a US address and $13.35 for the FFM/Karatti without the discount sounds about right. So, yep I'm pretty sure the $34.25 includes the $4 discount.
    Yes it includes the discount... if you purchase 4 figures you get charged 38.25 for shipping

My shipping total is $13.34, everyone else in the states is saying $9 and change, so unless my shipping started out at $17.34 and I'm 440 miles from where they ship from, I'm gonna say I did not get the discount

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Mars View Post
    My shipping total is $13.34, everyone else in the states is saying $9 and change, so unless my shipping started out at $17.34 and I'm 440 miles from where they ship from, I'm gonna say I did not get the discount
    Is that by UPS? or the cheap Newgistics shipping?
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Newgistics

They finally charged my card for FFM, no shipping discount, do I wait til Monday to call? Should I send an email?
    Last edited by Veronica Mars; May 12, 2013 at 03:01am.

Is it normal for this message to appear when I click on Early access?

EMAIL_ADDRESS_NOT_VALID_FOR_PURCHASE_PLAN_ACTIVATI ON

I'm not sure, I see people posting that they can't see spirit of hordak yet in EA, but can see others?

I have the club eternia lite sub.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaand, delete cookies and problem solved.... lol

- - - Updated - - -

Actually it's still saying that. Digital river told me that maybe their website is having issues. I told her I've seen this message for a few days now, then she asked if there's anything else she can help me with. ***??

Heroic Warrior

May-December subs not renewing/shipping?

Hi all,

I signed up for the May-December mini-subs, but while my normal subs have renewed, my new subs are set at "order submitted" with the message: This order will be shipped after the release date of 7/10/2013 for 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription - Initial Figure (billed when shipped).

Anyone have this happen?

The Club Eternia light (MAY through DEC) does not renew in MAY it will just ship separate. It won't acctually renew untill June. and then it will combine with any other subs you might have.

My May-Dec sub is processing but hasn't shipped yet, but my Regulare Club Eternia 2013 sub shipped yesterday.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    The Club Eternia light (MAY through DEC) does not renew in MAY it will just ship separate. It won't acctually renew untill June. and then it will combine with any other subs you might have.

My May-Dec sub is processing but hasn't shipped yet, but my Regulare Club Eternia 2013 sub shipped yesterday.
    Cool, thanks for the info! I actually ordered an extra filmation sub in addition to the extra regular sub... and now I'm, wondering if that screwed up the whole order somehow.

The lite sub that I ordered renewed, and actually shipped out BEFORE previous "regular" subscription orders did. The first month of a subscription, you never receive a renewal email (they consider the email sent at the time of the order as the "renewal" email), but you will next month and going forward.

Heroic Warrior
    If anyone ordered the Club Eternia and Club Filmation min-subs together, and you haven't received a shipping notice, I'd advise you to call!!!

I hadn't seen this thread, my credit card hasn't been charged, I haven't received any renewal or shipping notices, and since Matty's order history pages are jacked up today, I called Matty customer service. I was told that since Club Filmation wasn't available until July, nothing was shipping until July. After being on hold for a while, I was told that if I wanted I could have my case sent to "higher up" and have the items available now shipped now, but it would be two shipping charges instead of one. I said that was fine, since that is exactly the way it's supposed to be. I also asked about the June items, and was told that if I didn't get a shipping notice for June I should call again (read: The June sale is like a month from now, how should we know what's going to happen by then? Do you think we know ancient Mayan spells we can cast to predict the future? Duh.)

So, if you want to be sure you actually get Karatti and the FFM, give them a call. If you want to roll the dice that they may run out of FFM and prevent you from getting stuck with them, wait a week or two before calling...

Is there anyone who ordered the two min-subs together and *DID* get a shipping notice and/or billed for May?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Mangar View Post
    If anyone ordered the Club Eternia and Club Filmation min-subs together, and you haven't received a shipping notice, I'd advise you to call!!!

I hadn't seen this thread, my credit card hasn't been charged, I haven't received any renewal or shipping notices, and since Matty's order history pages are jacked up today, I called Matty customer service. I was told that since Club Filmation wasn't available until July, nothing was shipping until July. After being on hold for a while, I was told that if I wanted I could have my case sent to "higher up" and have the items available now shipped now, but it would be two shipping charges instead of one. I said that was fine, since that is exactly the way it's supposed to be. I also asked about the June items, and was told that if I didn't get a shipping notice for June I should call again (read: The June sale is like a month from now, how should we know what's going to happen by then? Do you think we know ancient Mayan spells we can cast to predict the future? Duh.)

So, if you want to be sure you actually get Karatti and the FFM, give them a call. If you want to roll the dice that they may run out of FFM and prevent you from getting stuck with them, wait a week or two before calling...

Is there anyone who ordered the two min-subs together and *DID* get a shipping notice and/or billed for May?
    Hi,

thanks for this. Still haven't seen anything. Just sent in an e-mail. Let's see what comes of it.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Mangar View Post

I signed up for the Club Eternia and Club Filmation mini-subs and I do not have any other subs nor have I ever subbed before. I did get a shipping notice and was billed for May. My items are doing the usual hang out in Sparks Nevada.

However, I was never able to access the early access page that is supposed to be one of the benefits of subbing. Still can't, not even to get the "early access over" message. Since this is my first time subbing I thought I wasn't doing something correctly, but it appears that it's a wide-spread issue.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfanar View Post
    Hi,

thanks for this. Still haven't seen anything. Just sent in an e-mail. Let's see what comes of it.
    Update... On Friday I received an email saying my Club Filmation subscription was cancelled, followed immediately by an email thanking me for my order of the Club Filmation subscription. When I called they said they did that so that my May Club Eternia min-subscription figures would ship first. I haven't been charged for Karatti or FFM yet and haven't received a shipping notification yet, so we'll see what happens... Worst comes to worst I don't get stuck with the FFM and I buy Karatti off eBay, but I'm done wasting time with phonecalls.

Quote Originally Posted by justthetoys View Post
    I signed up for the Club Eternia and Club Filmation mini-subs and I do not have any other subs nor have I ever subbed before. I did get a shipping notice and was billed for May. My items are doing the usual hang out in Sparks Nevada.

However, I was never able to access the early access page that is supposed to be one of the benefits of subbing. Still can't, not even to get the "early access over" message. Since this is my first time subbing I thought I wasn't doing something correctly, but it appears that it's a wide-spread issue.
    Looks like dolfanar and I are in the minority then I guess! Sucks that you weren't able to get in on early access (oddly enough I had no problems there at all), but glad your subs will at least get to you without hassle.