Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Digital River Ordering/Billing/Renewal/Sub Issues

My issue is with what we're paying for shipping, you can't get tracking updates....the stuff ships, then appears to sit for days, then suddenly appears at my door, I would like to see movement on my stuff....I mean after all, we pay a damn premium for this shipping, and I instead of getting better at times it gets worse. This is the second month in a row the tracking has been jacked up....

DR needs to fix their crap and get Cornerstone under control or find a new Carrier....or better yet Mattel needs to get crap under control and lose DR....
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; May 21, 2013 at 04:32am.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Matty Collector-can't update shipping options

I have Granamyr in my cart but when choosing shipping county-U.S.-it doesn't allow for choosing the shipping option. So, basically, I can't complete the order (same goes for 2014 subscription). Anyone else have this problem?

I am not having the issue, it looks all good to me. I can pick the shipping on both the cart, and the complete page....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

I got a text notification of being charged for my Filmation sub but I have not got any emails regarding the sub at all.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Heroic Warrior

how do you combine your subscriptions

i log in and can change my address or payment information on the subs but i dont see where you actually combine the subs. i thought we could do that after the first shipment. do they purposely make this difficult hoping most people wont do it and they can make more money on shipping

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by classic View Post
    i log in and can change my address or payment information on the subs but i dont see where you actually combine the subs. i thought we could do that after the first shipment. do they purposely make this difficult hoping most people wont do it and they can make more money on shipping
    I believe subs automatically combine after the first month if you used the same exact card and shipping method for your subs (if bought separately).

as long as it is the same card/address/shipping type then the subs will ship together after the 1st month.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Heroic Warrior
    my subs are still not combined. i just receive my renewal notices and received two different notices for each sub with two shipping charges. if this is the case i refuse to buy a sub for 2014 and i really hope it fails to even go through. im tired of mattel and their terrible business, they shouldnt be rewarded with any money.

my subs are still not combined. i just receive my renewal notices and received two different notices for each sub with two shipping charges. if this is the case i refuse to buy a sub for 2014 and i really hope it fails to even go through. im tired of mattel and their terrible business, they shouldnt be rewarded with any money.
    Instead of complaining to us, why not contact DR for help?

I had the same problem go in and edit your address to the same address you have listed and click save. After I did that they combined and I have been good since. They even automatically combined my Filmation sub when it kicked in the second month. Hope it works for you, as it did for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ManKindRam View Post
    I had the same problem go in and edit your address to the same address you have listed and click save. After I did that they combined and I have been good since. They even automatically combined my Filmation sub when it kicked in the second month. Hope it works for you, as it did for me.
    That should happen automaticaly if you have the same card/address/shipping method set in your subscriptions. The issue is that some of us have the same data in both subs but they are still set as not combined this month and they are charging us for two shipments...

I contacted DR and ask for a refund.

Your info obviously doesn't match up on your different subs. We were told the shipping address and card info has to be exactly the same. Hardly the fault of DR if you chose NOT to input the same details for both subs.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Heroic Warrior
    except my infor is exactly the same for both subs. bill to, ship to and credit card are all the same. know what your talking about before saying its my fault. whos the fool now

except my infor is exactly the same for both subs. bill to, ship to and credit card are all the same. know what your talking about before saying its my fault. whos the fool now
    If they aren't combined there has to be a discrepency between them (however small) My advice is to open 2 windows logged into the My Subscriptions and copy and paste the Billing and Address info over. The smallest thing can effect it such as putting #5 High Street instead of 5 High Street etc... Other than that, does one subs credit card have a different expiry date? (if you maybe got a new card when you ordered the Filmation sub?)

I'm not trying to be mean, it's just that folks are blaming DR, when in most cases their shipping info doesn't match exactly with both subs. It's happened A LOT!
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    If they aren't combined there has to be a discrepency between them (however small) My advice is to open 2 windows logged into the My Subscriptions and copy and paste the Billing and Address info over. The smallest thing can effect it such as putting #5 High Street instead of 5 High Street etc... Other than that, does one subs credit card have a different expiry date? (if you maybe got a new card when you ordered the Filmation sub?)

I'm not trying to be mean, it's just that folks are blaming DR, when in most cases their shipping info doesn't match exactly with both subs. It's happened A LOT!
    Yep this happen to me too. I live in a Court, and on one sub I had Court spelled Ct. on my other sub I had it spelled CT. and that was enough to have the subs NOT Combine. You need to make sure they are Exactly the same word for word and every last period.

MOTU Classic & Filmation Subs Not Shipping Together?

I'm sure this has been addressed some where else, and I apologize if so, but is anyone's Filmation and Classics MOTU subscriptions shipping together?

Mine are not, and it seems like a waste of everyone who subscribed to both if they're shipping separately. I mean I'm getting charged almost $10 in shipping for both when it shouldn't probably cost that much for 2 figures.

Randy
    Powered Convoy -Owner and Propreitor of the Skele-Store,
    offering a small range of stock, and the worst prices on the Net!

Did you select the exact same shipping method for both subscriptions when you signed up for them? I think that is a requirement to combine shipping.

Mines are shipping together, apparently. But I was only charged shipping once and it was combined.
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

mine got charged as though they're combined, but the tracking says two packages
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

Quote Originally Posted by poweredconvoy View Post
    I'm sure this has been addressed some where else, and I apologize if so, but is anyone's Filmation and Classics MOTU subscriptions shipping together?

Mine are not, and it seems like a waste of everyone who subscribed to both if they're shipping separately. I mean I'm getting charged almost $10 in shipping for both when it shouldn't probably cost that much for 2 figures.

Randy
    They are shipping from two different warehouses but the shipping is combined. $10 is cheap for shipping for two figures. If you doubt it, go have two MOC figs weighed for shipping at your local postal service. They are doing us justice for combining from two separate locales. Here in TX I have to pay tax on top of that!
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

I was wondering this as well. I'm being charged for two shipments both with a $13 shipping charge. Shipping options are the same too.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Mars View Post
    mine got charged as though they're combined, but the tracking says two packages
    Quote Originally Posted by poweredconvoy View Post

Randy
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry75 View Post
    I was wondering this as well. I'm being charged for two shipments both with a $13 shipping charge. Shipping options are the same too.
    Mine says 2 packages, but my shipping is $11 USPS/ Newgistics for both, which is the norm for two figures shipping together.
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Mine are shipping in the same package.

$15.30 with an additonal $5.64 in tax for me for the 2 figures (they are however combined)
    I WISH it was $10 total for me separate. A single figure for me is $14.10 with tax of $3.38 here in ny
    www.nywcwrestling.com - Best Independent Wrestling on Long Island!

Want:
    SDCC Filmation Hordak w/ Imp and Treasure Chest Imp

Have:
    Goat Man, Loo-kee, and Kowl

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Heroic Warrior
    My subs did not ship together last month but according to the tracking this month, it's one package.