Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital River Ordering/Billing/Renewal/Sub Issues

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    The extra charges from DR dropped after approx a week on my card and fully disappeared. I received Frosta, Rattlor and Cy-Chop in the mail yesterday

If the double/triple charges happen with Castle Grayskull, I fear most people have to pay extra overdraft fees for DR's mistakes.
    I ordered a CG on debit card and now feel stupid.
    I should have followed this advise instead;

Here's how to avoid the bank's overdraft fees;
    A reloadable prepaid card like Wal-Mart's Money Card won't get you any overdraft fees. Just make sure you load the money on the card which you need to pay for whatever you plan to buy.
    Use a credit card or a secured credit card and cap it at the spending limit (I'm not 100% sure if this works for every bank but Bank of America seems to work).
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

anyone got the Matty AMerican number.... I tried changing my damn credit card and spoke the matty rep on the 1877 number and they still managed to mess things up....I am getting tired of this crap...

These Guys are the worst ever... I dont know who runs that ship but they suck really bad if you havent already been told a gazzillion times. Now I understand that they ship internationally but seriously the little things that everyone else seems to be able to do (like change there damn credit card information without hassle) is something that digital river is incapable of. Patience is all I have ever been with you guys and it is wearing oh so very thin....
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

I do not see how digital river cannot be held accountable for overdraft fees if they mess up the charges they apply. You agree to x amount of dollars not more than that. If they over charge a customer that is not the customer's fault. I really think they can be held accountable for that issue.

I tried to order Castle Grayskull 3 days in a row and the system says "Card Validation Failed" ... I called my card company and they said everything is alright ... strange as my subs also renewed without any problems ... [sigh]

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by belmont View Post
    I tried to order Castle Grayskull 3 days in a row and the system says "Card Validation Failed" ... I called my card company and they said everything is alright ... strange as my subs also renewed without any problems ... [sigh]
    Are you sure you are reading the security code on the back correctly (when they are faded 9 and 5's and 8's and 3's can look similar, LOL)? Also check the expiration date.

(Sorry know those are probably pretty obvious, but just checking - as it's not authing for any dollar amount, those are the only things I can think of that could cause it to fail that way.)

Heroic Warrior

Three Cy-Chops????

Just looked at my order history over at Matty, and It has three Cy-Chops for my 30th sub, all charged at $29.95,
    the best bit is I havnt even received one yet,...( sigh,...Matty,Matty,Matty. Shakes head like a disappointed dad),

Anyone else had this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombihamma-AI View Post
    Just looked at my order history over at Matty, and It has three Cy-Chops for my 30th sub, all charged at $29.95,
    the best bit is I havnt even received one yet,...( sigh,...Matty,Matty,Matty. Shakes head like a disappointed dad),

Anyone else had this ?
    nope but if you get three and wanna get rid of one I wouldn't mind one

Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    Are you sure you are reading the security code on the back correctly (when they are faded 9 and 5's and 8's and 3's can look similar, LOL)? Also check the expiration date.

(Sorry know those are probably pretty obvious, but just checking - as it's not authing for any dollar amount, those are the only things I can think of that could cause it to fail that way.)
    Thanks. All numbers are correct, that's the funny thing. I also bought a steam game y'day just to check my card. Everything allright. The only explaination I can think of is that they are charging the full price. And USD 350,- is only available after the 31st on my card ... so maybe that's it

Premature Sub Renewal Notice...

Well just getting thru "Superstorm Sandy", and preparing to deal with my employer (as they begun to decide what days they will pay and not, for missing work), I just got from Matty the renewal notice for this month's subs (dated NOV.3 and not NOV.8 when it usually does) just a tad PREMATURELY, which I truly hope is not going to interfere with a smooth transaction this month. Due to the storm funds had to be used for emergency and helping others out during the storm and I planned on getting this squared before the ACTUAL RENEWAL date. But it seems DR is charging earlier than expected.

Has anyone else got the notice yet?
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

I got it too, it's just a notice to tell you your subs will be renewing soon, just as a reminder for you to have enough money put aside when they DO renew. They're not actually charging/renewing yet. Matty's grasp of the English language is poor at best.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Montork View Post
    I got it too, it's just a notice to tell you your subs will be renewing soon, just as a reminder for you to have enough money put aside when they DO renew. They're not actually charging/renewing yet. Matty's grasp of the English language is poor at best.
    Yeah well I just hope they haven't started renewing right now rather than on the 8th (when they usually do) cause I have learned from before they will attempt this 3 times before you have to start calling all sorts of numbers to not have it cancelled or lose your order.

It just way too early (at least for me) to be getting this... But thanks Uncle Montork!
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

I got mine as well, perhaps they will ship early.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I got mine early this morning.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

I got mine, too, this morning.

Got my two yesterday 1. for Club Eternia sub & 1. for 30th Anniversary sub

They sent these early a few monthes back, They can't charge your card till 5 or 6 days before sale day.

Heroic Warrior
    How can a reminder be premature?

I got mine as well.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Heroic Warrior
    How can a reminder be premature?
    When it comes too soon.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    That's odd because Digital River and premature are not something that usually go hand in hand.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Keyboard Warrior The Blue Beetle's Avatar
    Matty's gonna get a shock when they try to renew mine this month. I cancelled my credit card this week. FINALLY decided to jump off this MOTUC bandwagon.

Snappy Threader
    I got mine, and considering the amount of time they take to get to me just going from Cali to the midwest, I too hope they ship early....

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    That's odd because Digital River and premature are not something that usually go hand in hand.
    Really? What about the people that got the Snake Men ordered days before they were supposed to go on sale. That was premature.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Got mine today as well and thought it odd that it seemed early by nearly a week and a half. Oh well, at least I'm not alone in this particular boat! Speaking of subs; I wonder if they will split up the sub scrips again to three instead of their normal combined one, as they did last month? The reason I ask is that I was under-charged by one sub in Oct and no matter what I've done (repeated phone calls, emails to customer service, and even posting inquiries on 'Ask Matty') I CAN NOT get them to charge me for the missing amount. In fact I've never had this much trouble trying to give a company money in my life!
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

What figures are coming this month?

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Toys View Post
    What figures are coming this month?
    Dekker, King Randor, and Castle Grayskullman is you have both subs.
    My sell/trade list - vintage 80's toys - adding stuff all the time! http://www.blujay.com/beastor

My feedback thread. http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=202525

My want list http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...70#post2849070