Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital River Ordering/Billing/Renewal/Sub Issues

Hybrid View

Digital River Ordering/Billing/Renewal/Sub Issues

Anyone else getting charged in 3 seperate amounts for October??
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

I'm assuming you have 3 of their subs?

If this is how they're doing it be ready for some cards to not allow them to.

J

I noticed that too, at least it adds up to what I expected. Wonder what they are doing? My guess is because of the 2 monthly (August / October) figures and the 1 30th anniversary figure.

- - - Updated - - -

Only 1 sub here plus the 30th, but 3 charges.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Got charged for Cy-Chop, and my credit card company called me about a fraud question! Turned out to be fine, but I'm hoping this doesn't mean I have to expect two more calls when they renew MOTUC and DCUC.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Hordak! Put me in MOTUC! Barbecue17's Avatar
    I've been charged three times also. I have the reg sub and the 30th sub. My reg sub comes UPS while my 30th comes USPS. One charge is 35 dollars while the other two are 28 something. That seems a little high for only 2 seperate shipments, one being the less expensive USPS.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I have five separate charges, and with all of the **** coming out, they better not be not combining shipping on them.

My total is $257, which is extremely high because shipping should NOT come to $27.
    Last edited by Dr Kain; October 10, 2012 at 10:06am.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

master of hiphop
    I was charged once.. all 3 figs shipping out with one total shipped 60.00 plus shipping International Post.. Off to Sweden it goes
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

I have the regular and the 30th sub only and I've been charged $26.01 twice. Still waiting on the third charge but that was just odd to me when I checked my acct., having these 2 charges.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Heroic Warrior undeadplastic2711's Avatar
    I got 2 separate charges, 1 for each sub I have. I remember that my shipment of shadow weaver, fisto, photog etc shipped in the same box. And that month consisted of the 2 subs so I called DR and I'm getting the second shipping charge refunded and now my figs are shipping together. I just hope they don't screw that up, I better get all my figs matty!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Yup, 3 separate charges for me too. They add up to the total in my renewal email, so no problem, but really odd they would do it that way.

I was charged 4 times 1 each for Voltron, 30th, Rattlor, and Frosta I am guessing. I nuderstand needing to charge Frosta as her own charge for the refunds but why everything else.

I also have this odd triple charge on my account.
    If you have a Queen Marlena cardback to sell, please let me know.

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212100
    MOTUC for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212096
    200x for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213585
    I have a huge lot of Garbage Pail Kids (GPK) cards I'm also selling. PM me.

Looks like they charged each item individually for me as well. MotUC figures were $23.86 x3 and the Black Lion was $76.91. That works out to be $10.89 in tax and $12.80 in shipping. Sounds about right. Pretty odd to do 4 pre-auths but as long as I'm not paying extra and there was no hitch in the get along, it works for me.

Heroic Warrior
    I was charged three times but 25 each. I only have two subs: MOTUC and MOTUC 30th anniversary. I'm assuming it's, 25 for each figure. As long as they all ship together and 'm not being charged extra I don't mind.

Here's the breakdown for me:

October Club Eternia figure, Club Infinite Earths oversize figure
    August Club Eternia figure
    September Club Infinite Earths figure
    September MOTUC 30th Anniversary figure

Everything that was a slip from another month was charged separately, but it's all shipping together so I'm not sweating it.

I got charged once for Frost and once for Rattlor. Everything adds up to the normal two figure shipment amount.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

I had to change my card on the 1st so have had to deal with my subs being delcined. I had to call them up AGAIN to fix it. I better have my subs go through since I have had to deal with credit card issues two times now in the past week.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Widget
    DR is completely screwing me this month. First that used the wrong shipping address for the THIRD month in a row. The ever so rude lady on the phone told me they couldnt just put a new shipping address on it, they would need to cancel the order and then make a new one, including new charges to my account. So before she hangs up I get on my bank account and DR has charged me twice for the club eternia, twice for voltron and a mystery 71.05 charge which the lady couldnt find any record of. She tells me to copy my bank statement and fax (FAX!) it to their accounting department. Anyways they are going to charge me again for the new eternia order.

My flipping point is that DR has tied up over a 1000 bucks in my account until the pending charges drop off. When I told her that was unacceptable she had the gaul to talk down to me and remind me of the agreement I completed and how pre-auth works blah blah blah. I've never had these charge issues before but if from now on if they are planning on holding my money hostage for an undetermined amount of time then I am going to tell the bank to refuse any more payments from them.

Scott if you read these boards, Digital River reflects you and mattycollector and thats a point you never seem to fully get. I was planning on purchasing the he-man/battlecat combo as well as greyskull and trapjaw. But now I don't have any extra money and I wont be buying them. Case and point DR costs mattycollector money.

I can't even imagine the nightmares that they guy who bought like 40 subs to "save" this line will have next year. NIGHTMARES!

Heroic Warrior
    The weird thing for my charge is its like $27 something but I only see one; Yet when I look on Matty it says the order is for Frosta and Rattlor, so I'm a bit puzzled.
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Snappy Threader
    Got my shipping notice this morning. Still no charges....

Heroic Warrior
    I only have Club Eternia so I'm only getting Frosta and Rattlor, however I was charged $27.14, which I assume would be the charge for 1 fig+shipping. That was Wed. I see that I was charged $54.29 thursday, which should be the correct charge for 2figs+shipping, I have also been charged $54.29 as of today. I've never been a complainer about Matty, DR and the whole subscription process, nor have I ever had any of the unfortunate problems of others, yet right now I'm very tempted to cancel my 2013 sub and cherry pick off of Ebay since right now I don't feel my money's secure with DR. Sad.

Heroic Warrior
    Well guys, DR strikes again! I was charged 57.00 for my eternia sub 2 days ago. I have 1 sub so that makes sense. Then TODAY, I got charged 57.00 again TWICE, and then again 27.00! Thank you for overdrawing my account DR! THIS is why I didn't buy into the 2013 sub. this is disgusting!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Okay, now I'm getting annoyed. I just got a charge for $170, $45, and $45. What is going on with them? The only thing I should be charged is the $170, knocking my bank account into $200. So much for having extra money for my moving expenses next week.

I'm at the point where I am just going to give Matty an incorrect credit card to charge so they can cancel my subs for being unable to pay. This is tiresome. I am so sick of these monthly crap. Ever since June, it has been one issue after another with them. Add on top quality control issues galore and you have the most epic failure of a toyline in years. And people wonder why I am thinking about selling off my entire MOTUC collection.
    Last edited by Dr Kain; November 10, 2012 at 01:49pm.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Inhibitor View Post
    Good lawd! This is my first time doing multiple subs and from the looks of it, this will be my last time too.

To not have a system in place for combined shipping after 3.5 years of doing the sub thing is bordering on theft. So I'll have to wait until Feb for them to get it right? Pure BS. I also gotta agree with the other posts here: why is the "never combine shipping" option irreversible? More to the point, why is it even an option when they're all going to the same address?
    For whatever reason, every January they can't combine them. It's DR's wonky system. As for the never combine, I assumed that was for International customers who wanted to avoid large customs fees.

Update from Matty about billing issues:

Also, we have heard from some fans on confusion over some shipping and product charges for their Jan figures. To clarify, this is because customers.club members already paid a "sign up fee" back in summer 2012 to be a member of the club. Although originally this fee was intended to cover the "sub only figure" (in the case of Club Eternia and CIE, Club Black Freighter does not have a sub only fig) due to logistics invovled behind the scenes the fee needed to be applied instead to the first figure that shipped (the Jan figs) We'll get a full explanation posted ASAP so you know how much you need to have avail to cover upcoming figures. There won't be any change to the total you pay, it may just be charged a little different than originally announced. But know we are well aware of the slight confusion and it will be easliy clarified later today.

After that it is full speed ahead into an amazing 2013!

Enjoy the latest pics that came in an hour ago!

Matty

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    Wow... am I ever confused today. Didn't Scott say that if collectors bought a 2nd subscription (or more) after purchasing a subscription earlier, that they would find a way to combine shipping on those 2nd orders?

So far, I am receiving all of my 2013 figures separately. I called Digital River about combining the orders today, and they said they would look into it. Their response didn't fill me with confidence.

As someone who bought a second subscription simply to help keep the line going this year, I am less than impressed.
    Last edited by Captain Atkin; January 28, 2013 at 03:28pm.
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com