Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital River Ordering/Billing/Renewal/Sub Issues

Digital River Ordering/Billing/Renewal/Sub Issues

Anyone else getting charged in 3 seperate amounts for October??
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

I'm assuming you have 3 of their subs?

If this is how they're doing it be ready for some cards to not allow them to.

J

I noticed that too, at least it adds up to what I expected. Wonder what they are doing? My guess is because of the 2 monthly (August / October) figures and the 1 30th anniversary figure.

- - - Updated - - -

Only 1 sub here plus the 30th, but 3 charges.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/ Sleetah

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Got charged for Cy-Chop, and my credit card company called me about a fraud question! Turned out to be fine, but I'm hoping this doesn't mean I have to expect two more calls when they renew MOTUC and DCUC.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

I've been charged three times also. I have the reg sub and the 30th sub. My reg sub comes UPS while my 30th comes USPS. One charge is 35 dollars while the other two are 28 something. That seems a little high for only 2 seperate shipments, one being the less expensive USPS.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I have five separate charges, and with all of the **** coming out, they better not be not combining shipping on them.

My total is $257, which is extremely high because shipping should NOT come to $27.
    Last edited by Dr Kain; October 10, 2012 at 10:06am.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

master of hiphop
    I was charged once.. all 3 figs shipping out with one total shipped 60.00 plus shipping International Post.. Off to Sweden it goes
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    I had a charge amount for less than what it should be, so it has me wondering too what they are doing. I have a DC sub, so maybe that's getting billed seperately? Thing is, the charge looks like it includes Rattlor, frosta, and Poison Ivy. They can skip sending me Elasta-girl as I have zero interest in her.
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Entrapta, Lodar, Peekablue, Flutterina, and Tung Lashor

Three separate charges for me.

I was hit with 3 charges. It seems they charged each figure (Frosta, Rattlor & Cy-Chop) separately. First two charges were most likely Frosta & Rattlor as the charges for both were one figure + half the shipping and the 3rd charge was most likely Cy-Chop shipping separately as the charge was one figure + shipping. So, it seems that my subs are shipping separately, which is a good and a bad thing. It's good, because it will help avoid customs, but bad because I loose little bit in shipping. Though overall this is better as the possible customs from combined shipment would have been more than the extra shipping.

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

I also got 3 charges (tho to be fair, the 30th anniversary figures always charge seperate for me)
    The price all adds up to what i expected. My theory is this. 30th always charges seperate, frosta was charged seperate to simplify any returned and thus refunded figures they may receive from the sub holders.
    www.nywcwrestling.com - Best Independent Wrestling on Long Island!

Want:
    SDCC Filmation Hordak w/ Imp and Treasure Chest Imp

Have:
    Goat Man, Loo-kee, and Kowl

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackstatic View Post
    I also got 3 charges (tho to be fair, the 30th anniversary figures always charge seperate for me)
    The price all adds up to what i expected. My theory is this. 30th always charges seperate, frosta was charged seperate to simplify any returned and thus refunded figures they may receive from the sub holders.
    I think that you must be right; sounds like the best reason.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/ Sleetah

Snappy Threader
    I got the emails, but no charges thus far.....

I have the regular and the 30th sub only and I've been charged $26.01 twice. Still waiting on the third charge but that was just odd to me when I checked my acct., having these 2 charges.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

I noticed that these appear as three separate pre-auth charges on my account. In the end they may total the full amount as one charge, but at least currently the pre-auth is showing three separate amounts- with cost built in to cover shipping also it appears.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

I've got the sub, 30th sub & voltron sub. I've had 2 charges (and a phone call from the credit card company investigating possible fraud), which cover the cost of two figures. No idea what DR are up to this month.

Yeah,I received a call from my credit card company as well....I do every month for DR for some reason....they said the card is put in manually and that is a red flag.....anyway I was up to 5 charges so far....I have voltron,DC,Motuc,and the 30th subs. I think the separate charge for frosta makes sense for returns.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

5 charges totaling $185.80 and Matty shows it all as 1 order on their website, so that makes the shipping $15.80 so that seems right to me, no idea *** is up with 5 charges though
    the ignore list is my new best friend

I also have 3 pre-auth charges each one for 19,90 euro it makes sense if they are charging $20x3figures + $15,55shipping and divided by 3

On the negative side many international fans are going to be screwed because many banks charge an exchange fee that would be charged x3 this time. My bank charges 0,8 euro for each transaction, but I know some banks that charge a % and 2,5 euro minimum for each transaction and I wouldn't pay 7,5 euros more just to make Frosta returns easier for Mattel.

Thinking better of it.... I'm not willing to pay 2,4 euro either... If they finally charge separately I will ask Matty for a refund of every extra cent I had to pay.
    Last edited by Calderon; October 10, 2012 at 11:44am.

Got my sub renewal this morning. Never got it this early. Hopefully it ships on time.

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Three separate charges for me as well.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Just got charged for DCUC/MOTUC as one. Glad it's happening early - hopefully this means they'll ship before the 15th as well.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Heroic Warrior undeadplastic2711's Avatar
    I got 2 separate charges, 1 for each sub I have. I remember that my shipment of shadow weaver, fisto, photog etc shipped in the same box. And that month consisted of the 2 subs so I called DR and I'm getting the second shipping charge refunded and now my figs are shipping together. I just hope they don't screw that up, I better get all my figs matty!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Yup, 3 separate charges for me too. They add up to the total in my renewal email, so no problem, but really odd they would do it that way.

I was charged 4 times 1 each for Voltron, 30th, Rattlor, and Frosta I am guessing. I nuderstand needing to charge Frosta as her own charge for the refunds but why everything else.