Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital River Ordering/Billing/Renewal/Sub Issues

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I've yet to have any charges appear.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

This is my first time subscribing and on my sub page it says pending. The figures are in my cart and there is a check box about auto renewal. Do I need to manually finish the transaction or will it go itself?

Im getting hit with a $72 price tag, tax has been included. I cant wait for Rammy and Jitsu! I'm going for a Faker as well in EA.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    This is my first time subscribing and on my sub page it says pending. The figures are in my cart and there is a check box about auto renewal. Do I need to manually finish the transaction or will it go itself?
    You will never have to manually assist a subscription, unless you get the "failed" email
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Mine says pending too. Just leave it as is! The status will change once your items ship
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

I just checked on mine too, it took me to the checkout where I was asked to check the box and complete the sale, so I logged out. I never got an E-mail saying anything failed, so, I would assume it will do it itself?

I had to update my card info....I wonder if that has anything to do with it....

I don't want to do anything and end up with 2 subs or something, I guess I'll stay tuned here or get an E-mail, which ever comes first.

This is what I see....
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; February 11, 2013 at 06:24am.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Yeah, I noticed this yesterday morning as well and it confused me. Before messing with Matty, and possibly doubling up my sub orders by accident, I called my bank to see what was really happening. Turns out, my card was charged for all of my subs as a single payment (Hooray for combined shipping!) and is going through the normal clearance process. It looks like I don't have to do anything at Matty's checkout and simply wait for my subs to ship. To date, I haven't gotten an email order confirmation but last month, I didn't receive any for the January figures either. Looking through my email history, I only got shipping confirmation emails on the following day, so it all looks good so far.

This is also my first year subbing with Matty and I can understand the frustration some customers feel. Matty doesn't seem to make much sense when you look closely at the details but I'm starting to learn that it's best to remain calm, just let their wacky system run its course, and try not to second-guess the invoice info they put out. When in doubt, your bank will give you the real story and it looks like Matty will email you if there are any real problems. If my February stuff all ships out in one package, then I'm set for the rest of the year. Thankfully, I don't need to deal with any address or credit card changes or else I'd start worrying again!

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    Oh wow! I had that happen to me too when I changed my email address, DR didn't show any of the previous history. Try using your old email address and current credit card. It may just work!
    cant... that's even what DR even told me to do.. but I cant.. card was destroyed due to account hijack that cause me to have to change this in the first place. An I changed my email on the site myself and had it deleted... so it wont log in now using the old email. "part" of Matty tells me the email is invalid...

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I just checked on mine too, it took me to the checkout where I was asked to check the box and complete the sale, so I logged out. I never got an E-mail saying anything failed, so, I would assume it will do it itself?

I had to update my card info....I wonder if that has anything to do with it....

I don't want to do anything and end up with 2 subs or something, I guess I'll stay tuned here or get an E-mail, which ever comes first.

This is what I see....
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...43232994_n.jpg
    When I checked online, my account did the exact same thing. It tried to tell me I had 2 items in my cart an was ready for checkout.

If you go to "Order History" and then select the order, you'll see at the bottom of the page that Jitsu has been delayed until 2/12/2013. I assume subs won't be shipping until this date.

jitsudelayed.jpg

At the moment, the Sub figures still are lounging in my cart....and If I wanted to order a Filmation sub, I'd have to delete the cart....so, at the moment I'm not doing anything. And people wonder why others are stupefied at DR, and get ticked....it's simple stuff that they can never get right.
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Yeah, I'm too worried about accidentally not getting my February figures to delete them from my cart to get the Filmation sub! This really is the kind of think they should have worked out by now.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzac View Post
    If you go to "Order History" and then select the order, you'll see at the bottom of the page that Jitsu has been delayed until 2/12/2013. I assume subs won't be shipping until this date.

jitsudelayed.jpg
    What delay? 2/12 is when the first shipments for subscribers would start to go out... there's no delay there. The orders did this last year, also, when they would be created "early" and then say they will ship on the monthly figure's release date.

The only odd thing is that a number of us have them sitting in our cart, which only happened one other time last year (unless you had credit card issues to resolve, which, since my account has been authorized and has funds to cover, I would assume I don't have any issues).

So I got to the My Subscription page and see this:

Inactive! Please call 1-877-GO-MATTY

Am I missing something here?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Can somebody explain to me why i'm being charged for Ram Man when i was charged in January?

The sub figures finally dropped from the cart a few hours ago, and all looks fine, and still says pending.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    So I got to the My Subscription page and see this:

Inactive! Please call 1-877-GO-MATTY

Am I missing something here?
    Eh....maybe you got cancelled....some one said there was a glitch at DR. And that could happen as a possibility....gotta love it man. Hope it's nothing, and it works out, but you may have to actually call. Hope that don't show up on mine like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trans22 View Post
    Can somebody explain to me why i'm being charged for Ram Man when i was charged in January?
    You were charged in Jan? I wasn't and to my knowledge no one was. There was an extra amount on the invoice for January, but as far as I know you should have only been charged for Netossa, I know I was, even though my invoice said $60 or something like that, I was only actually charged the $35 for her.
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Well, I sure won't be ordering a Filmation subscription until they get this problem resolved. Good job, Matty!

Yeah, my February sub figures are still in the Matty cart, pending delivery. No shipping confirmation email yet so I'm going to wait it out before I can buy my Filmation sub. I'll probably wait until March to order, I'm still debating on multiple subs and also need to find out if a friend wants me to buy one for them. For now, I just want my February order to ship out already!

I ordered my Filmation sub, but realized after I did it that I didn't choose UPS as i normally do, but instead left at the default USPS service. I called Matty to have this changed and was told, "We don't change shipping methods anymore." What? I hate their inept service. Hate it, hate it. I wish i didn't love MOTU and MOTUC.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    I ordered my Filmation sub, but realized after I did it that I didn't choose UPS as i normally do, but instead left at the default USPS service. I called Matty to have this changed and was told, "We don't change shipping methods anymore." What? I hate their inept service. Hate it, hate it. I wish i didn't love MOTU and MOTUC.
    You have to call them again, it is a roll of the dice if you get someone that knows what they are doing.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    You have to call them again, it is a roll of the dice if you get someone that knows what they are doing.
    Yes, I called them back and got the same woman. Sigh . . . I emailed a mod and posted on the Matty boards. Last time, it did some good. If I don't hear back, I'll call again. Just ridiculous. And Scott says DR's customer service is now 70% better. Certainly appears that way.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Eh....maybe you got cancelled....some one said there was a glitch at DR. And that could happen as a possibility....gotta love it man. Hope it's nothing, and it works out, but you may have to actually call. Hope that don't show up on mine like that.
    You know what, at this point, I'm leaving it all up to fate. If I am meant to have the MOTUC/DCU subs for the rest of the year, everything will go through fine. If I am not, then it won't and my Digital River annoyances are over.
    Last edited by Dr Kain; February 12, 2013 at 12:00am.

I just got a renewal E-Mail, so I suppose all is fine. I guess I'll be getting the Filmation sub soon.
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

First time getting the failure notice for me this Sunday. I called yesterday and was assured that my subscription was fine and will charge through on 2/14, but no confirmation email. Will probably call again today as I am freaking out until I get charged and confirmation. I subscribe to get the exclusive items and to not fight the now nearly extinct WSOD, but now this happens....
    My card expires in September for both my subs (2013 Club Eternia & FILMATION) and Castle Grayskull. Making me very nervous regarding changing it.....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    First time getting the failure notice for me this Sunday. I called yesterday and was assured that my subscription was fine and will charge through on 2/14, but no confirmation email. Will probably call again today as I am freaking out until I get charged and confirmation. I subscribe to get the exclusive items and to not fight the now nearly extinct WSOD, but now this happens....
    My card expires in September for both my subs (2013 Club Eternia & FILMATION) and Castle Grayskull. Making me very nervous regarding changing it.....
    I changed mine on the "my subscritions" page, it expired last month, and since I got my renewal confirmation, I am guessing it worked just fine.
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Well, I just received my "Sub Renewal Confirmation" email showing that my payment went through and my order is going to be shipped out soon. It also shows that all my subs were combined into one package so that's looking good too. Actually, I'm kinda glad Ram-Man got delayed now...I'm only paying an average of $3 for both tax and shipping on each his figures, thanks to combined shipping!