Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital River Ordering/Billing/Renewal/Sub Issues

Must be nice!

Anyway, my "My Subs" page is a nightmare currently. For some reason there's a Jitsu floating around on the actual Subscriptions page, with the option of "Activate Auto-Renewal" or something. It also lists my subs as not combined for shipping, even though I received both subs combined last month. Oh, and my renewal email shows they switched my shipping method back to the old one for some reason, which is also great.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    So I got to the My Subscription page and see this:

Inactive! Please call 1-877-GO-MATTY

Am I missing something here?

Just FYI, I had the same message and I just got an email from Matty saying my subs were all cancelled. I called and they were, indeed, cancelled and had to be reinstated. You might wanna give them a call.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    So I've been charged for Jitsu and Phantom Stranger but not Ram-Man...
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Hi

I have a question about the Filmation sub.
    I purchased a filmation sub when it went on sale yesterday.
    When I log into Matty's subscription page there are no active subs.

Question is when will the filmation sub show up on my subscription page.
    This is my first time subbing.

Thanks for any help.

Also I did receive an email: MattyCollector.com - Your Order # is Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    Just FYI, I had the same message and I just got an email from Matty saying my subs were all cancelled. I called and they were, indeed, cancelled and had to be reinstated. You might wanna give them a call.
    One of my two subs hasn't yet renewed because there was a payment authorization issue on Sunday. Called them on Sunday and was told to wait two business days for the system to automatically retry the CC charge. Have had to call again today because their system hasn't retried anything, and their answer was again to wait for another two business days for their system to retry (apparently, they cannot manually prompt their system to retry it). So I'm fearing the end result will be that my second sub will get cancelled, since I've already received the confirmation e-mail that my first sub is processing and will probably ship within the next two or three days. So I might end up losing my second sub because of DR's stupid system not doing what they tell me it should have already done. Could you please clarify how the process to have a sub reinstated works and what kind of problems and issues one is likely to face during the ordeal?
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

I'm still waiting on my shipping confirmation, hopefully I'll see it in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mophead View Post
    Hi

I have a question about the Filmation sub.
    I purchased a filmation sub when it went on sale yesterday.
    When I log into Matty's subscription page there are no active subs.

Question is when will the filmation sub show up on my subscription page.
    This is my first time subbing.

Thanks for any help.

Also I did receive an email: MattyCollector.com - Your Order # is Confirmed
    Check back often, you have until July....if it doesn't show up, call them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    One of my two subs hasn't yet renewed because there was a payment authorization issue on Sunday. Called them on Sunday and was told to wait two business days for the system to automatically retry the CC charge. Have had to call again today because their system hasn't retried anything, and their answer was again to wait for another two business days for their system to retry (apparently, they cannot manually prompt their system to retry it). So I'm fearing the end result will be that my second sub will get cancelled, since I've already received the confirmation e-mail that my first sub is processing and will probably ship within the next two or three days. So I might end up losing my second sub because of DR's stupid system not doing what they tell me it should have already done. Could you please clarify how the process to have a sub reinstated works and what kind of problems and issues one is likely to face during the ordeal?
    Open cylinder, drop all bullets but one, close cylinder, spin cylinder....click, repeat.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post

I can't explain how their actual process works, but I can explain how I went about solving my issue. I simply called the Go Matty number and a lady confirmed my subs were canceled, but had no idea why. She said she'd put an order through for the sub to be reinstated and that I would hear from someone in a few days.

I actually heard from someone a mere few hours later via a direct phone call, and they confirmed why the issue happened and ensured me that it had been fixed and that the sub had been reinstated and all should proceed as planned now.

So, in short, just give them a call would be my suggestion.

shadowfall1976 :Check back often, you have until July....if it doesn't show up, call them.

Will do thanks.

did any1 get a shipping notice for their february sub figures yet?
    werent they supposed to ship yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by manic mailman View Post
    I did, this morning early.
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by manic mailman View Post
    Yup, I got my confirmation email late last night! Ram Man and Jitsu are on their way...And everything was combined, too!

YES! YES! YES! Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    I haven't. Starting to doubt they will get here for my birthday next Saturday. Not too pleased, with Netossa shipping to me on the 11th last month.
    Sadly, you can't divorce emotion from a toyline built on nostalgia.

Got Man-E-Faces, give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    I haven't. Starting to doubt they will get here for my birthday next Saturday. Not too pleased, with Netossa shipping to me on the 11th last month.
    To be fair the 10th was a Sunday, but they should have shipped yesterday, but a day is OK, at least it's not a week or a month like Granamyr and Demo-Man.
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    To be fair the 10th was a Sunday, but they should have shipped yesterday, but a day is OK, at least it's not a week or a month like Granamyr and Demo-Man.
    A day would have been fine. Monday being the 11th, it would have been the same day of the month as last month's shipment. However, I haven't gotten a shipping notification, and tomorrow is the 14th.

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Haven't gotten mine yet. I HOPE it comes tonight.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

I'm really unhappy that I'm paying for second day UPS and my subs don't leave the warehouse in a hurry at all. I Will be changing this before March 10 for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    A day would have been fine. Monday being the 11th, it would have been the same day of the month as last month's shipment. However, I haven't gotten a shipping notification, and tomorrow is the 14th.
    Ah, I see, I didn't catch the part you said you didn't get your notice yet. Yeah, a little jacked up this month they are. Some have been cancelled, and some who thought they bought the Filmation sub never received their order confirmation....

I love DR, my favorite E-tailer ever!
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Well, I finally got my shipping notice at 3:18 am this morning. Apparently, it went out yesterday with a projected arrival date of the 19th. Hope it is accurate. That would work out fine if it's the case. Then I would only have 4 days to pester the crap out of my wife to let me have them early.

When DR has double charged people, do their systems show the error or do you have to have your bank statement or some other documentation?

Has anybody elses charge for the month just disappeared? I thought mine was moving from pending last night but today it is just gone. I'm sure if it doesn't show back up this month then they will charge me next month but its still dumb that it happened.

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    I'm at the end of my rope with this line b/c of DR again. I still haven't gotten my shipping info, even though they have my funds held on the account they use for billing. DR's Customer service of course can't figure out what they problem is beyond "Oh, it looks like there must be a problem. Let's get back with you in a couple days" **** that!!!! I asked to be transferred to someone onshore, and they said they "can't do that" which is lie. I thought they were supposed to have a US team now????

With Ram Man selling out, I can almost guarantee I'm probably going to be screwed here (I'm sure they will give me some bs answer of no more C/S stock left, like Fisto).
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Entrapta, Lodar, Peekablue, Flutterina, and Tung Lashor

Heroic Warrior

Another Matty Screw-Up: they sent and charged me for a second set of figures

I got my Fang Man and King He-Man today. I also got a shipping notification for Jitsu and Ram Man! I got these figures last month after another screw-up of theirs. Now they charged my card for another order of them. So it seems

The order total is:

Shipping: $11.05
    Tax: $5.71
    Total: $71.76

The current pending transaction in my BA is for $40.42 (the exact price of King He-Man and Fang Man). Which was ALREADY charged.

Makes no sense.

That sounds more like a gift! The secondary market value of both Ram Man and Jitsu is great right now!

Heroic Warrior
    True. But if I'm charged the full $70+ amount, there is not much room on the bone for any kind of profit to make it worth my time....at least I do not think.

Sitting high upon the Eternian porcelain throne.
    I wouldn't call this a "BIG Matty Screw Up!"
    This is more like Digital River. This should probably go in the digital river catch-all thread. I dislike how Matty does business as much as the next intelligent person who knows anything about running a business, but things like this really are more of a DR issue.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Behold the new Fug-Lee-Faces, for he is 10% more respectful of other peoples' feelings!
    Of course, your mileage may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by StrikeoftheBeast View Post
    True. But if I'm charged the full $70+ amount, there is not much room on the bone for any kind of profit to make it worth my time....at least I do not think.
    Recent 'sold' listings for Ram-Man are in the $60-$70 range. Jitsu is pulling in about retail. Looks like you're up about $30 in the deal.