Thread: Has pixel dan done a NYCC walk-through?

Heroic Warrior

Has pixel dan done a NYCC walk-through?

.....a walk through with Scott showing the new reveals of NA he-man and Clamp Champ?

I don't know if he did his own version, but the Great Rebellion did one of theirs with Scott. I imagine it'd be the same information.

The Youtube version has a bit of an issue (The He-Man.org and TGR frame bounces a bit...) try the link from Blip.tv instead!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah I saw the tar one on you tube, but Dans always seem to be more polished, ( no offence tgr )

Dan didnt got to NYCC
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Kind of hard to hear but a few good tidbits. Good to know NA He Mam will have a sword holder and hopefully the armour. I don't get how he can be that expensive with all the paras reuse involved. I mean Bow even had that hand ball joint
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hlinhk128 View Post
    Kind of hard to hear but a few good tidbits. Good to know NA He Mam will have a sword holder and hopefully the armour. I don't get how he can be that expensive with all the paras reuse involved. I mean Bow even had that hand ball joint
    Both of NA He-Man's hands have that articulation.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Heroic Warrior
    Ahh Dan didn't go, Dan Dan you have to go to these things, your vids keep me sane

Loved bcrduke shaking his head "no" about the Netossa's cape comment.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Awesome to hear NA He-Man has a chance to get his helmeted head with the armor!!! I really hope it happens!!
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Mara, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Blast-Attak, Hunga the Harpy, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Dragstor, Imp, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn

Thanks for sharing!

...and that was Brian? Gee, and here I thought it was just some smarmy guy being snarky back there. Now I feel bad for thinking ill...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    the video's not bad, but too bad the background noise couldn't've been editted out.
    Does Galactus fart?

Hah weird... I didn't notice this interview happening at the show, but I just caught myself in the video walking past during the NA He-man part.

Quote Originally Posted by Lookie View Post
    Loved bcrduke shaking his head "no" about the Netossa's cape comment.
    What?? Where?? Who???

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

...and that was Brian? Gee, and here I thought it was just some smarmy guy being snarky back there. Now I feel bad for thinking ill...
    Hardy Har Har!!

I earn my living making people laugh, but there's always a purpose to the humor. That was all in good fun, but there's a grain of truth in every joke. I think it was big of Kelly to not blur me out It was a silent commentary, but I don't think I'm alone in shaking my head.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Warrior
    Tell me about it....

Thanks, Kelly!