Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NYCC - News, Reveals, Pics ....

NYCC - News, Reveals, Pics ....

Hey buddies,

New York Comic Con is starting today !

Mattypalooza is on saturday - 12h15 Eastern Time

---- REVEALS ----

NYCC News -
    1) Clamp Champ is July's figure with NEW armour!
    2) Snake-Face WILL have his staff!
    3) NA He-man with BALL JOINTED wrist will be the bonus July figure!
    If Castle Grayskull does well, Snake Mountain could be next and it will be the Filmation version.

Castle Grayskull with have a place for the Wind Raider to fit (I assume the flight base)

TNI has images - http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=241&itemid=19320

Last edited by Arvulis; October 13, 2012 at 03:19pm.

Looking forward to any reveals, I believe that is 17:15 UK time then. Yes Lord Dactys would be amazing!
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Clamp Champ and NA Skeletor
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Heroic Warrior
    I'm gunning for Scorpia or another Filmation/PoP type figure.

I am going to NYCC on Sunday, so I think I will stay off of this site for the next few days. I wanna be surprised when I look at Mattels booth on Sunday! Should be fun.
    Check out my band The Caterpillar Book on iTunes, Rhapsody, Amazon, etc.

I doubt we'll see another female so soon after Octavia...

We desperately need some heroes...so far Ram-Man and Netossa are lonely. I'd love to see Hydron, but Lord Dactys would fit the bill.

Hoping we get to see the Horde Troopers or Filmation Hordak for the quarterly slot!

I'll be at the panel on Saturday!
    Preternia - Cy-Chop Central!

Rebel Engerizer Bunny Princess Adora NJ's Avatar
    i will be recording the panel and tweeting info about the panel for TGR and .org. Here are my Twitter handles #greatrebellion and #perfumainmotuc.
    For a peace and love in our universe- MotU and POP together !
    I have the power, and so can you!

Follow me on the Council of the First Ones Podcast.

Support The Great Rebellion Collector's Club

Princess Adora NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Adora NJ View Post
    i will be recording the panel and tweeting info about the panel for TGR and .org. Here are my Twitter handles #greatrebellion and #perfumainmotuc.
    Awesome Kelly !!! Thank you Sweet Bee

My brother is going there today... can't wait to see what's in store with MOTUC on Saturday!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 6.1.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Has Scott said how many figures, if any, will be revealed or should we just expect the Castle Grayskull details?

considering how many got revealed at the last 2 cons, I will say we will see 3 figures revealed and a hint item for a 4th put in the case on the very last night of the con. Which seems to be the norm now.

As for who/what will be revealed, we will see details on MOTUC Castle Grayskull now at a new higher $300 pricetag I bet, and my money is on the figures being Clamp Champ [obviously], Horde Troopers, and a unknown 3rd -which I personally hope will turn out to be either Ninjor, Hydron, or Strongarm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    Has Scott said how many figures, if any, will be revealed or should we just expect the Castle Grayskull details?
    On a few occasions, he's said only one or two because it's so close to Power-Con, but he'll try to reveal as much as possible.

Also, there aren't too many reveals left. We're likely getting Clamp Champ in August and it's been confirmed that Geldor is October, so in terms of monthly slots, that's only three left for the year - plus of course auarterly slots and surprises.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I hate to say this, but Mattel has to show something incredible to take away my excitement from this:

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I hate to say this, but Mattel has to show something incredible to take away my excitement from this:

http://www.tokunation.com/attachment...0&d=1349932593
    ooo! Gimmie a Green Ranger of that, and a new 12inch scale ULTRA detailed version of the DragonZord an I would be VERY happy!
    Last edited by Replikor; October 11, 2012 at 10:54am.

Hmmm...does nothing for me. But if it floats your boat, then I'm happy for your excitement!

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I wouldn't expect to see more than two figures and the Grayskull plans. They only revealed three new figures less than a month ago, and we're already looking at July of next year. So I'd guess we'll see Clamp Champ, since we know he's coming, and maybe one other - the 3rd Quarterly figure, perhaps.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

OH MAN. I'll take a Green Ranger of that, too! That is friggin' COOL. I'm gunnin' for that one; no question.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    OH MAN. I'll take a Green Ranger of that, too! That is friggin' COOL. I'm gunnin' for that one; no question.
    Different strokes for different people ;-)
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    On a few occasions, he's said only one or two because it's so close to Power-Con, but he'll try to reveal as much as possible.

Also, there aren't too many reveals left. We're likely getting Clamp Champ in August and it's been confirmed that Geldor is October, so in terms of monthly slots, that's only three left for the year - plus of course auarterly slots and surprises.
    Almost the whole year is revealed, that's different form last year isn't it? We know a lot more about this coming year or at least it feels that way.
    Fabulous secret powers revealed

Quote Originally Posted by robaczek View Post
    Different strokes for different people ;-)
    Yeah, I guess I got lost somewhere looking for the MOTUC reveal thread and stumbled on the Power Ranger thread....

Heroic Podcaster
    Man, I am behind! How do we know Clamp Champ is coming next August?

Can't wait to see what Saturday holds! I figured at least one vintage reveal but Clamp Champ does that for us. Maybe another Filmation? You'd think they'd want to take advantage of that license and, if so, Strongarm has been a want of mine since the mid-80s.
    Angella - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - FLUTTERINA! - Flying Fists He-Man
    Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma - RIO BLAST!
    Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Man, I am behind! How do we know Clamp Champ is coming next August?
    Clamp Champ's "Clamp" was unveiled as a secret tease at Power-Con a couple of weeks back, so it's pretty certain he's the next reveal (similar to how Snake Face's "Shield" was unveiled as a secret hint at SDCC).
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

They have already revealed half the year and it isn't 2013 yet. I'm gonna guess we get Clamp Champ, CG details, and possibly an addon sub (the green light to get us more figures, he mentioned after Sub or Die 2013).
    Preternia - Cy-Chop Central!

I'm looking forward to a Clamp Champ reveal (almost a given at this point) and hopefully Two-Bad as well. I think he'd be a great 'feather in the cap' for Mattel after the great momentum coming on the heels of Power-Con. Also, to the person who said a $300 Greyskull, Scott confirmed recently in the 'Ask Matty' forum that it's looking more like $250 +s/h.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!