Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: NYCC - News, Reveals, Pics ....

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it. Methinks you enjoy the complaining too much to quit!
    Ha, ha. Me too.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I wish that I could get excited about Calix, but I really can't. To me he was just a throw away character created for Hordak to kill. He made Hordak look pretty cruel and merciless, which was cool, but as a character on his own he just wasn't very interesting. He's a rock guy who gets reduced to rubble. The Horde wraiths were more interesting to me really.

If another Horde member is coming I would love it to be Mantenna or Dragstor, or for the crossbow to be part of the Horde Troopers. I'm really not interested in Buzzsaw Hordak at all.

Ah well I guess we'll find out. In February, lol.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

The picture of the white crossbow looks like a prototype to me that is yet to be painted, so it could very well go either way.

I feel that it is the crossbow of Calix or maybe the unproduced Horde Mummy.

Elder Councilman
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawful94 View Post
    I feel that it is the crossbow of Calix or maybe the unproduced Horde Mummy.
    either way, both are currently top wants of mine.
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

I think that given the fact that we know we are inevitably getting repaints in the line despite so many charcters still to be made, my hope would really be for all the mentioned charcters like calix, mantenna, and horde trooper but I do believe this will be a filmation style Hordak repaint, which I can't wait tos ee what it looks like (certainly not the worst repaint we could possibly get....volcano color frosta? brown movie style beastman? camo kahn?)

Scott Replied in ask Matty to a filmation Hordak question.

Toyguru
    Collector Supreme

Posted October 14, 2012 04:20 PM

No plans for a Filmation Hordak at this time.

My guess is that it will be Calix.

Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post
    I wish that I could get excited about Calix, but I really can't. To me he was just a throw away character created for Hordak to kill. He made Hordak look pretty cruel and merciless, which was cool, but as a character on his own he just wasn't very interesting. He's a rock guy who gets reduced to rubble. The Horde wraiths were more interesting to me

I totally agree on felelings toward Calix.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it. Methinks you enjoy the complaining too much to quit!
    When you get the figures in hand, they make a difference. However, I have $400 in my bank account and have been charged $302 for a $257 month.

And I just sold out 80% of my Transformers and GI Joe collection, and I like those series more than He-Man.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I hope that the white crossbow means it's Calix, I'm always up for adding more members to the Evil Horde.

I doubt it'll be Calix, A) he's too obscure. And B) I think it would do him more justice to make him in the larger buc, like for Gygor and Ram-Man, wouldn't that be more awesome then the this rock warrior in the standard? So then his crossbow should be a bit larger then the standard, and have a color/texture of chiseled stone IMHO.

And on the idea of a Filmation sub-line, BRING IT ON! I'd be the perfect opportunity of finally giving us a Filmationized (is that a word? LOL) vintage Teela with the updated female body buc since they won't re-issue the original. She'd have the redder bun hairdo head and a Sorceress disguised variant head from "Teela's Triumph"
    Visit my art page at: http://theblock.deviantart.com/ , if you like my work and have an account there to, feel free to fave or watch me, I could use the street cred !

My new chant: Lets go NA MARA, spike-flail pon-y-tail

The unproduced horde figures would all be excellent additions to the line. Goretusk, the mummy, and even the horde Skeletor would be cool.

The more I look at Clamp Champ the more I love him. He was a figure that I didnt really care about one way or the other and now he is a MUST. His head sculpt is so awesome.

I cannot belive I am saying this...but NA He-Man is amazing. For not liking variants, I am loving this one!

Castle Grayskull I am getting. What I am going to do with it is another story. I may actually put it on the entertainment center. I have this skull collection around the tv so I am thinking itll blend right in. Yes, you just read that right.

Clamp Champ & NA He-Man for my birthday!!
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Calix was in the rumor mill a while ago... then mention of him kind of faded... I kind of hope it's for something else.
    I'd rather see Prahvus, Veena, Evilseed, or Dactys if they are trying to slot in an MYP character.

---

IMPORTANT:

Not sure where to put this but I figured it might be worth talking about.

The Castle Grayskull sale is listed on Matty as being set from Oct 16th, 2012 to January 3, 2013.

Scott said in AFI.com's video that unless they get the minimum order by November 10th, they won't be moving forward.

I think that this needs to be made a LOT more clear. People might wait until after Christmas to order if they think they have until January 3rd.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Calix was in the rumor mill a while ago... then mention of him kind of faded... I kind of hope it's for something else.
    I'd rather see Prahvus, Veena, Evilseed, or Dactys if they are trying to slot in an MYP character.

---

IMPORTANT:

The Castle Grayskull sale is listed on Matty as being set from Oct 16th, 2012 to January 3, 2013.

Scott said in AFI.com's video that unless they get the minimum order by November 10th, they won't be moving forward.
    I think that this needs to be made a LOT more clear. People might wait until after Christmas to order if they think they have until January 3rd.
    That is very confusing on Mattel's part. We better hit the minimum but they need to elaborate asap on the rules and correct timeframe. I don't understand Scott saying that if the site says something different.

Uh yeah it does.

Why even have it go until January then?
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Heroic Warrior
    Cool reveals. I really hope we get Grayskull done. I would love having in my collection. I'll only order one though. I love the idea of having a place for Castlegrayskullman to pop out of. I hope CG is a success and opens the door for more play sets. I would love a Point Dread.

Scott says there are no plans for Filmation Hordak right now, but even if there was he wouldn't outright say it. So who knows.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

---

IMPORTANT:

That is pretty crazy, like they want it to fail.

As for the reveals, i thought there would only be 2 and the sculpt on CC is awesome, he is a pretty plain figure but the 4HM have done another great job.

NA He-man is pretty cool, love the ponytail.

Love the teaser, before the crossbow was shown i was hoping the teaser would go several ways as oppossed to Clamp Champs weapon or Snake Faces sheild. It keeps the fans guessing, would love Calix but he would be better as a $30 slot like Ram man. Im happy with any Horde member but would love for this to be a filmation Hordak leading into a sub line.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

With regards to the white crossbow teaser, I'm honestly surprised that a separate filmation sub hasn't been announced yet. I've been calling this since the reveal of owning filmation rights and when we got to 135% of needed subs for 2013, Scott said it had green lit another project for 2013 which I was sure would be the filmation sub. Maybe they will wait to see how filmation randor does, but this says to me filmation hordak. Or maybe the $50 item is horde troopers 2 pack
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    That is pretty crazy, like they want it to fail.
    The conspiracy theorist in me think they do and that this is only on the table as a way to "shut up" fans. I'm going to be very surprised if Grayskull gets greenlit. Happily surprised, but really not expecting it.

could the bow be a hint to dragstor or sorpia or one of the regular sized characters? tho I think Calix would be a awesome addition

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Filmation Hordak, Calix, Dragstor, Mantenna, Horde Mummy, Vultak, etc......DOESN'T MATTER!!!

Any Horde = insta win!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arvulis View Post
    Actually, what's the interest of a Buzz Saw Hordak since there is no action feature in Motuc ?
    Yeah I don't get this either, he's the exactly same as the normal Hordak, it would a waste of a slot IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew L. Martin View Post
    Something that doesn't seem to have been reported is that what we're seeing is the minimum version of the figure--he's still in development and they're looking at additional items. Costing is going to be the big issue, of course. (See the YouTube video of the presentation at about 18:56)
    Wow thanks for posting this info mate. Knowing just how thorough the 4HM are I have no doubt the removable armour and helmeted head were sculpted, it's just going to be a cost issue whether they can be included or not.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Scott Replied in ask Matty to a filmation Hordak question.

Toyguru
    Collector Supreme

Posted October 14, 2012 04:20 PM

No plans for a Filmation Hordak at this time.
    But what about Style Guide or Mini-Comic Hordak
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26