Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: NYCC - News, Reveals, Pics ....

Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    Clam Champ looks awesome, but I personally prefer his vintage face.

NA He-Man looks great. I just hope the wrist articulation is good quality and works fine...we all know by now that "first appearance features" are often problematic with this line.

Still wondering why Octavia isn't shown with her tentacles on. Those will ALSO be a "first appearance feature"... more problems in sight ?

Castle Grayskull : I'd have prefered to see an actual prototype. Everything seems to be just a draft at this moment. Just blueprints. It will require much more than a blueprint to convince me to get an item that will probably reach 350 or 400 euros in Europe, shipping costs included.
    Well, if you wait to see the prototype in February at Toyfair (if enough preorders are reached), you will be paying MUCH more than that. Probably around 500 euros at the lowest.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Heroic Warrior
    Clamp Champ is still one of the least exciting figures in my view as far as powers and design, but he still looks cool. And it will be nice to get some more ethnic variety in our collections.

NA He-Man looks absolutely amazing. I still can't believe how great the NA figures have been. I thought the original toys were awful. This makes me want all of them, even a Starship Eternia. I love that they incorporated He-Man's cross symbol to tie the figures together. I wonder if that was Scott's idea, the 4H idea, or both. The only complaint would be the apparent lack of armor and second helmeted head. Maybe they'll release that later on in another way. I'm not too fussed about it, cause I'll display him as he looks in the case.

Castle Grayskull. I still can't believe we have a real chance of getting one. And it looks great. I, too, wish there were a few more filmation nods, especially an extra cartoon-accurate throne. On the other hand, the Sorceress couldn't sit on it anyway. Is it too much to hope for a Sorceress 2.0 with a wing structure that is soft and pliable like Shadow Weaver's cape? Mattel's willingness to even consider this playset shows me that there are people at the company besides Scott and the 4H who want this line to succeed. The extra features that it will have are just too cool beyond words. It makes me feel like a kid again. I can't wait, and hope it goes through.

CG could really reinvigorate this line. With all the shipping problems and other issues, it's been easy for many to get so down on the line. But CG shows us again why we love this line. It really is the best action figure line of all time, in my opinion. If we can stick in there a few more years, just think how awesome it would be with the most complete collection possible, even including the concept figures. We could get a Filmation Snake Mountain even. Heck, we could dream big and even get an Eternia, Crystal Castle, Fright Zone (Filmation style, please!), Fright cavern (updated classic FZ playset), Starship Eternia, and Nordor. What about an Eternos Palace? The possibilities are endless. I know many of these are unlikely. But CG in itself, I hope, will bring people back who walked away. I hope that people will get it and realize that they need more figures and vehicles. It certainly is possible. Thank you Mattel.
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

The reveals look great. Everyone has to pre-order Castle Grayskull, even if you can't afford it. This is our chance and for all those with a loose collection,this will enhance your display immensely.

With heman sold out you think we will get heman 3.0 with na Hemans new hands
    Feedback thread

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Formerly known as facelessone101. Now fisto power

Email facelessone@he-fans.org

He-Man 3.0 will be Laser-Light He-Man much as Bubble Power She-Ra was She-Ra 2.0. You will need to buy Laser-Light He-Man to get the body with the new hands.

Just a Prediction.

been any word of a teaser image in the case for the next figure at all yet?

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fisto power View Post
    With heman sold out you think we will get heman 3.0 with na Hemans new hands
    He-Man SOLD OUT?!!!!! He's gone...no more He-Man's will go into production.

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    been any word of a teaser image in the case for the next figure at all yet?
    Maybe Sunday afternoon.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Mega gear was the other cac members being released in November or was that a mixup by toysnewsi.
    Feedback thread

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fisto power View Post
    Mega gear was the other cac members being released in November or was that a mixup by toysnewsi.
    Mixup. Mattel shows the other runners up, but they aren't going to be figures.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Ok thanks. I wish they were making them. I can't wait to hear the news at nytf and what items will be outside the sub.

Also laser light or flying fist he man is fine with me to get the new he man buck.
    Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by jackstatic View Post
    Except for the way DR preauthorize charges for things. they do a pre charge of the full amount plus tax. meaning we NEED to have 250+ tax on whatever cc we are buying this thing with, $250+tax that will be GONE for about 3-4 business days from our accounts. Thats how it works for both my Chase and Bank of America accounts anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    You guys are missing the point, not everyone can afford a $250 pre-authorization charge. MY first paycheck is not until Nov 30th, and as such, I cannot afford to even have $50 taking out at this point in time.
    Glad it's a $0 order....but no, not everyone can afford a large Pre-authorization like that, some people are using bank cards, not credit cards, way too many people over look this, and think everyone uses a credit card....sorry, not everyone wants a CC to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    ZERO interest in NA he-man, not sure I'll keep him.
    Nope, me either....I've no interest in the NA at all....I know it's He-Man, but he's going for sale with a lot of the other 2013 ones....the hand would be the only selling point to, me, but my He-Man has been standing with his sword up just fine despite no proper upheld hand.

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    I see what you mean, I guess them not labeling it made me miss that! thanks!

On the catwalk, on the catwalk, he-man is too sexy for his shirt isn't he??
    What shirt? Only as Adam does he have one.
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I think that Gold Power Sword was the beginning of the giveaway for a NA He-man and he looks SWEET!!!

Clamp Champ I'm happy for...

Castle Grayskull.... BOOYAH!!! Will be getting more than 2 for SURE!!!

Went down to the panel but it was crazy, and with having to be working at the booth, there were only some things I could manage to do. But I did post on the Facebook pages of the org and Rebellion my NYCC photos so far so enjoy!!! More to come and since I will be arriving there around 7:30am tom. I will have plenty of time to concentrate on possibly some more detailed shots!!! TOD Sorceress is still available so guys you should be able to order her on Matty year's end!
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    He-Man SOLD OUT?!!!!! He's gone...no more He-Man's will go into production.

Maybe Sunday afternoon.
    Wow. If He-Man sold out, then I'm glad that I ordered him in the Party Pack. Whew, that was a close one....
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Why would we, the rest of the MOTUC community, not want a filmation snake mtn.
    Because Snake Mountain is Serpos, a three headed snake, and Filmation's only has one head.

Anyway, good news on Grayskull, so all I have to do is decided my future with MOTUC (right now, my decision is unclear) to determine if I am going to go through with it or not.

Clamp Champ is decent, but given he was never in any cartoon, I have no attachment to the character at all.
    Last edited by Dr Kain; October 14, 2012 at 02:03am.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    So, am I the only one quite disappointed by the cg dimensions? About 4 inches taller than the 200x castle? I was expecting much more.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Quote Originally Posted by musclor View Post
    So, am I the only one quite disappointed by the cg dimensions? About 4 inches taller than the 200x castle? I was expecting much more.
    You know I've flirted with the idea of making my own Grayskull and in order for me to get a real sense that this was a castle, 3 feet was the magic number. Of course that's ginormous and not very practical! I was kinda hoping for something closer to 2.5 feet, so I can understand. Wish they would start sculpting it just so I could see WIP photos!
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Castle Grayskull could be great... Let's wait till we have prototypes pictures with MOTUC figures... I just wished they'd make the Sorceress throne...

Clamp Champ is ok. His new armor is very nice. Let's keep in mind that the vintage figure wasn't that original. Apart from his weapon, he didn't have any special feature. The MOTUC prototype is much better than what I expected.

NA He-Man is a cool addition to the line. It's about time they fleshed out the NA factions! I was expecting NA Skeletor since there's already a He-Man figure planned for 2013. I guess NA Skeletor isn't far behind anyway. And I really hope they make one more NA figure in 2013. A Galactic Protector like Hydron, Darius or Mara would be cool!
    By the way, do we know if they'll include his other armor and helmet?

As for the Q&A, has it been clarified whether Geldor was a bonus figure or a monthly slot?

And with so many reveals for 2013 in just three months time, does anyone else wonder if they'll have enough figures to reveal in February?
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Without them he is incomplete!
    He needs his helmet and chest armour:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    As for the Q&A, has it been clarified whether Geldor was a bonus figure or a monthly slot?
    When the 2013 subs were sold, it was stated that he's going to take a monthly slot.
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Clamp-Champ really looks badass, very nice ... never cared for him, but now I do

NA He-Man looks nice, like that wrist, but he's NA ... so I am a bit less excited for those figures

Castle Grayskull is totally awesome, will order at least one

I think Clamp Champs head sculpt looks REALLY good.
    I REALLY like NA He-Man. I didnt think i would.
    I may have to pick up both of these figures.
    But we mustn't dwell. No, not today. We Can't! Not on Rex Manning Day!

Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    I think na she-ra would be star-burst she-ra. Just a guess
    That makes perfect sense, space-stars. I'm cool with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    Castle Grayskull could be great... Let's wait till we have prototypes pictures with MOTUC figures... I just wished they'd make the Sorceress throne...
    It's only a sketch, if there was anytime to do request it would be now. I would so love to see the Sorceress Filmation Throne. Someone should do a poll, because it seems Scott does look at them. As big as Grayskull is, it seems they only scaled it according to the figure, 5 inches more in height than the 200x and 7 inches more than the original. meaning the door will still not be big enough to house He-man atop BattleCat. I say increase the price to $300 for a bigger castle. I want no regrets with my possibly last great Castle Grayskull. That's saving $22 a month from now till then, not including shipping. If I stash $20 a check under my mattress from now till then, that'll give me $560 since I get paid every two weeks. That should more than cover taxes and shipping and some extra Horde Troopers.

Quick question.
    Did you guys find any readable CG B prints somewhere?
    Of course Matty's sale page (which is supposed to give out all the info about the castle) has the smallest-sized pictures of the whole internet, but even in the other sites' pictures the text in the prints is not clear.

Quote Originally Posted by tumalu View Post
    Quick question.
    Did you guys find any readable CG B prints somewhere?
    Of course Matty's sale page (which is supposed to give out all the info about the castle) has the smallest-sized pictures of the whole internet, but even in the other sites' pictures the text in the prints is not clear.
    Not clear, but you can go to the main page of the org, open up the picture, "save as" onto your desktop and then zoom in on it that way.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MISSILE-TOE View Post

Look, I made a picture of all the NA figures together!!! How nice they all look!!

http://i.imgur.com/l0NIm.jpg
    N/A is slowly coming together. Who will be next?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

It would be nice if mattel would give a international shipping estimate already.
    They only need to know dimensions of the outside box and the weight range to get a USPS price.
    I am sure they can already guestimate the boxsize and weight.