Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: NYCC - News, Reveals, Pics ....

Just thinking can Ram Man fit in the Wind Raider?

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    BTW: since I know it may be asked, King He-Man and Strobo are still coming, they were both needed at Mattel this week and couldn't make the show!
    Skeletor must be reeking havoc over there....that explains alot. Hopefully King He-man and Strobo can lay the smacketh downith

Please give us Hydron for the next NA character.
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine View Post
    Just thinking can Ram Man fit in the Wind Raider?
    More importantly, can Granymyr?
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    NYCC's Mattypalooza will take place on Saturday, between 12:15 and 1:15 pm (New York time).
    So close...yet so far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    More importantly, can Granymyr?
    he can eat it!

Heroic Warrior
    Woo hoo! Netossa got some extra paint on her arm gauntlets.

I *think* the original proto-type had plain white gauntlets, but they've now highlighted the sculpted "feather" detail with silver paint. Very nice to see, although it's a shame I can't spot a repainted BP She-Ra sword anywhere in Netossa's package.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Very exciting to see Ram Man in his packaging. Still not a fan of the closed eyes. I'm hoping someone will offer a custom head sooner or later.

More Icon Heroes goodies on the way? My wallet can't keep up!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Rumors are swirling.

Can't get a definite read, but one, two, or three of the following things would be my guess:

Castaspella
    Clamp Champ
    Horde Troopers
    Darius
    Shokoti
    Battle Ram

Remember, we still have the announcement that Scott said he will make at NY Toy Fair in Feb. it's an announcement that has to do with "getting more fan favorites out more quickly."

So maybe that explains the willingness to reveal so much of 2013. There might be more ahead.
    I don't know if they WILL or not... but I think it would be a BIG mistake to offer very much 'outside of Sub' items... A smaller year is KIND OF the key to Grayskull!! I LOVE the Battle Ram... But I REALLY don't think they should try to get us to spend $250 on Castle... knowing that there will also be $50 Battle Ram.... a $200 add on sub... and some new giant beast that isn't in the sub...

If we lose about 4-6 SKU's next year.... But get a Castle Grayskull that evens the $$$$ out... THAT will be awesome.

Of course... What "I" think might actually happen.... is a PoP Mini sub.

They always said they would NOT do that... but they are a little behind on those figures, and getting 6 of them in a row would be a good shot in the arm and help 2014 round out the 'must have's' a bit better.

I'm now even more excited for getting Netossa after seeing the carded pictures.

Oh...oh Jitsu. You're gona Jitsu all the people. You're gona Jitsu them so hard. I am inexplicably looking forward to this guy. I liked 'em when I was a kid, but I guess there must have been more interest deep in my brain that I didn't know about, 'cause this guy has me GEEKED.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    http://www.toyark.com/news/attach/1/...1349989449.jpg

Oh...oh Jitsu. You're gona Jitsu all the people. You're gona Jitsu them so hard. I am inexplicably looking forward to this guy. I liked 'em when I was a kid, but I guess there must have been more interest deep in my brain that I didn't know about, 'cause this guy has me GEEKED.
    You and me both, brother. Guys I loved back in the old days like Kobra Khan, Rattlor, and Man-E-Faces are just kinda "eh" to me, but guys I had no particular affection for like Jitsu, Fisto, and Ram Man have me out of my skin.

So any pics or info on the bios on back of those cards?
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    I loved Jitsu when I was a kid. I think he, Skeletor and Tri-Klops were my go-to villains. Can't wait to get the new one.

Evil Apologist of Mattel® Count Marzo's Avatar
    Man, these Mattypaloozas® seem like they've been happening a lot lately!

The wait from NYCC to NYTF is the worst one of all, but at least we have a lot of cool stuff revealed so far to look forward to.
    -=¤EvilCøuntMarzø¤=-
    BLÅÇK FLØWËRŠ!!!!

Wow Netossa looks beautiful in package! Just so sad the same can't be said for the more popular Frosta (who was a mess from day 1)
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Hells. Yeah!

The most under-rated & mysterious villain of the MOTUverse.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Quote Originally Posted by hlinhk128 View Post
    So any pics or info on the bios on back of those cards?
    They usually flip the packages to show off the bios after a couple days.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

No new pics of Snake Face or Octavia?
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Uh, you guys do realize this is the SH Figuarts line? The only teams that have been completed thus far are the Gokaigers and Shinkengers, and all of the team members outside of Red and the sixth have been Japanese web exclusives. The other rangers just don't sell as well as red and the sixth in Japan, which is why they are not mass produced and have a wide release. If we get any other team members, it will be nothing but Dragon Ranger.
    I thought they were Bandai, so that's good to know that they're not. Now I can pass on them without worrying about the temptation of buying them in store like the previous Green/White Rangers that are still sitting in their boxes.

ANYWAY...He-Man!! Loving the packaged pics of Rammy and Netty. And, if I may say so, I freakin' love the Fighting Foe Men.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    No new pics of Snake Face or Octavia?
    Well Toyark has new pics, but they are just pics of the same prototypes we've seen already.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Warrior
    You are a bum head. :P

I clicked on that because I thought it was the B-sheet, haha. I was so psyched (my eyes went right to the castle!) haha.

Too funny, I think you "Castle-rolled" me.

Heroic Warrior
    I really, really hope ToD Sorceress isn't sold out by the time I get there. As said earlier, I'm going Sunday.

I may buy as many as five if able too.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Well technically, the topic title does just say "NYCC - News, Reveals, Pics ..."

Seriously though, Figuarts has stolen a lot of my attention away from MOTUC this year. Don't get me wrong, I still love my MOTUC collection, but with all of the delays, disappointments, and adding one that MOTUC was my favorite line for the last two years, it was bound to happen sometime.
    This

Admittedly, while I have zero interest in Power Rangers... there are a lot of OTHER properties I DO like and would LOVE to see some pics of

I remember hearing rumors of an Adam West Batman figure Line coming out sometime soon, and STILL can't find any pictures online!!!

This is the only toy forum I hang out on... other than Voltron.com... but that was VERY recent. If something Awesome shows up at a convention... let's SEE IT!!! We can compare it to MOTU's craftsmanship to keep it on topic