Thread: Retro style Ghostbusters at Winners

Retro style Ghostbusters at Winners

Don't know how much 'news' this is but at lunch today I got the "matty exclusive" retro style RGB figures for $12.99 each (Cdn).

Kind of cool - I went looking for Thundercats (found a Claudus!!) and saw these.
    Picked them up cause I couldn't resist.

So now the big question - diplay them with my Ghostbusters figures (matty) or the retro style Star Trek and DC?

Fudge Supreme Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I don't think those were ever matty exclusive. They've been at TRU since they came out. Only one was ever an exclusive, that variant of Venkman.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I think the Retro line's been unpopular, probably because they cost a fortune at base retail and no one's been interested at those prices. Prices are going down across the board. Right now the full set of 4 can be had on Amazon for $50 shipped, and the Janine/Samhain pack's been discounted to $30 for most of the year(which is still too much for me, I don't care about ugly orange toy I don't want and will probably never be able to sell off for anything. Drop the price to $15 and we'll talk because I only want the Janine figure)

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    I don't care about ugly orange toy I don't want and will probably never be able to sell off for anything. Drop the price to $15 and we'll talk because I only want the Janine figure)
    See, I was the opposite. My TRU had it for a really deep discount - I think it actually was $15, so I grabbed it for Samhain - he's now hovering in the back of my Real Ghostbusters display, along with the Firehouse background. I love the way it looks! (And to finally have a figure of him! He's huge, but for him, it works IMO)
    "That's very interesting...but silly."