Thread: Mantenna, Horde Trooper, Two-Bad, Modulok?

Mantenna, Horde Trooper, Two-Bad, Modulok?

I saw the Classics line-up for 2013 with xSeanLong on youtube. It's cool that Mattel caters to hardcore fans with Fighting Foemen, Jitsu etc. but I'm really surprised that some more prominent characters are not figures yet. Mantenna, Horde Trooper ( this would sell well because of army builders), Two-Bad and Modulok. All this time since 2008 and no figures. I think those are some of the coolest looking characters and would sell quite well as opposed to some other more obscure choices. Any speculation if that's 2014...or is that to far ahead. I hope the line keeps going til those are made as those figures are essential.

Thrashor is a HUGE Modulok fan and desires a new figure badly!
    Modulok kicked arse across both of the Filmation He-Man & She-Ra shows and was so well written and voiced!
    I imagine he (and Multi-Bot) would be similar to the Gygor, Shadow Beast, Megator, and Tytus figures and be special due to the parts needed, but indeed it's totally easy for them to make a new fully working Modulok!

Thrashor fully supports Mattel and wants every MotU character to come out!
    The most radical zombie, in all Eternia!
    YouTube: Mal TV - Metal, Toys, Video Games, & Beyond!

Snappy Threader
    We need all of these cats very quickly. I am sure we will see them soon.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Yes, we need those!!!... along with 20 or so other characters before the line ends!!
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Imp / Vultak / Hunga
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    I see Mantenna, Two Bad, Modulok, and Horde Trooper as the only remaining famous, really BIG "superstars" left. I'd add Scorpia and Glimmer to that list too as they are both highly requested figures.

I'm guessing we'll see some of the "big guns" listed above as sub lures for 2014 and possibly even 2015. They need these to pull people in. 1982-1985 was the height of MOTU mania and the figures in those waves are the ones people tend to remember the most, so they'll want to use the few remaining biggies to whet people's appetites for more figures.

If they show the likes of Mantenna, Two Bad, and Scorpia at SDCC, I imagine that people will lose their minds with excitement. If, instead, they show Hoove, Spinerella, and Blast Attak, that likely wouldn't generate as much excitement/buzz (even though I would personally be very excited for all of those). They need to pepper in the big ones with the somewhat less famous ones as they go along. I'm hoping other popular characters like Tung Lashor and Mermista will also help carry the load for some of the less requested characters as we go into 2013, 2014, and 2015.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

These were some of my favorites as a kid. I understand the extra costs what with Mantenna's four legs, Two-Bad's bigger chest/two heads etc. But these are really mandatory characters.

Gollum_011.jpg

We needs them!!! We wants them!!!!!
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Tung Lashor, Rio Blast, Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod & Lord Masque.