Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Frosta, Rattlor & Cy-Chop arrival thread

i put Rattlor's Horde armband on Cy-Chop and think i will switch him to one handed i really like that look.
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor EvilSeed LizardMan Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreeElle Montork Miro Blast Attack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Quote Originally Posted by Keldor5579 View Post
    I plan on removing her hair and prime and painting it like the prototype was. I hate her hair.
    me to. i already gave her a new head.

- - - Updated - - -

after hours in the chair of Dr. Mo-Larr: Eternian Dentist/Unlicensed Plastic Surgeon, Frosta is finally ready to show of her new face and kick horde butt!

her wig is not glued on so it look's to high on her head, need to find the rite color paint.

i did hate Cy-Chop but after dumping the stupid scissors *one of mine was busted rite out of the box* and adding some SM part's to him i kind of like him. need to get the DG set to go with him.

Last edited by Dark Sorceress; October 17, 2012 at 02:05am.

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Great pics of a battle in the 'home environment"! I like Rattlor hiding behind the couch.
    Hahaha thanks! Yeah, I think that's why I love these two so much--they're so well done and are just such awesome TOYS that they make me feel like a kid again, like back when our living rooms were The Ultimate Battleground! (well, that and the tub!)
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Cant wait to get mine next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Tung Lashor, Rio Blast, Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod & Lord Masque.

Who's head is that? And are you going to paint her hair?

I like the idea of using Aqualad weapons with Frosta, Dark Sorceress. I'm going to have to steal that one!

I got my notice last night, so should have them by next Tues....hopefully....

Just Frosta, Rattlor & the WP....passed on CC....easily.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Some quick shots of one of my favorite GR heroines, Frosta. She looks great (wish she had a lighter shade of white on her clothes though)

"You leave him alone."

FROZEN FIST FROSTA

Ice weapons are from MK sub-zero and '90s Iceman fist
    Last edited by Count Judas; October 17, 2012 at 07:00pm.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

Quote Originally Posted by Keldor5579 View Post
    Who's head is that? And are you going to paint her hair?
    it's BP She-Ra and yes but i can't fine the rite color.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    I like the idea of using Aqualad weapons with Frosta, Dark Sorceress. I'm going to have to steal that one!
    they look cool with her, if you look at Target he's like $5.00 on close out.

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Snappy Threader
    Mine should be arriving today. I can't wait......it has taken far too long for my tastes.....

Just got Rattlor and Frosta in today from my sub (my 30th anniv sub has been shipping separately ever since Draego-man.

Rattlor is awesome. I love him so much! His colors are really nice and vibrant and I love his staff. Definitely one of the nicest accessories in the line! His rattle is pretty underwhelming (mine only rattles every so often) but it was a fun thought and certainly nothing that breaks the figure for me.

Frosta is so close to greatness. I actually think her face sculpt and hair look much better in person than on screen shots. Her arms feel a little weird when posing them, but I don't notice visually notice anything weird the way I did with Stinkor. I like her staff, but I do find it odd how big and bulky Mattel chose to make it. Surely something a bit more elegant would have looked better. I don't hate Frosta's "grayish white" but I definitely wish she had a brighter white on her outfit. Maybe Mattel thought muting the colors would make her fit in with MOTU figures better? Who knows?
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sorceress View Post
    me to. i already gave her a new head.
    Nice kitbash but I LOVE the fact that Frosta looks different from She-ra, Teela and Sorceress (that all have that typical 4 horsemen slightly flattened face, common to all DCUC females). She's my favorite face sculpt with Catra and I wouldn't change her for anything in the world.
    (other than lighter blue for the hair and dark blue hip joints lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    THis is just ****ing great, just ****ing great. I listened to you guys that Frosta's arms can easily be fixed, and now I cannot get them back on. Her elbow pegs are too freaking small and the holes in the arms are even smaller, making it impossible to do this. I had her arms under a hair dryer for nearly 5 minutes and the pegs still will not go through them.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    THis is just ****ing great, just ****ing great. I listened to you guys that Frosta's arms can easily be fixed, and now I cannot get them back on. Her elbow pegs are too freaking small and the holes in the arms are even smaller, making it impossible to do this. I had her arms under a hair dryer for nearly 5 minutes and the pegs still will not go through them.
    Your life is just full of problems, isn't it?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Robot Knights 2) Stridor 3) Night Stalker 4) Tung Lashor 5) Squeeeze 6) Lizard Man 7) Roton 8) Multi-Bot 9) Ninjor 10) Dragstor 11) Saurod 12) Blast-Attak 13) Karg 14) Gwildor 15) Lodar 16) Mask of Power Demons 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man

Should have swapped at the biceps brolio.

If you put the arms & pins under your tongue for 7 minutes, they will achieve just the right temperature to enable any easy switch.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Lycan
    so I havent read through the whole thread. Mine arrived on Monday.
    Who else got a Battle Ground Cy Chop with a lovely great crack down his torso?

What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

Seriously people, how am I supposed to fix her? I am getting might ****** off here!!!!!! This is not funny because this is ********!!!!!!! Mattel needs to learn how to make their toys properly and fire those worthless 10 year olds that suck at their job!!!
    Last edited by Dr Kain; October 17, 2012 at 04:58pm.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

That's how Cy-Chop looked in the Golden Books from his fight with Tung Lashor.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Your life is just full of problems, isn't it?
    He deals with Mattycollector, so the answer is yes.

I'm planning on just switching at the shoulders/upper arm joint and then switching the hands; there's not enough musculature in the upper arm to make them easily identifiable as right and left. Still, it is ridiculous that I have to do such a thing at all on a brand new figure, so I am sympathetic towards the good Dr.'s frustration.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Lycan
    Seriously people, hwo the **** am I supposed to fix her? I am getting might ****** off here!!!!!!
    As a last resort, you could pop the pins back in the forearm seperately and cut the o joint with a blade at the very back of the elbow, and thread it through, then use a precision superglue the o joint back shut again. Just keep moving the arms up and down for a while to ensure no superglue holds the arm in place, just the o joint. But doing that does involve a bit of risk.

Try boiling the forearms for a while then just keep fiddling with the peg till it pops through.
    Good luck
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

Yeah, I'm going to have to boil her, because after 10 more minutes of heating them, they are NOT going through the hole.

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Yeah, I'm going to have to boil her, because after 10 more minutes of heating them, they are NOT going through the hole.
    But . . . is she aware of your devious plan? Will she mind this?
    Last edited by RockinHard; October 17, 2012 at 05:18pm.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Robot Knights 2) Stridor 3) Night Stalker 4) Tung Lashor 5) Squeeeze 6) Lizard Man 7) Roton 8) Multi-Bot 9) Ninjor 10) Dragstor 11) Saurod 12) Blast-Attak 13) Karg 14) Gwildor 15) Lodar 16) Mask of Power Demons 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man

Heroic Peace Officer Eternian Knight's Avatar
    They forgot to include my sticker sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    That's how Cy-Chop looked in the Golden Books from his fight with Tung Lashor.

Post of the day.