Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Please Include Grayskull Robot/Torture Rack/ETC with Castle Grayskull Thread

Hybrid View

The Please Include Grayskull Robot/Torture Rack/ETC with Castle Grayskull Thread

Castle Grayskull Astronaut

How awesome would it be to have that piece of cardboard in figure form. And be included in the castle Grayskull. Maybe just maybe if we're loud enough they can include him. Let's be loud and show Mattel that this should be done.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

I have been talking about this. I hope its a given.

While a lot of us would love it, I'm sure it would at another $25 to the price of CG. I hope they will make it down the road in the regular line or as an exclusive. The weapons rack came separate, maybe other accessories will, too.
    Subscribe now for MOTUC 2015! Every sub counts!

I would buy this figure IMMEDIATELY, just to complete grayskull

They should find a way to get him included. No extra money just something to give back to the fans. C'mon the price just ep went up 50 bucks in a month. They could be nice and throw him in. They should.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Maybe that's the $50 quarterly, a two pack of the grayskull armor and the wind raider pilot.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I doubt they could just "throw him in" since he'd have a ton of new tooling if he was an articulated figure. They might have been able to include him as some sort of 2-piece shell or rotocast, but I think we'd all rather have a figure. I'm okay with him being a separate figure and done right with tons of cool paint apps and as a figure if they couldn't make it work with the castle.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I doubt they could just "throw him in" since he'd have a ton of new tooling if he was an articulated figure. They might have been able to include him as some sort of 2-piece shell or rotocast, but I think we'd all rather have a figure. I'm okay with him being a separate figure and done right with tons of cool paint apps and as a figure if they couldn't make it work with the castle.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    While a lot of us would love it, I'm sure it would at another $25 to the price of CG. I hope they will make it down the road in the regular line or as an exclusive. The weapons rack came separate, maybe other accessories will, too.
    I really want the Grayskull spacesuit made as a figure in MOTUC! While I would be over the moon to see the figure included with Castle Grayskull, the hurdle to have the castle made is already high. As with those above, I am happy to have the spacesuit issued as a regular $25 figure release.

However, if we DO get the Castle Grayskull and Matty do not issue a spacesuit figure, I will be very mad!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    However, if we DO get the Castle Grayskull and Matty do not issue a spacesuit figure, I will be very mad!
    Yes, but you'll be very mad while playing with your super-awesome Castle Grayskull. Could be worse...
    Subscribe now for MOTUC 2015! Every sub counts!

Heroic Warrior
    Caverns of Rakash (Formerly of Darksmoke)
    I asked this question on Matty (as Grayskull Robot) and was told "lets wait until after the NYCC to ask questions about Castle Grayskull". I was thinking this might indicate it would be part of the reveal, but no such luck... so perhaps TG could now actually answer this question. Someone want to try asking again?

Quote Originally Posted by rankinman View Post
    Maybe that's the $50 quarterly, a two pack of the grayskull armor and the wind raider pilot.
    I LOVE that idea! I find it about as likely as a Battle Armor Orko variant, but I would be so down for that. Especially if they could double as Foe Men! Give them swappable chest emblems, and make them inspired by the Wind Raider, the Castle, a couple Horde emblems, maybe a He-Man chest cross if we want to pretend He-Man is in the armor...

Okay, I am REALLY stretching there. The Grayskull armor does not make sense to be a Foe Man, but the Wind Raider pilot arguably does. I for some reason have it bad for the Foe Men and I want their gimmick to go on all kinds of concept or unproduced figures.

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rankinman View Post
    that would rock
    Does Galactus fart?

Cardboard Astronaut
    I want him but I am okay if he doesn't come with the castle (which looks to be the case) since I'm sure we'll gett him separately somehow. Nobody mentioned this but wouldn't it be cool if the "astronaut" came out as a suit of armor that you could put on some of your other classics figures. If they went with this route then it could be included in another weapons pak set.

Torture Rack
    If this doesn't come with the castle then who knows it might come with Snake Mountain since as some people have stated it doesn't seem to fit with Castle Grayskull.

Combat Trainer
    This is something I would assume would come with the castle, especially if they don't include the torture rack.
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

I dont have to have it as an articulated figure necessarily, but I do want everything in at least some kind of 3D. I would be fine if they are vacuformed as long as they are sculpted! I hate sticker details or 2D cut-outs.
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar

MOTUC CASTLE GRAYSKULL - Torture Table

Please, include the torture table that appear in the Castle Grayskull prototype. Its an unique accesory never seen in any other MOTU line.

The bat-pack is something more related with Evil Warriors (remember the Bat Pack from 200X line).

Someone is with me?

PD: Anyone can include a picture of the torture table?
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

I want every possible item included but...

A torture table is something I'd associate with villains even more than a bat Jetpack.

I'll gladly have both though.

Give us all of it

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Great, an accessory I can use for the Mighty Spector! I'm all for it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post

How awesome would it be to have that piece of cardboard in figure form. And be included in the castle Grayskull. Maybe just maybe if we're loud enough they can include him. Let's be loud and show Mattel that this should be done.

Honestly, I do want this but would rather see it done as regular monthly figure release- so that they can go all out and include extra weapons and bits with him. If he comes with the Castle, that's taking away from other things- I'd rather have artifacts/objects/etc come with Castle Grayskull and save something that's 6" figure-sized for a monthly offering.

Heroic Warrior

I looked everywhere for that robot/astronaut on Castle Grayskull blueprints, but guess what ? I was unable to find it... That's very sad, because I know some fans really want it.

I also would like a Grayskull-naut. He's out of this world!

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    save something that's 6" figure-sized for a monthly offering.
    ... outside of the subscription, I hope
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Castle Grayskull robot
    Sorceress' Mirror/Portal
    3-D Flags (made of PVC or vinyl)
    Translucent Spirit of Grayskull that can be swapped with dome minaret (since it usually appears above CG)
    Attachments to add onto CG. Something to add on Point Dread for example, or other separate dioramas (He-ro tombstone). I know TG said the Weapons Rack only did okay for sales, but that was before the real possibility of a CG playset was known.

Would love the Filmation throne, but it would probably be too big (to accommodate the Sorceress' wings), so it would cost out.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Defender of the Elders Red Trinity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekk-ra View Post
    Would love the Filmation throne, but it would probably be too big (to accommodate the Sorceress' wings), so it would cost out.
    I think it could work. The skull could fit into where the dome is. There's probably even room for a few stairs. Her mirror could be next to that.

I do like the way it's setup now, but that could make a nice diorama add-on set.

Heroic Warrior
    I want several things

1. Two entrance facade for the greyskull face with the door. That way you can have have whichever version you want.

I wanted the filmation version. Ive already got two vintage inspired toy versions. I want something different.

2. Add on diamara pieces to make a complete enclosed structure. Seriously I thought mattel said that it would be a 4 walled building and not
    a two sided toy.

I want add on diarama pieces to make the scenes from the filmation cartoon.
    I want the abyss beneath the sorceress throne with the stairs building up to her level.
    I want the giant magic mirror and the outer wall pillars (or whatever you call the ledges) iin other words the structures holding up the exterior of the entire
    fortress over the abyss. Id like the drawbridge to be able to stretch the length of the chasm.

It is more mysterious, and interesting to me as a longtime motu fan. I want wallhooks to add and buid onto the design and other parts to enrich the display.

I would say the same for the other 4 vintage playsets as well as far as using a mixture of elements from all versions of each but mainly sticking to the filmation designs and ideals.

I want the point dread extension set and trap doors.
    I want the spirit rooms with torches and large hallways and eeverything prominent from the myp and filmation series.
    Last edited by hordedestiny; October 14, 2012 at 11:19pm.
    Ask me about my power. I bring new meaning to the phrase superhuman.