Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Please Include Grayskull Robot/Torture Rack/ETC with Castle Grayskull Thread

The Please Include Grayskull Robot/Torture Rack/ETC with Castle Grayskull Thread

Castle Grayskull Astronaut

How awesome would it be to have that piece of cardboard in figure form. And be included in the castle Grayskull. Maybe just maybe if we're loud enough they can include him. Let's be loud and show Mattel that this should be done.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

I have been talking about this. I hope its a given.

While a lot of us would love it, I'm sure it would at another $25 to the price of CG. I hope they will make it down the road in the regular line or as an exclusive. The weapons rack came separate, maybe other accessories will, too.
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

I would buy this figure IMMEDIATELY, just to complete grayskull

They should find a way to get him included. No extra money just something to give back to the fans. C'mon the price just ep went up 50 bucks in a month. They could be nice and throw him in. They should.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Maybe that's the $50 quarterly, a two pack of the grayskull armor and the wind raider pilot.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I doubt they could just "throw him in" since he'd have a ton of new tooling if he was an articulated figure. They might have been able to include him as some sort of 2-piece shell or rotocast, but I think we'd all rather have a figure. I'm okay with him being a separate figure and done right with tons of cool paint apps and as a figure if they couldn't make it work with the castle.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Quote Originally Posted by rankinman View Post
    Maybe that's the $50 quarterly, a two pack of the grayskull armor and the wind raider pilot.
    I LOVE that idea! I find it about as likely as a Battle Armor Orko variant, but I would be so down for that. Especially if they could double as Foe Men! Give them swappable chest emblems, and make them inspired by the Wind Raider, the Castle, a couple Horde emblems, maybe a He-Man chest cross if we want to pretend He-Man is in the armor...

Okay, I am REALLY stretching there. The Grayskull armor does not make sense to be a Foe Man, but the Wind Raider pilot arguably does. I for some reason have it bad for the Foe Men and I want their gimmick to go on all kinds of concept or unproduced figures.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I doubt they could just "throw him in" since he'd have a ton of new tooling if he was an articulated figure. They might have been able to include him as some sort of 2-piece shell or rotocast, but I think we'd all rather have a figure. I'm okay with him being a separate figure and done right with tons of cool paint apps and as a figure if they couldn't make it work with the castle.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    While a lot of us would love it, I'm sure it would at another $25 to the price of CG. I hope they will make it down the road in the regular line or as an exclusive. The weapons rack came separate, maybe other accessories will, too.
    I really want the Grayskull spacesuit made as a figure in MOTUC! While I would be over the moon to see the figure included with Castle Grayskull, the hurdle to have the castle made is already high. As with those above, I am happy to have the spacesuit issued as a regular $25 figure release.

However, if we DO get the Castle Grayskull and Matty do not issue a spacesuit figure, I will be very mad!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    However, if we DO get the Castle Grayskull and Matty do not issue a spacesuit figure, I will be very mad!
    Yes, but you'll be very mad while playing with your super-awesome Castle Grayskull. Could be worse...
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

Heroic Warrior
    Caverns of Rakash (Formerly of Darksmoke)
    I asked this question on Matty (as Grayskull Robot) and was told "lets wait until after the NYCC to ask questions about Castle Grayskull". I was thinking this might indicate it would be part of the reveal, but no such luck... so perhaps TG could now actually answer this question. Someone want to try asking again?

He/it doesn't need to come with the Castle, it just needs to come out somewhere in the line.
    MOTUClassics.Com - Reviews, Release Schedule, Bios, & News.

With the cost being so high on CG I really doubt they'll include a figure, fans will go nuts if the price jumps to $275. BUT I do think TG and The Horsemen will give us some kind of nod to the suit in CG, or release the fig along side it as a separate buy.

Heroic Warrior
    Any way we can get the Grayskull Astronaut, I'm all for it.

I'd be fine with a sticker-form of the grayskull robot, only if they are including other stickers,decals in the castle so it doesn't look too silly.

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar

MOTUC CASTLE GRAYSKULL - Torture Table

Please, include the torture table that appear in the Castle Grayskull prototype. Its an unique accesory never seen in any other MOTU line.

The bat-pack is something more related with Evil Warriors (remember the Bat Pack from 200X line).

Someone is with me?

PD: Anyone can include a picture of the torture table?
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

I want every possible item included but...

A torture table is something I'd associate with villains even more than a bat Jetpack.

I'll gladly have both though.

Give us all of it

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Great, an accessory I can use for the Mighty Spector! I'm all for it!!!

I would love to see the space suit in the castle, and I'd gladly pick it up even if it was released as a separate figure if it meant keeping other features in the castle.

Isn't that his little box in the left corner of the second floor?

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Yeah, count me as in the camp of "Let's just see if we can get a release of the current CG, and then be vocal about getting all the 'extras' that are missing later".

Tons of awesome add-ons that could be possible at a later date (I'm particularly hopeful for a Point Dread!) but I don't think anyone wants a $350 or $400 Grayskull.

I'd prefer cloth banners and flags to stickers, if it's too cost prohibitive i understand but it would be awesome!!
    even plastic banners and flags like a vinyl that's tampo stamped (is that the right term?) would be great. much better than a sticker. hope they look into it!!
    Last edited by krosfyah; October 14, 2012 at 10:57am.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

As much as i want the castle robot, i somewhat hope it is not included. It is the only reason i would preorder the castle and prefer not to spend the money. If they announce it is included i would order right away.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Heroic Warrior
    Caverns of Rakash (Formerly of Darksmoke)
    I don't want a torture table and I'm glad it was never part of the original playset. That is way too adult of a theme and it doesn't fit with what CG is all about.

I want the Grayskull robot!
    Down the line as a separate figure. Him and the WR pilot are musts!