Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Please Include Grayskull Robot/Torture Rack/ETC with Castle Grayskull Thread

Heroic Warrior
    I want them to inclue a little alcove where you can put Castlegrayskullman. It would be cool for him to have his own little spot where he can "come out" of the castle.

Heroic Warrior
    I'll second the alcove for Castlegrayskullman.

I also want them to make it possible to add on the other wall and back section of the Castle if this one does well enough and there is demand for a 4-sided playset in the future.

Filmation throne and portal, please.
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

Heroic Warrior
    A throne for the Sorceress and a Castle Grayskull robot/astronaut would be great !

A parking spot for the Battle Ram inside the castle... and (AHEM) assurances that Battle Ram will soon follow on Castle Grayskull.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skystalker View Post
    I also want them to make it possible to add on the other wall and back section of the Castle if this one does well enough and there is demand for a 4-sided playset in the future.

Filmation throne and portal, please.
    I just came to this thread to post the exact same thing! It would be cool if they made the front side compatible for 'add on' walls later down the road... this would be a great way to get the Filmation Sorceress throne. It would work as both an add on wall for the castle playset AND as a diorama piece for those who want it to pose their Sorceress figure. I'm sure it will sell well seperate from the main castle (especially for those who can't afford the full castle)
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Snappy Threader
    Connector ports for the Grayskull stands. And, Point Dread and the Talon Fighter. They can keep the record, though it would be a sweet item to include.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I just came to this thread to post the exact same thing! It would be cool if they made the front side compatible for 'add on' walls later down the road... this would be a great way to get the Filmation Sorceress throne. It would work as both an add on wall for the castle playset AND as a diorama piece for those who want it to pose their Sorceress figure. I'm sure it will sell well seperate from the main castle (especially for those who can't afford the full castle)
    I mentioned that earlier. Check out my post for all my ideas.
    Ask me about my power. I bring new meaning to the phrase superhuman.

The mirror portal to Etheria.

Heroic Warrior
    A throne the Sorceress can sit on.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    I love ALL of the add on's mentioned here, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want:

1) Grayskull Robot Figure (With the castle, or later in the sub, (I don't care)

2) A room or ident for Castle Grayskull Man

3) A statue stand for Bronze King Grayskull

Anything else we get I will appreciate too.
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    I love ALL of the add on's mentioned here, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want:

1) Grayskull Robot Figure (With the castle, or later in the sub, (I don't care)

2) A room or ident for Castle Grayskull Man

3) A statue stand for Bronze King Grayskull

Anything else we get I will appreciate too.
    Ooo, a statue stand for Bronze King Grayskull, great idea! Now if I only had one of those...
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

Please make the window a little wider so you can see the sorceress in it. Also a portal for etheria.
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    The portal for Etheria is a no-brainer. Everyone seems to favor that idea!

Here's two ideas I haven't seen:

1) Sculpt hinges on BOTH SIDES of the facade, and BOTH sides of the 'wall' side. Why, may you ask?
    That would allow you, if you buy multiple castles, to add another wall to have a 3-walled castle Grayskull. (Or bigger)
    Think of it as Mechaneck's neck attachments. You can add up if you have an extra neck part.
    Granted, it would be the same wall (only reversed) but should Mattel ever want to sell us a Castle Grayskull extension, we could just connect the new extension part to that extra hinge on the side where there's no wall. That would keep the possibilities open! I think it makes a lot of sense.

2) Add a silver exclusive Power Sword! One of the main incentives of the 200X grayskull was for me that chromed sword that came with the castle. Sure, the castle was sweet too but I just wanted that bonus sword so much! It looked freaking cool in the Hall of secrets and you could see it through the window!

If Mattel could give us an exclusive vac metal Power Sword to ONLY the people who pre-order CC, this would also be a strong incentive to pre-order it! And a nod to the 200X castle Grayskull. Of course, what would be even BETTER would be a pewter metal sword. But that's probably too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by oulala View Post
    The portal for Etheria is a no-brainer. Everyone seems to favor that idea!

Here's two ideas I haven't seen:

1) Sculpt hinges on BOTH SIDES of the facade, and BOTH sides of the 'wall' side. Why, may you ask?
    That would allow you, if you buy multiple castles, to add another wall to have a 3-walled castle Grayskull. (Or bigger)
    Think of it as Mechaneck's neck attachments. You can add up if you have an extra neck part.
    Granted, it would be the same wall (only reversed) but should Mattel ever want to sell us a Castle Grayskull extension, we could just connect the new extension part to that extra hinge on the side where there's no wall. That would keep the possibilities open! I think it makes a lot of sense.

2) Add a silver exclusive Power Sword! One of the main incentives of the 200X grayskull was for me that chromed sword that came with the castle. Sure, the castle was sweet too but I just wanted that bonus sword so much! It looked freaking cool in the Hall of secrets and you could see it through the window!

If Mattel could give us an exclusive vac metal Power Sword to ONLY the people who pre-order CC, this would also be a strong incentive to pre-order it! And a nod to the 200X castle Grayskull. Of course, what would be even BETTER would be a pewter metal sword. But that's probably too expensive.
    This popped into my mind before I read your post. I think it's a great idea for Mattel to plan ahead with the blue prints to add ways to extend the castle by making space for additional diorama's and such. Like that spot for the wind raider, design the triangle so another piece can attach to that for something else down the line. Maybe we should start throwing ideas out now.

I think the Grayskull astronaut should be a separate thing, but if they can include it without taking away tooling from the castle itself, then do so, but I would rather use those tooling dollars for the castle itself, like extensions.

The dimensional gate room would be awesome, hall of He-man, a spot for Grayskull Man next to the bronze King Grayskull for those lucky enough to get one. A spot for the weapons rack to properly sit as if it belongs. Or the Guardian of the Secrets of Castle Grayskull, in episode Double Trouble. They should include all the Filmation elements they can while they still can.
    guardian-of-castle-grayskull-a.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Another idea is a way to add all these Grayskull stands to the castle. Since they are so square it is going to be difficult unless they make a way for the base of the castle to be able to add them on and then build out the castle grounds from there. Or maybe include some Filmation weapons, was there not generations of magical weapons within Grayskull?

Can't believe no one's mentioned this yet. The Combat Trainer from the original playset:

It's not the coolest, but the Horsemen can update anything to awesomeness!

I'm all for Card-Bot, but if he's available separately (same goes for Point Dread), I'll be happy. I do want that Torture Table (I might give it to Trapjaw to use on the heroes!). I'd like a spot on the wall where I can hang Castle Grayskullman's Swords crossed like on the flag. A Filmation mirror-portal would be sweet. Expandability to add the potential remaining two walls would be nice.
    "I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!
    View my website! http://www.havocstaff.50megs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    Can't believe no one's mentioned this yet. The Combat Trainer from the original playset:

http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...-CclkvXO-A.jpg

It's not the coolest, but the Horsemen can update anything to awesomeness!

I'm all for Card-Bot, but if he's available separately (same goes for Point Dread), I'll be happy. I do want that Torture Table (I might give it to Trapjaw to use on the heroes!). I'd like a spot on the wall where I can hang Castle Grayskullman's Swords crossed like on the flag. A Filmation mirror-portal would be sweet. Expandability to add the potential remaining two walls would be nice.
    I just figured the trainer was a given, since it came with the original. But it does not make sense now, due to there being no action features on our figures to use the trainer in the first place. I don't know, seems like it must be included even though it's pointless.

So many good ideas here! The stand for bronze King Grayskull ... awesome!

Also the idea of the indent for Grayskullman. Cool.

As I said in an earlier thread, they should have the original Stone lock at the Jawbridge for opening the castle with the merged Power Swords.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Quote Originally Posted by Nekk-ra View Post
    Translucent Spirit of Grayskull that can be swapped with dome minaret (since it usually appears above CG)
    Excellent idea !!!
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    The thing with this is - do we want CG to be a realistic interpretation of all things we've seen in the movie, Filmation series, MYP series and mini comics?

OR

Do we want a playset with loads of cool items and tricks?

I'm torn, I like that Mattel is bringing in the majority of the vintage CG features (and more) into this new design, but I would really like some of the neat features and designs seen in the cartoons and movie.

For example, I would like there to be a proper throne room - I know we won't get a room exactly, but at least made to look like an area that could be. Next to it I would also like the power sword holder - something similar to the one seen in the MOTU movie, always thought that was a cool place for He-Man's sword to go - rather than on the wall or in the window for everyone to see (!)

Also the interior should be very Filmation-esque - I don't want to see the same green molded plastic as the outside, on the inside like the previous 2 castles.

The magic mirror should be made.

Everything else, I'm fine with. The torture table I always thought was a bit gruesome for a kids toy - even the heroic warriors themselves! More suited to Snake Mountain.

There is nothing I want from the 200X castle in this one - maybe a chrome silver power sword.

I think an alcove for Castle Grayskullman would be really cool - I would like little nooks and cranny's in the castle with little Easter eggs or mysterious artefacts.

Gargoyles! Preferably sculpted around the upper parts of the castle.

The option of adding to the castle - little clips, pegs and hinges which allow for future playsets or vehicles to be attached.
    Last edited by Orko's Magic Hat; October 16, 2012 at 10:24am.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

If there were a torture table in the castle, doesn't mean it has to be in use. Maybe it's been there so long, they don't even know how it got there. It is an ancient castle after all, fortress of mystery and all that. I'm sure at some point someone in Grayskull owned that torture table. Maybe in He-man's lifetime it's just collecting dust in some forgotten room of the castle.
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Please find away to included "Card Board Astronaut" as a real figure in CG, c'mon...

We really need to show support for this guy to finally be made. And now with the Castle being made why not include him. I'm sure they can find a way to reuse and reuse and reuse parts to get it close to the old art work. At most they need to sculpt a head. But this would rally to be make all the sense in the world. This is the time and place for this to happen. It's one of those obscure characters that this line was made out for. And it should be made with the Castle. As cool as everything else that has been leaked or revealed about the playset. I think that figure being included will make it all the better.

So please let Mattel hear your voice on this.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

I'd love to get this figure, but I don't expect it with the playset. I'm sure it would tack another $25 or so onto the price.

I'd rather they put every dime into making CG as cool as possible and release this as an exclusive down the road like they did with the weapon rack.
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

I have never understood the need for a "character" based on this. That cardboard cutout is and always will be simply a suit to me. It is not a stand alone character. If they could make a suit of armor that any figure could wear, I'd be cool with that. But this takes so little priority on my list of wants.

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    I'd rather they put every dime into making CG as cool as possible and release this as an exclusive down the road like they did with the weapon rack.
    My thoughts exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

I either want him sculpted into the wall as a 3D sculpture to replace its position in the castle where hte cardboard cutout is... or an actual MOTUC figure of the robot. It would make a for a perfect SDCC item.