Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here when you've successfully pre-ordered CG

Well, I'm all set. What the heck, right? Not gona get the chance again, I expect. Sad thing with the international shipping, though. Can't say how far we'll get without any help there.

Funny thing was that when I originally looked at it, USPS was 36, but when I went back to actually make the preorder it was 19 something. I tried out UPS and it was only 20 something! I've never seen such a small change between the two...
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kochane View Post
    Hi guys - can anyone help me figure something out? I am an international fan and also get the $212 shipping fee and thought of seeing if I could get a CG sent to someone in the US for $35 and then get it sent on to me (hopefully working out a bit cheaper) - only thing is I find the USPS website a bit confusing! I tried putting in the dimensions and made a guess at the weight but the only option I could get was Global Express Guaranteed for $356 shipping - does that sound right?

Could someone with a bit more skill then me () see how much it would be?

I reeeeeeeaaaaalllly want a Castle Grayskull but not at $462+ 20% UK tax + customs!
    Yes,

cheapest international shipping cost =$100 (Buying multiple don't reduce the cost)
    cheapest domestic shipping cost = $35?

How much is the average cost for an USPS international shipment for a big box??
    Do we need MOTU pen pals again??????

Got mine! Bring it on!
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Well, I'm all set. What the heck, right? Not gona get the chance again, I expect.
    You only live once, my brother! Might as well go for it! I can't wait to set up this bad boy!
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

I Ordered mine as soon as the preorders opened.

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Mine's ordered. It's gonna be a hell of a wait... should we make the pre-order minimum, that is.

$200 for shipping is beyond stupid. Early this year, a friend from the USA shipped me the ThunderCats Tank and Tower of Omens both MIB, along with some carded figures. The package was sent by tracked mail and cost just under $100. It arrived within a week.

Grayskull probably will weigh more, but surely not enough to double that cost I paid to $200! Besides how can they know shipping cost for something that doesn't even exist yet in plastic form? That we don't even know what additional accessories it has...

This is ********. This thing will not even get sculpted, let alone go into production.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    Has anyone checked their cards to see how much the pre-authorization amount is really ringing up as? Is it really zero?
    I still don't see a preorder on my Credit Card and it's been alomost 5 hours.

I called the DR USA Escalations Dept. Spoke to Devon and gave him my Order number. He said I do not see any preauthorization by DR for this item sir and by now we would have done this before completeing your order so Mattel must have it set up that the cost will be calculated but Credit Cards aren't getting authorized.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post

I called the DR USA Escalations Dept. Spoke to Devon and gave him my Order number. He said I do not see any preauthorization by DR for this item sir and by now we would have done this before completeing your order so Mattel must have it set up that the cost will be calculated but Credit Cards aren't getting authorized.
    I had a pre-auth for zero.
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

The Demon of Screamin' JonnyTyler's Avatar
    +1 for me too. Want to order 2... still debating... But got 1 for sure. High hopes it goes through.
    Please Give My MOTUC Sale Thread A Look! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...easts-For-Sale
    I have a new Thread in the Vintage Marketplace! Check it out!! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=209217
    Here's my Trader's Review too: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ght=Jonnytyler

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Yeah, they are usually annoying. That is unless there is an awesome pic of Castle Grayskull behind them!!!
    GREAT point! It's usually for a prop replica from another line that I don't really care about!

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post

Email confirmation received!

[sits at mailbox an waits]
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    +1 from me. Hope this goes through!

Do we have a tally yet?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

I ordered one - now i just need to hibernate for a year

Some banks don't list $0 pre-authorizations. I'm not saying it went through, just mentioning the possibility.

Ordered 2 here. Gonna use the other one to get my friend back into Classics, since he's the one that got me into the line in the first place and made me spend all my money. Payback sucka!!!

Heroic Warrior

Did you get an order conf from Digital River? If so, they you are all set. No need to be calling anyone.

You don't need to watch your card. It's done.

+1... I am sure I will crack when Matty puts on the pressure with the doom and gloom and go for another

Hey EC,

A little off topic, but I've been meaning to ask for a while; what is the significance of the color coding in your sig?

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Got my order in, and while I knew shipping would be higher, $37 USPS Ground is a freakin' joke. I can get furniture & appliances shipped for less...
    Are you sure you're not mixing up the amount for tax as part of the shipping? When I was putting my order through, the default USPS shipping cost came up as $19.65 with $16.86 for tax, which adds a total of $36.51 to the base price of the castle (close to the $37 that you are coming up with).

Also, the cost of UPS ground shipping is only $20.70 (only about $1 more), so I ultimately picked that option.
    Last edited by Dynamo of Eternia; October 16, 2012 at 05:18pm.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

I know I'm new about these parts but I've jotted down for one I may get a second one if I can convince my buddie on it too

Widget
    i don't understand that 200$ international shipping.

I click pre-order, then loguin, continue to billing and:
    International post to spain = $107.35
    UPS International to spain = $94.30

Where is that 200$ international shipping? i don't see it

Quote Originally Posted by huntsman360 View Post
    i don't understand that 200$ international shipping.

I click pre-order, then loguin, continue to billing and:
    International post to spain = $107.35
    UPS International to spain = $94.30

Where is that 200$ international shipping? i don't see it
    thats why I try to cancel my order ! I want the cheaper deal.
    A new Motu line, again at last!

I'm in! Psyched as all hell.

Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    Some banks don't list $0 pre-authorizations. I'm not saying it went through, just mentioning the possibility.
    Exactly, if its not a $0.01 or higher it might not show up in a banks record. Every bank is different
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    You only live once, my brother!
    Good guys only live once, N-Coaster. Bad guys are eternal.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!