Thread: 30th Ann figures and others for sale for cost

Heroic Podcaster

30th Ann figures and others for sale for cost

Hello! I signed up for the 30th sub really wanting Photog and am thrilled to have him. Sadly, none of the other figures do anything for me. I'm looking to get these to a good home where they will be appreciated and only want cost plus shipping!

I am also looking to trim some other MOTUC figures as I prioritize the vintage goodness.

Battleground Teela
    Captain Glenn (SOLD)
    CyChop (SOLD)
    Green Goddess (NOT broken! still minty fresh on card!) SOLD
    Icarius/Flipshot (SOLD)
    Mighty Spector (SOLD)
    Sir LazerLot (SOLD)
    Preternia He-Man (SOLD)
    Snake Man-At-Arms (SOLD)

Possibly more, I'll have to check!

$20 each plus ACTUAL shipping, not inflated-to-make-a-buck shipping.
    Last edited by SunDevil; January 15, 2013 at 08:56am.
    Angella Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MultiBot NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

I will take Castle Grayskullman!

Heroic Podcaster
    Post edited to reflect offers. PMs returned!
    Angella Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MultiBot NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

if draegoman falls through i would be very interested

Heroic Podcaster
    Updated! Who wants the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Possibly more, I'll have to check!
    Any Scareglow, perchance?
    GozzoMan, Heroic Cherry Picker

Heroic Podcaster
    Sorry GozzoMan, I'm keeping him!

All PMs responded to! Thanks for the interest!

- - - Updated - - -

List updated!

Widget
    PM sent re: a couple on your list.

PM sent!

[Filler filler]
    GozzoMan, Heroic Cherry Picker

Heroic Podcaster
    Thanks for the PMs! All messages returned and list updated!

Heroic Podcaster
    Still trying to find a home for Cy-Chop and just added Battleground Teela!

Heroic Podcaster
    Cy-Chop and BG Teela are still looking for a home for COST - $20 each plus shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

CyChop is heading out to a new home! We even agreed to open him to send him loose, complete with cardback for cheaper shipping!

Who needs a Battleground Teela for COST? I am still finding figures around the edges of the MOTUC collection to sell - check out the ones I've sold already. I'm trying to get down to vintage mostly so feel free to ask about a non-vintage inspired (Photog and He-Ro count as vintage!) figure and I might let it go!

Also, I have no PoP as I share my sub with a PoP fan in Canada and I send her all the PoP stuff as soon as I get it.