Thread: Allepsatsac- Castaspellas evil cousin

Allepsatsac- Castaspellas evil cousin

I was reading one of the golden books last night on he-man.org, and came across Allepsatsac- Castaspellas evil cousin, who wants to take away the throne of Castaspella, by delaying Castaspella on the night she must renew her vows as queen of Mysticor. She looks just like her, except her color scheme of yellow and blue is reversed and she had brown hair, not red. She seems to be in cahoots with catra, maybe this can be the explanation as to why Castaspella ( or Allepsatsac) somethimes worked with Catra and Entrapta. Any how another new character that could be added to the rank of the horde or a cool variant and a way to justify Filmation (Castaspella) and Toy version (Allepsatsac).
    Check out so shots of her!

I'd take her in Classics; taht'd be a cool addition and an easy repaint.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I'm surprised they didn't do a palette swap on the outfit, or invert the details on her chest. These are typical identifiers of 'evil clone' characters. The reverse spelling of the name works, but I like it with an apostrophe. The Evil Sorceress Allep'Satsac or an MOTU hyphenation, Allep-Satsac

She should be an jealous looking, crazy-eyed blond. Kind of like how Callisto was to Xena.
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; October 30, 2012 at 02:31am.

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    She seems to be in cahoots with catra, maybe this can be the explanation as to why Castaspella ( or Allepsatsac) somethimes worked with Catra and Entrapta.
    What do you mean "Castaspella (or Allepsatsac)"? Surely Casta never worked with Catra and Entrapta?
    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

They seem more like identical twins and the only way to tell them apart is to invert the colors. I believe Castaspella was originally supposed to be a villain right alongside Catra and Entrapta in the original toyline. If she does get a Classics release, make her stand out more rather than just be Vintage colors Castaspella.

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Akai View Post
    I believe Castaspella was originally supposed to be a villain right alongside Catra and Entrapta in the original toyline.
    Ahh, okay. Thanks Akai. It would be funny if Castaspella had a twin sister named Breakaspella, haha, lol.
    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

I FULLY support an Allespatsac variant in MOTUC, perhaps with a snap-on Horde chest symbol and/or armband.

I love the idea of Allepsatsac - I've spelled it Allepsa-T-Sac, and tend to call her Allpsa for short in my stories. My main story is a "Filmationless" POP, and Allepsa has essentially taken the place of Shadow Weaver. ALL evidence points to Castaspella being originally designed to be a villain - many of the Ladybird books portray her as Catra's ally, and the prototypes feature her in her filmation color scheme. I believe the initial evil characters (Catra, Castaspella and Double Trouble) were either made good characters or were made "mischievious" and "jealous" since it was a girls line.
    Celebrate 30 Years of POP
    http://www.facebook.com/messages/103...P/288325415324
    http://mykanspeaksall.blogspot.com/2...incess-of.html

Follow Mykan Speaks All on Twitter or Facebook.

Snappy Threader
    I have got to find this book. I've recently started collecting some of the old books and this one tops my list for sure on the POP side.

This great, I never knew of this character. Casta is my favorite Great Rebellion/PoP character & if (or shall I say when? NYTF reveal?) she's made into MOTUC, I can fully expect her to be in her Filmation/style guide colors just like the rest of the PoP gals. I'd get two to make this easy repaint, I'd just shorten her name to Allepsa
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    This great, I never knew of this character. Casta is my favorite Great Rebellion/PoP character & if (or shall I say when? NYTF reveal?) she's made into MOTUC, I can fully expect her to be in her Filmation/style guide colors just like the rest of the PoP gals. I'd get two to make this easy repaint, I'd just shorten her name to Allepsa
    exactly what I thought, maybe throw on one of the ffm removable horde symbols, yet another horde member