Thread: Dream Mattel Figure Lines (Non-MOTU)

Hybrid View

Dream Mattel Figure Lines (Non-MOTU)

Forgive me if this was done before, but just for fun, if Mattel was able to do another action figure line is their MOTU/Ghostbusters/DC style, what would you like? Personally, I'd would like them to do one based on Capcom's Street Fighter/Final Fight/Darkstalkers universe. I know it's similar to what SOTA did, but it's been a long time and despite it's awesome count, not everyone made it. I like the MOTU porpotions anyway. What would some of you like to see, no matter how unlikely?

Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future would be my top pick. I am looking forward to the new TV show too.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Food Fighters or
    get the rights to
    Skeleton Warriors
    or ThunderCats
    or Bravestarr....
    Last edited by Zargon; October 18, 2012 at 05:52pm.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Filmation fan & proud redsquadron's Avatar
    I want to see The Centurions make a toy comeback. Same scale as the originals, but with better proportions and posability, and of course the same modular weapon systems.
    I survived the 2013 sub ordeal!
    "We achieved the impossible, and that makes us MIGHTY" (Mal Reynolds, captain of Serenity)

Thundarr....obvs

I'm liking all these responses!

Quote Originally Posted by Underling View Post
    Bravestarr! I would love some space cowboys in the MOTUC scale. I miss Tex Hex.
    Quote Originally Posted by soundwavempl View Post
    Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future would be my top pick. I am looking forward to the new TV show too.
    yes and yes.

let me add Wheeled Warriors, I really liked the toys and toon. I recently found out they were so rushed to do the toon that they got away with things they shouldn't have because they hd no time to pass it through a strong censoring process.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Another for Bravestarr.

Quote Originally Posted by soundwavempl View Post
    I have to agree, Adult 6' size [ultra detailed] Captain Power Figures would ROCK!!! I wouldnt even need the electronics! Just ultra detail would work for me!!!

PLEASE BRING CAPTAIN POWER BACK!!!

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redsquadron View Post
    I want to see The Centurions make a toy comeback. Same scale as the originals, but with better proportions and posability, and of course the same modular weapon systems.
    Would LOVE to see Centurions!!! Would also like to see Mattel get ahold of Thundercats and do it justice.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Wouldn't mind them re-releasing their Shogun Warriors line. I need Rodan!

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Well, they've announced a 1960's Batman line, so that's my biggest one right there.

I'd also like to see a full Dk. Tracy line, similar to the old '90s Playmates one, but less cartoony and with a broad character base. (But most of them would still be guys in suits, so it'll never happen.)

Masters of the Universe minimates would be another big one.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I said this on facebook, looking at the scale of the completed voltron, a shogun warriors line with the force five guys would be AWESOME! BUT Spaceketeers IMO would have to be in the DCUC scale.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Bravestarr! I would love some space cowboys in the MOTUC scale. I miss Tex Hex.
    END OF LINE
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Dragonlance....Raistlin, Caramon, Tanis, Sturm, they all would make great figures in the MOTUC or DCU style
    Good Journey
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app