Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Tokyo website has TOD Sorceress for sale!

Toy Tokyo website has TOD Sorceress for sale!

Just like the thread says. I just bough 2. The shipping was a little high but not too bad. They were retail price though.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

I guess they didnt sell out at the art show....
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks! I was able to pick-up a couple, but yeah shipping is a bit much.

Awesome! Thanks a lot. I never knew of this place. Just got one ordered. I can't complain. $29 something is about the price if you order one item from matty now days anyways.

Snappy Threader
    How much shipping are we talking?

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    How much shipping are we talking?
    2 shipped to Ohio was $14.49
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Snappy Threader
    That isn't real bad....I agree with Weasel, that's about Matty ship price too.

AWESOME!

Thanks Lipster!!! You rock!!

The shipping wasn't too bad. Plus I don't have to worry about getting it later or the WSOD if these ever go for sale on matty collector. So it was fast and easy. Well worth it. Thanks for the heads up!

I got one. Shipping was $6.10 to Pennsylvania using the cheap USPS option.
    Support the 2014 Subscription Video

Action Figure Adventures: a blog about toys and everything related to them. Check out our stop motion animated series featuring 80's and 90's toys.

I just received mine from chrisware today, had I not I'd be hitting this up for sure.

Link??

Toy Tokio has TODS but 22$ + 52$ for shipping overseas is not exactly cheap for one figure...

Quote Originally Posted by Calderon View Post
    Toy Tokio has TODS but 22$ + 52$ for shipping overseas is not exactly cheap for one figure...
    I saw that before..we are almost at Matty's Castle Grayskull level

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    Link??

I don't think we are suppose to have links to sites selling things unless it's in the marketplace but if you google search toy tokyo and go to their website and click on Shop at the top of the page, then new releases to the right of the page, you will see her.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Snappy Threader
    Snagged one thanks to Lipster...... Thank you my friend! Now I don't have to battle the WSOD if they put her up on Matty in limited quantities.

Thanks Lipster for the head's up! Got mine ordered!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XelaStratos View Post
    The shipping wasn't too bad. Plus I don't have to worry about getting it later or the WSOD if these ever go for sale on matty collector. So it was fast and easy. Well worth it. Thanks for the heads up!
    I'd say the shipping certainly is too bad, if one happens not to live within the United States. With the cheapest shipping option offered (U.S.P.S. Priority) they would charge me $44.68 to ship 1 TOD Sorceress to Madrid (Spain, E.U.); i.e., more than double the price of the figure itself (and then add 21% V.A.T. and whatever-the-carries-feels-like-charging customs-handling fees on top of that once it arrives in the European Union, because any tracked shipping method such as U.S.P.S. Priority is a sure guarantee to get a sore customs sting). With the costlier FedEx option, the S&H rate soars to an unbelievable $136.42, which "too bad" would not even start to describe (it would be more like "totally prohibitive").
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Wow, thanks man! Shipping USPS was only 7 something so I pretty much paid a tiny bit cheaper than what I'd pay on Matty, but without the hassle and worry about whether or not there would be enough for the sale date. Bought and done! Very cool of you to let us know!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Congrats guys glad they actually still had. Maybe they also received some more stock since the Art Show is still going! But hey why ask why get 'em while they there and avoid that screen!!!
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    I'd say the shipping certainly is too bad, if one happens not to live within the United States. With the cheapest shipping option offered (U.S.P.S. Priority) they would charge me $44.68 to ship 1 TOD Sorceress to Madrid (Spain, E.U.); i.e., more than double the price of the figure itself (and then add 21% V.A.T. and whatever-the-carries-feels-like-charging customs-handling fees on top of that once it arrives in the European Union, because any tracked shipping method such as U.S.P.S. Priority is a sure guarantee to get a sore customs sting). With the costlier FedEx option, the S&H rate soars to an unbelievable $136.42, which "too bad" would not even start to describe (it would be more like "totally prohibitive").
    They'd better not offer shipping outside the US

Heroic Warrior
    Just placed an order for mine, thanks Lipster for posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Calderon View Post
    They'd better not offer shipping outside the US
    They're effectively not offering it. Who would be crazy enough to pay those rates?
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Court Magician
    Thanks for the info! I was worried about getting her in December, got one today for $29 shipped!

Well, I guess it's a good thing that many U.S. fans are already getting her now from Toy Tokyo. That leaves us internationals with a slightly higher chance of getting her from Matty in December.