Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Snake Armor He Man/Battle Armor King Hiss Two Pack Thread

The Official Snake Armor He Man/Battle Armor King Hiss Two Pack Thread

I start this thread to discuss the Snake Armor He Man/Battle Armor King Hiss Two Pack.

The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Pretty nifty. Neither were figures I was too excited about ever getting, but they look great! I wonder whether HM actually wields the techno-sword while fighting the Snake Men or if it was just included to placate 200X purists.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Simply a stunning two pack. Why? Because to me these are actually improvements over the 200X figures. Also, I know a lot of fans were unable to get Snake Armor He-Man during the 200X line…now that can be corrected. PLUS his sword isn't all swollen full of the splitting gimmick. Hsss is a work of art. Plain and simple.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Two of the best figures in the line right here. Even if they are both variants can't say any variant so far has had me this excited.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

Heroic Warrior
    Absolutely love it! I've been waiting for Snake Armor HeMan since the line took off, andnow we've got a proper King Hiss to boot! My collection is complete! Happy dance, happy dance!

Don't see the point in this. Bought these figures just a few years ago? Waste of a release slot IMO. Probably the biggest disappointment of the reveals

Really awesome in every way. If I was being picky, an open sword might have been nice since we've gotten this one a couple times.

Let's just hope the shoulders are on correctly for Hsss...
    My post count just got bigger.

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22 View Post
    Don't see the point in this. Bought these figures just a few years ago? Waste of a release slot IMO. Probably the biggest disappointment of the reveals
    2003 is a few years ago? Not only was Hsss a worthless toy for the gimmick the jammed him with (he had no arm or waist articulation), but Snake Armor He-Man was only available outside North America... *most* of the fans of the 200x toyline never had a chance to get him. These are both improvements on the original figures, *and* they're in scale/proportion with a much more inclusive and expansive line...

I can't even compare the 2003 toys to these reveals.
    My MOTU Classics Wish:

The 2015 Subscription - C'mon people, we can do this! If you have any ability to sub, if you were going to purchase elsewhere, please, do it for the rest of us just one more time, so we can complete the vintage MOTU and POP toylines and finish on a high note!

Heroic Warrior
    #1 reveal of the show for me! I was so surprised by their inclusion, I thought maybe we'd get SA He-Man in the rumored 200X sub, but had given up on getting a 200X Hssss with where we were in the line. Guess this may open up a spot for Ice Armor He-Man or 200X Sorceress if that sub gets announced at Toy Fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge View Post
    2003 is a few years ago? Not only was Hsss a worthless toy for the gimmick the jammed him with (he had no arm or waist articulation), but Snake Armor He-Man was only available outside North America... *most* of the fans of the 200x toyline never had a chance to get him. These are both improvements on the original figures, *and* they're in scale/proportion with a much more inclusive and expansive line...

I can't even compare the 2003 toys to these reveals.
    The 90s seemed like a few years ago.

Waste of an oversized slot. Classics line not 200x

WOWWWWW.....stunning in every way.

At first I was a little disappointed that SA He-Man didn't come with the shield, until I saw the Snake Form of Hsss. Best reveal of the day for me!

As someone who is lucky enough to own a 200x snake armor He-Man I love this reveal, the detail on HM is unbelievable and thid King Hiss should satisfy all those who were a bit let down by the original release. I can't wait to add these to the toy shelf

Heroic Warrior
    The snakebody alone is worth it. This King Hiss looks wicked. Still like the vintageface more though.
    As much a i like this set:
    Yet another He-Man variant? That makes 4 in 2015 if Mattel is going to keep their promise...

Heroic Warrior
    I can't wait for these two bad boys, can't wait to add them to my collection. simply awesome figures.

Stop smoking crack.

This was the best reveal of all. Only Lizardman comes close.

2015 is the year of 200X for sure. I hope the 200X mini-sub includes a variant like NA She-Ra.

Zodak or Evil-Lyn, please.
    Seppuku, Ordet, Bad Day at Black Rock, Red Beard, Johnny Guitar, Children of Paradise, The Seventh Seal, I Know Where I'm Going!, Barton Fink, Point Blank, Barry Lyndon, A Nous La Liberte, Young Frankenstein, Only God Forgives, The Leopard

Favorite reveal. Had no clue they were even coming, but held out slim hope. This is awesome. Maybe a more 200x General Rattlor down the line? One can dream....

Quote Originally Posted by kantboy2 View Post
    Stop smoking crack.

This was the best reveal of all. Only Lizardman comes close.

2015 is the year of 200X for sure. I hope the 200X mini-sub includes a variant like NA She-Ra.

Zodak or Evil-Lyn, please.
    Nice. I go against the fanboy oohs and ahhas and I'm a crack smoker? Pull your head in. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    The 90s seemed like a few years ago.

Waste of an oversized slot. Classics line not 200x
    200X is a classic era now, since it's 12 years old now. Besides, the line started off with a 200X character.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior
    Personally this is my favorite reveal! I never have a King Hsss figure. But after the DC MOTU comic i became an avid Hsss fan and i hoped to have a chance to own a figure of him. For this reason i' m very pleased to have this chance with the 200X variant. And also great idea to include the Snake Armor He-Man, not only because he is one of my favorite variants, but also because this two pack edition, echoes the much more personal twist of their clash from the DC comic.

This set is both beautiful and highly unexpected in a year with so many vintage variants yet to come.

He-man is great, though is head looks more like 200x Adam than 200x He-man. Glad his mouth is closes, there are enough grimacing He-man heads.

This is the Hisss I always wanted, but was never made. No stupid gimmick- just swappable torsos. And his face is right out of the show- that the puffy old man face of toy and comic. Soon as I get this one, I can throw the old one away . The General will no longer lead my Snakemen faction now that a proper leader has been made.

That 200x Hiss though is the bomb! I usually always prefer vintage over 200X but Hiss's 200x design is just SO MUCH better. The figure is IMO the highlight of the reveals.

I loathe SA He-Man with a passion. IMO when SA H-Man appeared in 200X it was time MOTU "jumped the shark." Can't stand it. I'll gladly welcome him to my collection though as long as I get that 200X Hiss.

Best reveal imo. They are stunning. I really hope they stay so perfect up through production.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    200X is a classic era now, since it's 12 years old now. Besides, the line started off with a 200X character.
    Becoming a classic is to easy now days.

Heroic Warrior
    This two pack was a great idea and I can't wait to get these guys! The snake form is awesome and the 4h hit it out of the park on that sculpt.