Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: November Club Etheria- On back order

November Club Etheria- On back order

So....I called Mattycollector to find out why I haven't received my November shipping email yet. I got my renewal email 3 days ago. I Always get my shipping email around 3am EST on the first day of shipping.
    Club Etheria is my only sub. So the Matty rep. I spoke with, Mark, tells me the November Club Etheria figure is on back order due to the amount needed. He said hopefully it will be available within one week and that's when I will get my shipping notice.
    SERIOUSLY! What a bunch of crP! Not a happy camper. I'm really looking forward to New Adventures She-Ra.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    How can it be on backorder if quantities and production is handled MONTHS in advance?
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

I asked the same question. How could it be back ordered when only a set amount of subs were sold and x amount of day of sale stock. He couldn't give me an answer other than it should be available within a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Waters View Post
    How can it be on backorder if quantities and production is handled MONTHS in advance?
    The answer to any valid question like this is always DIGITAL RIVER. They defy all logic and reason.
    Here's how to end the line:
    2015 200x Mini-Sub: Evilseed, Calix, Prahvus, Horde Wraith, Miro, Veena, Hawke

2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

Quarterly items: Sagitar, Stridor, Night Stalker

I dunno, my November stuff shipped (even though the tracking indicates nothing was received), but my EA order I placed the minute it went live is still processing. So much for early access if my Battle Ram ships out the same day or later as regular DoS. The shipping process seems all kinds of broken this month, more so than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Man View Post
    I dunno, my November stuff shipped (even though the tracking indicates nothing was received), but my EA order I placed the minute it went live is still processing. So much for early access if my Battle Ram ships out the same day or later as regular DoS. The shipping process seems all kinds of broken this month, more so than usual.
    My experience is just the opposite. My Battle Ram is already on the way but my Eternia and Etheria subs have not shipped yet.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

My Battle Ram is already en route, too. But nada but the renewal notice for GP She-Ra. Still, a week's delay isn't all that much. If it was a month or longer, I'd feel more annoyed.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

The same thing happened with Glimmer, Doomsday, etc. Digital River says something is on "back order" because they don't really know what's going on. Probably just a shipping delay - these figures do come from half way around the world after all.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

I have been charged but have not as yet been given shipping info. At all.

A month or two ago I got the charge notification and I never got the shipping notice. It just showed up one day. I was/am rather hoping the same thing is happening at worst.

I got an "Urgent - Club Renewal Issue" email because there was "a payment card authorization failure". WFT?
    And it only mentions Club Eternia and not Club Etheria. When I lock into my subscription on Matty it only shows Club Eternia as well, no mention of Club Etheria at all. Again WTF?

I'm really tempted to just let it be and not contact them at all about my subs. I have 2 Eternias and 1 Etheria, and with just 2 months left to go this year, don't know if it's really worth the trouble to deal with Digital River. Hey, might as well save me some money and just get what I want on DOS or ebay, don't want 2 Arrows anyway, perfectly fine with getting just one, he's already going for dump prices.

Anyone ever just let their subs lapse? Does this affect my 2015 subs? Will they lapse too, or will they start as they are supposed to be? Anyone know?

Same boat here. Received the renewal notice on time... no shipping notice yet. I hope it gets rectified quickly. I've really been looking forward to this figure.
    Come on Matty! Show me DRAGSTOR!!!

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Waters View Post
    Please select from one of the following Mattel approved answers

1. We are still working out the logistics
    2. Keep reading the bios
    3. Let me get back to you
    Made it through Cyber Monday with everything I wanted, well, almost.

Figures the figure I want the least by far in Club Etheria is holding up the party! Still think a TOY CATRA or even a PANTHER Catra would have been a better figure for Club Etheria.
    invisibleboy - Unseen, But DEFINITELY NOT Unheard! Sorry bout it.

They're probably on back order because the boat they're being shipped on is still in the middle of the pacific, at a guess. How about we just chill out, it's only the 15th of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by CapricornDefender View Post

2. Keep reading the bios

Well, the days of "keep reading the bios" are OVER !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Hey, I may not get my Filmation Skeletor, Filmation Teela, or Sorceress 2.0............ BUT, Some Day.......... Somehow...... Mattel will give me the another variants of these same characters ! However, there is very little chance for your Kayo, or Calix or Vultak or any of your desired characters if you fail to support the 2.0's & variants in 2016.... or in the future !

Quote Originally Posted by invisibleboy View Post
    Figures the figure I want the least by far in Club Etheria is holding up the party! Still think a TOY CATRA or even a PANTHER Catra would have been a better figure for Club Etheria.
    What is crazy is that I totally do not blame them for wanting to reuse that awesome Horse tooling agian, I've expected it before now. Of course they should do more than one horse.

But I didnt want Arrow though of course he is a great choice. So I dont like getting this particular figure, but it looks beautiful, makes sense, and was a good choice so I cannot be mad.

I definately wanted Clawdeen

Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    My experience is just the opposite. My Battle Ram is already on the way but my Eternia and Etheria subs have not shipped yet.
    same here veebs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CapricornDefender View Post

2. Keep reading the bios
    Do you EVER have anything positive to say?
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

I wanted Clawdeen too! I don't know that Bow needed to have a steed. To me Catra is more important than Bow. If you excuse the Horde, Catra is the 'Skeletor' of Princess of Power.

On topic though, I bet that everything is delayed because of NA She-Ra. I don't think they anticipated people wanting her much. Remember when Scott said that the NA figures sell the least? Well maybe they didn't produce a ton, and have to get more from the factories in China?

In any case, I can't wait to get her.

They were slow shipping last month too
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

The stuff is due to arrive in their warehouse by the 10th every month, if they are slow unloading it or "checking them in" their system says backorder...seems to happen many months, the stuff is there...they will ship the first day or two of the week...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Well this sucks.

If Scott was still at Mattel, this thread would be filled with almost nothing but people blaming him for the delay even though he had no control over a problem like this.

Eh, it sucks, but these things happen.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Heroic Warrior
    Yup, something as simple as a backup at the docks could cause this.

It's been brought to my attention that the port workers are on strike, which is understandably backing up shipments for tons of companies, not just DR. She's on the way, just not on the schedule we're used to.
    Come on Matty! Show me DRAGSTOR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    I wanted Clawdeen too! I don't know that Bow needed to have a steed. To me Catra is more important than Bow. If you excuse the Horde, Catra is the 'Skeletor' of Princess of Power.
    A bit off topic but I wanted to respond to this. Catra may be more important than Bow (that is certainly debatable) but to many the horses are not just steeds to add to characters but rather characters themselves. Storm would have been very cool but Arrow was both a vintage toy and featured quite a bit on the Filmation series. I think his slot in the wrap up year is justified on his own, regardless of what character he's attached to.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!