Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Newgistics Shipping Question

  1. #1
    Heroic Warrior wundarwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eaton OH
    Posts
    1,636

    Newgistics Shipping Question

    I have had 3 Entraptas shipped to me, 3 separate times, and now Light Hope and Sweet Bee twice. They get to Fishers, IN then claim to be at my post office, they read "accepted by the usps" and then never show up. The postal workers say that the Accepted By update is done when it is in transit. I asked to have the replacements shipped via FedEx but they didn't.

    My question is if anyone else sees this update, how long does it take from that point to be out for delivery?

    I have had shipping issues the past 3 months from this terrible company. I do not see how losing packages is acceptable, but they have done it 3 months straight just with me. They have to cost Matty $1000s in replacements every year. I truthfully am at the point where this line is becoming more of a chore and less fun every month. I have $100 of product I paid for over a month ago, floating around the US. And my replacement Razz has paint issues on her boobs, the replacement Entrapta is yet to arrive from SEPTEMBER, and October never saw my sub figures arrive either. This is the worst toy buying experience possible.

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    St Albert
    Posts
    511
    Tell us you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally feel.

    #newgistics
    Official Help A Fan Cyber Monday Thread

    This could be the last massive sale in MOTUC, and our last chance to help fellow fans who have been onboard with this line, and are struggling to complete their collections. Give new and old fans a chance to get what they want! Be a Cyber Monday Santa, and click above! Also, if you can grab me a Light Hope, that would be great.

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior goluphi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,362
    For me, Newgistics is glacially slow, but they haven't lost anything... yet. The boxes usually arrive in nice shape too, sometimes I get things from other companies that look like they were shipped by catapult.

    If it's an issue with the post office, I would call 1-800-ask-usps and give them the tracking number, they're usually able to knock something loose.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior wundarwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eaton OH
    Posts
    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    For me, Newgistics is glacially slow, but they haven't lost anything... yet. The boxes usually arrive in nice shape too, sometimes I get things from other companies that look like they were shipped by catapult.

    If it's an issue with the post office, I would call 1-800-ask-usps and give them the tracking number, they're usually able to knock something loose.
    I have called the Postal Service many times and they claim they cannot contact third party carriers. This is why it is so frustrating. I feel like no one can answer questions and they all want to pass blame.

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior goluphi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    I have called the Postal Service many times and they claim they cannot contact third party carriers. This is why it is so frustrating. I feel like no one can answer questions and they all want to pass blame.
    Are you giving USPS the tracking number directly? Usually Newgistics gives you a tracking number that can be entered into usps.com (it starts with a 9 I think). It sounds like you are, but just wanted to make sure. Once the post office has the package, they should be able to use that tracking number to track it. Sorry you're having such issues.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior Donimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, OH
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    I have had 3 Entraptas shipped to me, 3 separate times, and now Light Hope and Sweet Bee twice. They get to Fishers, IN then claim to be at my post office, they read "accepted by the usps" and then never show up. The postal workers say that the Accepted By update is done when it is in transit. I asked to have the replacements shipped via FedEx but they didn't.

    My question is if anyone else sees this update, how long does it take from that point to be out for delivery?

    I have had shipping issues the past 3 months from this terrible company. I do not see how losing packages is acceptable, but they have done it 3 months straight just with me. They have to cost Matty $1000s in replacements every year. I truthfully am at the point where this line is becoming more of a chore and less fun every month. I have $100 of product I paid for over a month ago, floating around the US. And my replacement Razz has paint issues on her boobs, the replacement Entrapta is yet to arrive from SEPTEMBER, and October never saw my sub figures arrive either. This is the worst toy buying experience possible.
    Hi WundarWarrior - I don't live that far from you in Wilmington. Every month my shipments get stuck in Fishers, IN as well. But, after a few days they make their way here. Sometimes there is no real update from Fishers, to Cincinnati, to Wilmington. I've not lost a package yet. Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing right now!
    If you have a Queen Marlena cardback to sell, please let me know.

    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212100
    MOTUC for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212096
    200x for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213585
    I have a huge lot of Garbage Pail Kids (GPK) cards I'm also selling. PM me.

  7. #7
    Heroic Warrior Zoar1170's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    103
    Im in Louisville, KY and mine always passes through Fishers, IN as well. And yes the tracking number that appears on the Newgistics tracking page does work on the USPS.com tracking page as well. Mine is normally at fishers a day or two but when it finally is marked received at USPS, it is normally out for delivery the next day. They may seem slow, but thankfully I have received all of mine so far.

  8. #8
    Heroic Warrior wundarwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eaton OH
    Posts
    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    Hi WundarWarrior - I don't live that far from you in Wilmington. Every month my shipments get stuck in Fishers, IN as well. But, after a few days they make their way here. Sometimes there is no real update from Fishers, to Cincinnati, to Wilmington. I've not lost a package yet. Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing right now!
    Yeah I have 2 separate packages both last updated 10/14/14 as being at my USPS. However, they never got there. The issue I have is that they say location "Eaton, OH" but they are not there. The system is severely flawed if they list something as being somewhere that it is not. If it still read Fishers I wouldn't care. My most recent replacements are in the same boat as being in Eaton on 11/18/14 but it is not there. I just want my toys

    - - - Updated - - -

    Still not received my items. The shipping still only reads accepted by USPS. I could see this being a 1 time thing, but 3 packages in a row is very strange. I am starting to believe there is someone stealing packages. I mean if you figured out what they were, you easily could develop a system to steal them and ebay them. During college I worked in a distribution center and this was accomplished several times by employees. I just can't fathom that it's only my packages that go missing. I just want Light Hope...

  9. #9
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    79
    sounds like someone at your post office or near you it taking them. it's not newgistics.
    once it says accepted by usps they have already done their part.
    hate that it sounds like I am defending them (they are woefully slow)

  10. #10
    Heroic Warrior wundarwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eaton OH
    Posts
    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimnarious View Post
    sounds like someone at your post office or near you it taking them. it's not newgistics.
    once it says accepted by usps they have already done their part.
    hate that it sounds like I am defending them (they are woefully slow)
    I thought that as well, but the next step when processed correctly reads "arrived at Post Office". Until it says that the items aren't actually at the Post Office. Also, if I were going to steal an item, I would definitely scan it as if it made it out of the facility. My Galactic Protector She-Ra is in Fishers now. If it does the same thing I am going to freak out. We will see what Monday brings.

  11. #11
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Athens AL
    Posts
    335
    Yeah the shipping takes forever from Newgistics but I never had any problem with the items showing up and in decent shape.


    Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    For me, Newgistics is glacially slow, but they haven't lost anything... yet. The boxes usually arrive in nice shape too, sometimes I get things from other companies that look like they were shipped by catapult.

    If it's an issue with the post office, I would call 1-800-ask-usps and give them the tracking number, they're usually able to knock something loose.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •