Thread: Robowomen in MOTUC

Robowomen in MOTUC

Robowomen Kinda reminds me of the gold robot from space balls, but is clearly using Granita boby without the rock armor and a New head, which makes for easy reusability if we were ever to get a Granita. She doesnt seem to have any weapon in the comic but does possess the ability to fly.
    robowomen.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by facet; June 9, 2014 at 11:37am.

The moment i saw her i recognized her similarity to Granita.

And in the WTFWTK section she was listed with guns snap into shoulders and legs features so i guess she would be similar to Rio Blast.

I even noticed another little reference her head gear has a similar shape to NA Sorceress with those two little parts sticking up.
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'd love to get a Robowoman figure, I think she looks very cool
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

All for robots! Always for robots. Give me robots.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    The moment i saw her i recognized her similarity to Granita.
    Wow! It's not just similarity, pretty much all the details line up! Looked at 'em side-by-side and the knees and "belt" section and the shoulders...all the same! Interesting.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Warrior
    Id like to see her as well.though I think a better name for her should be MECHANA

A female robot is a fun idea. But, I'm not a fan of her head design, which is the only unique thing about her. I also find it kinda lazy that her "gimmick" mimics one that another character already has. The name is kinda lackluster too, considering we already have "Roboto".

I like her. I'd take her. There's at least 2 subs worth of figures I'd rather have before her, but I'd take her.