Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New adventures.... She-ra

New adventures.... She-ra

Well considering where the storyline will lead into the New Adventures and we already know He-man and Skeletor take to the stars in addition to...

She-Ra who we see agreeing to go along with He-Man in the last page of the final mini comic.

Can it be safe to say we will be getting a whole new variant somewhere in 2014 or as it's sub figure should we get another year worth of MOTU Classics?

What will she look like?

Inquiring minds want to know.....
    Last edited by Nemisythe; October 18, 2012 at 10:11pm.
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Heroic Warrior
    First of all. I donīt think spoiler tags are really needed as it was mentioned in the bios that not only He-Man, but She-Ra and several of their friends also went to Primus. As for what a NA She-Ra will look like, the general concensus I think has been that they will probably use Starburst She-Ra as her "New Adventures" version.

EDIT: Yes, it was in Bubble Power She-Raīs bio that it was nentioned that she accompianied He-Man to the Tri-Solar System.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm hopeful that Starburst She-Ra (complete with toy design bodice/breast-plate and skirt) = New Adventures She-Ra for the purposes of MOTUC.

But, to be fair to NA fans, I think they deserve to see NA Skeletor before NA She-Ra is released (even though I personally would much prefer to see a toy design She-Ra released as a variant before the line draws to a close or before A-List variants are no longer an option).

Quote Originally Posted by chudman1000 View Post
    First of all. I donīt think spoiler tags are really needed as it was mentioned in the bios that not only He-Man, but She-Ra and several of their friends also went to Primus. As for what a NA She-Ra will look like, the general consensus I think has been that they will probably use Starburst She-Ra as her "New Adventures" version.

EDIT: Yes, it was in Bubble Power She-Raīs bio that it was mentioned that she accompanied He-Man to the Tri-Solar System.
    Yeah I realized this as I was composing and made the corrections and adjustments but thanks for reminding me, I did not want to ruin it for anyone.

Good call on the Star Burst! My next question would be will it be a whole redesign from that original figure? If anyone has a pic please post!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post
    I'm hopeful that Starburst She-Ra (complete with toy design bodice/breast-plate and skirt) = New Adventures She-Ra for the purposes of MOTUC.

But, to be fair to NA fans, I think they deserve to see NA Skeletor before NA She-Ra is released (even though I personally would much prefer to see a toy design She-Ra released as a variant before the line draws to a close or before A-List variants are no longer an option).
    Well I would say it's no question NA Skeletor will be made but it may be the break between like Hordak variants were. But none the less, I was just interested in the ideas many of you will all have. And I think She-Ra (as many POP fans would debate is an A-Lister & with this jump into the forefront I would say she takes a major to the top). But remember this would be speculation for 2014 (as premature as this is)...
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

I think the She-Ra concept art done for the original film would look very good:

she-rast_full.jpg

Starburst She-Ra is just Bubble Power She-Ra with a cape! I'd rather NA Teela get retconned into NA She-Ra, or better yet, use one of the Fantastic Fashions for a NA She-Ra!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

I really don't want it to be Starburst She-Ra. As mentioned, she'd be kind of a boring variant. I'm hoping 4H do something totally new for her that really matches the aesthetic of the NA designs. I did a quick sketch of what I'd like to see for her a while back. Something futuristic with echoes of NA He-man but still with it's own identity:

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Starburst She-Ra is just Bubble Power She-Ra with a cape! I'd rather NA Teela get retconned into NA She-Ra, or better yet, use one of the Fantastic Fashions for a NA She-Ra!

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...1l_06_full.jpg
    It's crazy I was JUST looking at the fashions a second ago and was thinking the one in the picture there would work great for an NA She-Ra!

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I really don't want it to be Starburst She-Ra. As mentioned, she'd be kind of a boring variant. I'm hoping 4H do something totally new for her that really matches the aesthetic of the NA designs. I did a quick sketch of what I'd like to see for her a while back. Something futuristic with echoes of NA He-man but still with it's own identity:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7242/7...56217db9_z.jpg
    YES! Man, finally! I've seen so many people try an NA She-Ra by giving her a sort of copy of NA He-Man's garb, but she never wore anything like He-Man. This is perfect! A fururistic sort of variation on her usual look. Man that is cool! I love it!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...1l_06_full.jpg
    I'm ok with them just using NA Teela's look for her, now that Teela's pulling Sorceress duty in her BG garb and robe anyway.

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    If they do choose to use Starburst She-Ra, I hope that they make it so that Crystal Swiftwind can fly through space!! That would be awesome....a crystal unicorn flying through space.............AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MISSILE-TOE; October 19, 2012 at 02:31pm.
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post

I couldn't agree with this more. Starburst SR should be the NA version in MOTUC, and a BIG YES to getting a Vintage SR (Toy version) with it. I'd likely buy two!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Snappy Threader
    Starburst She-Ra probably will be the NA version with some tweaks.....

Quote Originally Posted by MISSILE-TOE View Post
    If they do choose to use Starburst She-Ra, I hope that they make it so that Crystal Swiftwind can fly through space!! That would be awesome....a crystal unicorn flying through space.............AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/QdZtu.jpg

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is the BEST IDEA EVER. You just made me like Swiftwind. That just...oh man I can't stop laughing. Friggin' She-Ra riding in on her flying space horse and kickin' the crap outta bad guys. I don't even care if they don't do this - I'm using this now, if they make an NA She-Ra. This is how she gets around!
    Last edited by Alexx; January 23, 2013 at 10:14am.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I'm ok with Starburst She-Ra or retconned NA Teela for NA She-Ra. When I was younger I always thought NA Teela was She-Ra.

Quote Originally Posted by King Gilskull View Post
    I'm ok with them just using NA Teela's look for her, now that Teela's pulling Sorceress duty in her BG garb and robe anyway.
    Technically wouldn't that make NA Sorceress Teela? I actually would love to see that variant in the future.
    But we mustn't dwell. No, not today. We Can't! Not on Rex Manning Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    It's crazy I was JUST looking at the fashions a second ago and was thinking the one in the picture there would work great for an NA She-Ra!
    That Shield could double as a tiara!
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Heroic Warrior

This is nice fresh look on her, I hope the 4HM go this way when making a Galactic Protector/NA She-Ra

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkslipx84 View Post
    I'm ok with Starburst She-Ra or retconned NA Teela for NA She-Ra. When I was younger I always thought NA Teela was She-Ra.

Technically wouldn't that make NA Sorceress Teela? I actually would love to see that variant in the future.
    I would be okay with this too.

I'm hoping for a new design. I'm cool with the NA Teela design be retconned as She-ra. The white dress wouldn't match the aesthetics of NA since He-Man exchanged his furry loincloth for long pants.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar

I would totally buy that.
    love the design & love the colors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    I think the She-Ra concept art done for the original film would look very good:

she-rast_full.jpg
    this is a cool design but I really don't like this being She-Ra. I think its to TNA. No
    maybe that design should be another character. maybe for Preternia or the future He-Ro SOHM
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

JonWes....I don't think I've ever seen an alternate version of the Filmation costume that I've liked.

So believe me when I say WOW - that design is good, and I like it and good on you! Very cool.

That said, with the way the line is going, I don't want/need to see an NA She-Ra before a Filmation Hordak or Sea Hawk or other important characters.

And I do agree that fans of the traditional POP figures deserve to see a POP-styled She-Ra before an NA-styled She-Ra.

But still...cool design!!!

Thanks guys for the nice word on the design. I should do a proper picture of it some day. Glad you liked it.

Starburst She-Ra is just Bubble Power She-Ra with a cape!
    Not necessarily, especially if they did the bucks dress as the Vintage doll had it instead of like the other 2. Plus SB didn't have the slats on the bottom of the armor.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

New Adventures She-ra

How many of you want to see her in the classics line? Will this be our Na She-ra?

nashe-ra.jpg

I can go either way on this one. Depends on how she's released. I don't want her taking up a con slot or anything like that.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Heroic Warrior
    Well as far as variants go I'd probably rather have 20+ others 1st, including a She-Ra/Adora variant in Despara.