View Poll Results: Which Classics figure(s) are you anticipating most for November 2012?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dekker

15 18.07%
  • Eternos Palace King Randor

36 43.37%
  • Castle Grayskull Man

44 53.01%
  • All/None of the above

6 7.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which Classics figure are you anticipating most for November 2012?

Which Classics figure are you anticipating most for November 2012?

Dekker, Eternos Palace King Randor and Castle Grayskull Man are November's offerings...

Which one of the three (or maybe all!) are you looking forward to the most?
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

I want all, yes even Dekker, but I'm looking forward to Castle Grayskullman the most. He was the perfect idea and represented the 30th anniversary of He-Man better than anything else. Now he just need the castle to be housed in. Finger crossed.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

All of them! CGM is just amazing, Randor long time coming, & Dekker gotta love the old tough mentor types.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    DYLAMANIA IS RUNNIN' WILD! THE MOB IS GROWING!

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    None of them really do it for me. Maybe they'll grow on me when I have them in hand...
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Eh, November would be a boring month if not for the magnificence that is Castle Grayskullman. Dekker is cool, but I have a feeling he won't be able to strike too many poses with that skirt covering the top of his legs. And Randor...well he is what he is. Great for Filmation fans, boring for me. Still, I'll probably keep him for the comedic quality of the look.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Warrior
    CG is just perfect. The 30th sub-line turned out to be great (with some exceptions).

I've wanted Dekker since the line began, so another big win.

Palace Randor....I wouldn't take him if he was free.

I only want Randor & GCm....I could care less about Dekker....no fan of 200X here.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

King Randor.

Heroic Warrior
    Castle Grayskullman... YAY

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Dekker.
    I'm real excited about next year... Ram Man, Jitsu, FFM, Snake Face, Clamp Champ, Karatti, Netossa, NA He-Man, King He-Man!!!
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

it's funny, I have to say Castle Grayskullman. He is just pretty suprisingly awesome. Those swords! That Sheild!

Anyway, I already have a place for Eternos Randor, with Marlena, taking over Vintage Randor's spot, who will now go join the rest of the heroic warriors on that shelf.

Dekker...well, he'll be old and standing with the royal family (and 200x Duncan) but I think the young head will be on my Royal Guardsman who is piloting the windraider since I didnt want any non human Guard. I am already using the two human heads, with a third using the black guardsman I painted (hispanic) but now I have a new human head, though I'm considering using him on the variant shelf as just young Dekker, but for that I'd want him in MAn At Arms gear, even though they said not every man at arms wears that outfit.

Anyway, Dekker is cool. but also kinda meh, and randor has a place, but is basically an old figure (though brand new).

Grayskull man has got me with his totally new factor, just like Mattel & Scott had hoped I'd feel with new characters. Excited.

CG man all the way.... Dekker a close 2nd...

couldn't care less about the Randor variant... zzZZzzZZzz

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Castle Grayskullman...I have no interest in Double Dekker or Lounging Randor.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Dekker has my vote. He's the most interesting to me. I like that he has both heads and I'll also be giving him the Clawful accessories from the WP3.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

All in for all three!

King Randor is the king I grew up watching and knowing as the big daddy and I can't wait to have the royal family be whole once more.

Dekker is a great 200x character and although he was not in my first 3 picks (Evil Seed, Dactys, Calix) I'm glad he's in Classics. The Great Unrest storyline is building, all we need up front is KING MIRO!

Castle Grayskull Man, he represents the best part of the 30th line, a great looking character.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Snappy Threader
    King Randor no doubt about...and...Castle Grayskullman...

Heroic Warrior
    I'm getting 1 Randor, 2 CGMs, and 3 Dekkers. I'm excited for all of them.

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    Castle Grayskull Man! Absolutely love that figure
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Castle Grayskull Man is the only thing I'm looking forward to this month. I will chop up the other two for parts. Randor's goofy puffy sleeves and dumb elf loafers will be the biggest challenges to rework.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I'm anticipatin Dekker most and can't wait for holding him in my hands!