Thread: Problems with slime

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar

Problems with slime

Okay. Like myself, many of you out there have fond memories of MOTU Evil Horde Slime. Pouring it over figures in the slime pit, filling the moat in front of Eternia's central tower, or just generally making a fun filled mess with the stuff. Unfortunately, even if one followed the slime care instructions right down to the letter, it wasn't long until the slime darkened, shrank, and dehydrated into a crusty mass at the bottom of the slime vat. Has anyone out there experimented with making their own replacement slime? There are many free recipes to be found online. I'm just wondering what other people have tried, and what seems to be the best overall, or closest thing to the original recipe that they've found. Thanks everyone! - Spikewolfe

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    you can buy slime at toys r us

But making your own slime is so much fun!

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikewolfe View Post
    But making your own slime is so much fun!
    i believe i have a magazine that explains how to do that, came out when the film Flubber was on theaters. I had that magazine, one of the few i bought over the years, i'm checking now where it can possibly be and let you know how it works.

in the meanwhile check this: How to make flubber

Slime was the greatest marketing strategy in toy history. You buy slime, pour it on your toys, ruin the toys, then buy more toys, pour more slime on them, ruin them, and buy more toys.

Yes, isn't that the truth!

I remember fighting with my brother. and not letting him destroy, a moss man. in the slime pit, only figures that could be cleaned well. I remember slimeing every other figure tho.
    Last edited by braxsis364; February 19, 2008 at 04:39pm. Reason: miss spelled

who slimed moss man? Yeah... I did.

I'm just glad Grizzlor was part of the Horde or he might look as bad as my original moss man did.
    Auto-reply: out of the office until further notice, please shoot me an e-mail below or wait for a long time to hear back... happy MOTUCing

E-mail me:
    boggs32@marshall.edu

Thanks Guys! (my Positives in TR):
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...threadid=62577

Quote Originally Posted by boggs32 View Post
    who slimed moss man? Yeah... I did.

I'm just glad Grizzlor was part of the Horde or he might look as bad as my original moss man did.
    Moss Man...heck yeah. I even slimed Grizzlor. He-Man pulled the ol switch-er-Roo with him and well.....Grizzlor got a good bath afterwards. Good Times
    Don't hesitate in dealing with Cilman Thread

Widget
    Has anyone come close to replicating the look of the original slime? If so, please share.

Thanks!