Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Masters Podcast

Global Masters Podcast

Hey guys, please check out Global Masters, a new podcast with MOTU fans from around the world. Joe, Jukka, Dewald and the occasional special guest get together to discuss MOTUC and anything related to the worlds of Eternia and Etheria. If you have comments, feedback or even want to join us on the show, please feel free to post it here on He-Man.org!

Link:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...podbean.com%2F

Global Masters is also available on Itunes!

Itunes Feed:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...an.com%2Ffeed/

ENJOY!

- - - Updated - - -

For our next episode of Global Masters and in the spirit of Halloween, we will be discussing the Witches, Wizards and Monsters in the worlds of Eternia and Etheria!

So my question to everyone out there is:

1. Who is your favourite witch, wizard, warlock, creature or monster on Eternia or Etheria?

2. Which witches, wizards, warlocks, creatures or monsters do you most want to see in MOTUC?

Who is the real protector of Grayskull?

Jukka, I really enjoyed the interview with Dean Stefan. Any chance you can do the same with Ian Richter - I would like to hear his ideas about how would the story continue and other stuff ... Thanks a lot for the podcast - it's great!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
    Jukka, I really enjoyed the interview with Dean Stefan. Any chance you can do the same with Ian Richter - I would like to hear his ideas about how would the story continue and other stuff ... Thanks a lot for the podcast - it's great!
    When I get a hold of Ian, I'd love to do an interview with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
    Glad you enjoyed the podcast! We have a lot of great things planned for future episodes.

Global Masters Episode 4

Hey guys, here is the link to Global masters Episode 4:

And for those of you who make use of Itunes:
    https://itunes.apple.com/za/podcast/...120086785&mt=2

Enjoy!

A lot of good things coming up!
    Worlds Biggest Meteorb Fan!

If you guys get Cam Clarke, I'd be totally in shock! Mostly cause Cam Clarke is so awesome and my favorite male voice actor EVER!!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Heroic Warrior StraightEdgeHe-Man's Avatar
    Love the podcast guys, I've been listening to every episode as they come out
    Most Wanted MOTUC's not shown: Quake, Sagitar, Dark Dream, Filmation Garth (post transformation), Filmation Evil Seed, MYP Miro, Lord Masque

Hi Everyone! Global Masters Episode 5 is out and this one is dedicated to all the listeners! Anthony Childers joins us as we discuss fan feedback!

Link:

Quote Originally Posted by benzie-man View Post
    Hi Everyone! Global Masters Episode 5 is out and this one is dedicated to all the listeners! Anthony Childers joins us as we discuss fan feedback!

Link:
    Yup, I was the lucky MOTU Fan who was welcomed onto the very friendly Global Masters Podcast as a guest speaker.
    All Fans have a chance to join the show as a guest speaker. Just visit there Facebook page an comment your feedback an questions or images and the next time a fan episode comes up, another lucky fan will be drawn at complete random to be on the show as well.

Visit there Facebook page via this link...
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...st%3Ffref%3Dts

Episode 5 is now out and available for download for those who missed this show, or who do not yet know of the Global Masters Podcast!

Join Joe, Dewald and Jukka for our Global Masters Christmas themed discussion! Merry Christmas Global Masters!

Episode 6 is now available!

Also Check out our Christmas themed jingle!

AWESOME!!! More Global Masters!! An just in time for the Holidays. WOO HOO!!

I gotta say guys, this really is a great podcast. The inner fanboy in me really comes out during the shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Star of the Morning View Post
    I gotta say guys, this really is a great podcast. The inner fanboy in me really comes out during the shows.
    Glad to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Star of the Morning View Post
    Glad you enjoy the show. If there is a topic you want us to discuss let us know and we will.

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    AWESOME!!! More Global Masters!! An just in time for the Holidays. WOO HOO!!
    Indeed. Thanks for the shout out to the chatroom...
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

Hey guys, great podcast.
    Really enjoyed the Christmas show, I've been meaning to post about it since before Christmas now. Was great to hear such a large part of the show dedicated to an issue of the UK comics. I have great memories of the UK comics from my childhood, but one thing you have to remember if your reading the UK comics for the first time as an adult is that comics in the UK are aimed at a much younger audience then they are in the USA.

I just listened to Ep8 last night. Thanks for the advise on assembling Granamyr. I'm still waiting for my Granamyr to arrive but will definitely use this advise when I come to assemble him.

Origin stories tend to be my favourite stories so now I can't wait for your next episode
    The UK comics did quite a few origin stories, now most of these were fleshed out versions of origins from the Style Guide, but whats interesting is that in most cases these were the only two sources that covered an origin for many of these characters.

You say your dong Rio Blast and Snout Spout first. While I'm sure you already now this, Rio Blast's origin is covered in #65 and #28 of the UK comic and Snout Spout's is told in #26, there is also a good story in #41 where Snout Spout gets the chance to turn back into a human.

If you looking for some suggestions on other origin stories then here's a few others that are featured in the UK comic:
    Moss Man's in #67 and Sy-Klone's in #71 could make quite an interesting topic as both are very different from the their MYP and MOTUC origin's.
    Grizzlor in #62 is interesting as his MOTUC bio was based on it.
    Modulok in #64 as some similarities with his Filmation origin, as he is a scientist called Galen Nycroft, but other then that its a very different interpretation of his Style Guide story, which as I'm sure you know is very different to his mini-comic story.
    The Snakemen's origin in #27 is again similar to their other origin stories (as I'm sure they were all based on the Style Guide origin) but not exactly the same.
    Ninjor and Scare Glow's origin is #9 of the Adventure magazine is a great story, with some similarities to the mini-comic.
    But one of my favourites is the origin of Dragstor (real name: Theydon) and Extendar (real name: Doodon) from #31 and reprinted in full colour in #28 of the Adventure magazine.

All of these issues are available in the publishing section of the Org, but they are hard to read on-line as the pages are all out of order, so it's best to save each page then read the issue off-line,
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Hey guys, great podcast.
    Really enjoyed the Christmas show, I've been meaning to post about it since before Christmas now. Was great to hear such a large part of the show dedicated to an issue of the UK comics. I have great memories of the UK comics from my childhood, but one thing you have to remember if your reading the UK comics for the first time as an adult is that comics in the UK are aimed at a much younger audience then they are in the USA.

I just listened to Ep8 last night. Thanks for the advise on assembling Granamyr. I'm still waiting for my Granamyr to arrive but will definitely use this advise when I come to assemble him.

Origin stories tend to be my favourite stories so now I can't wait for your next episode
    The UK comics did quite a few origin stories, now most of these were fleshed out versions of origins from the Style Guide, but whats interesting is that in most cases these were the only two sources that covered an origin for many of these characters.

You say your dong Rio Blast and Snout Spout first. While I'm sure you already now this, Rio Blast's origin is covered in #65 and #28 of the UK comic and Snout Spout's is told in #26, there is also a good story in #41 where Snout Spout gets the chance to turn back into a human.

If you looking for some suggestions on other origin stories then here's a few others that are featured in the UK comic:
    Moss Man's in #67 and Sy-Klone's in #71 could make quite an interesting topic as both are very different from the their MYP and MOTUC origin's.
    Grizzlor in #62 is interesting as his MOTUC bio was based on it.
    Modulok in #64 as some similarities with his Filmation origin, as he is a scientist called Galen Nycroft, but other then that its a very different interpretation of his Style Guide story, which as I'm sure you know is very different to his mini-comic story.
    The Snakemen's origin in #27 is again similar to their other origin stories (as I'm sure they were all based on the Style Guide origin) but not exactly the same.
    Ninjor and Scare Glow's origin is #9 of the Adventure magazine is a great story, with some similarities to the mini-comic.
    But one of my favourites is the origin of Dragstor (real name: Theydon) and Extendar (real name: Doodon) from #31 and reprinted in full colour in #28 of the Adventure magazine.

All of these issues are available in the publishing section of the Org, but they are hard to read on-line as the pages are all out of order, so it's best to save each page then read the issue off-line,
    Thank you for all the feedback, and I am glad the Granamyr advice helped you. And Episode 9 or the Origins of Rio-Blast and Snout Spout are up now. Enjoy! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...har.es%2FCnQIM

Excellent podcast, guys. Very nice insight, nice flow. Time to go back and listen to the past ones! Thanks!
    Please see my arts gallery here: www.pcpfh.wordpress.com Have fun browsing!

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by MLHumble View Post
    Excellent podcast, guys. Very nice insight, nice flow. Time to go back and listen to the past ones! Thanks!
    I love these. I too have some older ones to get through yet.....keep it up guys...

Really enjoyed Episode 9 on the Origins of Rio-Blast and Snout Spout guys, hope you keep the Origins episodes coming
    I downloaded Episode 10 yesterday and am looking forward to listening to it.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26