Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Up: 11/15 Sale:Castle Grayskullman™, Uncle Sam, Ghostbusters™ & Weapons Pack?

It's Up: 11/15 Sale:Castle Grayskullman™, Uncle Sam, Ghostbusters™ & Weapons Pack?

11/15 Sale:Castle Grayskullman™, Uncle Sam, Ghostbusters™ & More

Posted by Admin on October 25, 2012

Toy Fans,

Last summer, we held a contest where fans submitted their concepts for a new MOTUC character. Daniel Benedict’s Castle Grayskullman™ blew everyone away and we’re stoked to finally see it come to life on Thursday, November 15th as the final figure in the MOTU 30th Anniversary Series! Along with Castle Grayskullman™, we’ll also have new figures from Ghostbusters™ and a whole lot more. Be here at 9 a.m. PT (12 noon ET) and here’s what you’ll find:
    November 15th Monthly Sale*

MOTU 30th Anniversary Series: Castle Grayskull Man™ Create-a-Character Contest Winner (included with MOTU 30th Anniversary subscriptions)
    MOTUC: King Randor® Eternos Palace™ – “Filmation look” (monthly figure, included with Club Eternia® subscriptions)
    MOTUC: Dekker™ (monthly figure, included with Club Eternia® subscriptions)
    DCU: Uncle Sam (monthly figure, included with Club Infinite Earths subscriptions)
    DCU: Constantine (monthly figure, included with Club Infinite Earths subscriptions)
    Ghostbusters™ II: Courtroom Ray Stantz “Courtroom” (with Tony Scoleri ghost)
    JLU: 3-Pack Featuring Blue Beetle / Fire / Booster Gold

MattyCollector.com Essentials*

While you’re here, be sure to stop by our Essentials shop where you can stock up and save on combined shipping!

6″ Flight Stands
    DCU Super Powers Stands
    Ghostbusters™ PKE Meter Prop Replica
    Ghostbusters™ 6″ Ray Stantz
    Ghostbusters™ 6” Peter Venkman
    Infinite Heroes Figure Stands
    MOTUC Battle Cat®
    MOTUC Bubble Power™ She-Ra®
    MOTUC Castle Grayskull® Diorama & Stands
    MOTUC Eternian Palace Guards™ Figure 2-Pack
    MOTUC He-Man®
    MOTUC Hordak®
    MOTUC King Hssss™
    NEW! MOTUC Snake Mountain™ Stands
    MOTUC Panthor®
    MOTUC She-Ra®
    MOTUC Skeletor®
    MOTUC Swiftwind™
    NEW! MOTUC Weapons Pak: Great Unrest
    MOTUC Wind Raider™
    Voltron® Blazing Sword Voltron®

* Availability is subject to change – products often sell out fast, so shop early for best selection!

November Subscription Key Dates

If you’re a subscription holder, here are the important dates to note for November 2012: Your subscription will renew 5 calendar days before the on-sale date, at which time your card will be authorized for the full amount of your order, so plan to have funds available before Saturday, November 10th. Subscription orders should begin shipping approximately Monday, November 12th, three business days before the November 15th on-sale date, and your card will be charged the full amount at this time.

If you need to change your billing information, shipping address, or email address please call 1-877-GO-MATTY by November 5th. And if for any reason your subscription has been cancelled, please call to get reinstated and you’ll receive the November figure(s).

Remember, the sale starts Thursday, November 15th at 9 a.m. PT (12 noon ET). Want an email reminder? Click here to register. Or, join me on Facebook, Twitter and in our Fan Forums and you’ll get reminders there, too.

–Matty
    Last edited by Nemisythe; October 26, 2012 at 10:47am.
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

No re-issues? I guess they are hoarding those for BF/CM? Oh well we still get 3 awesome figures!

Who's ready for an epic WSOD battle? With the excellent CGM, & the icon Randy is...this is gonna be bad.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

I filled in so many holes in my collection last Black Friday! Here's hoping I can get the few more I need. Still kicking myself for passing on Scareglow!
    Fond memories of that weekend Man At Arms. Faker. Webstor. Teela. Clawful. Stratos. Orko and Adam. Panthor. Keldor. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!

Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    I filled in so many holes in my collection last Black Friday! Here's hoping I can get the few more I need. Still kicking myself for passing on Scareglow!
    Fond memories of that weekend Man At Arms. Faker. Webstor. Teela. Clawful. Stratos. Orko and Adam. Panthor. Keldor. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!
    Oh yeah, taking it to the overpriced Ebay items last year....Teela, MAA, Tri-Klops & Adora for me, just nabbed BA He-Man on the 15th....I really don't need anything else if they have another one....but depending on what is offered, I may see if Buzz Off comes back....I had him as a kid, but never cared much for him, but to pick him up cheap....yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post
    No re-issues? I guess they are hoarding those for BF/CM? Oh well we still get 3 awesome figures!

Who's ready for an epic WSOD battle? With the excellent CGM, & the icon Randy is...this is gonna be bad.
    Sometimes they don't show the re-releases for sale until a week or so before hand....don't know why, maybe to build hype or something...
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

ya... gonna be a bad sale day. only need 1 of each of the 3 new figs for this month here... but scalpors will be out in HEAVY force for Filmation Randor just to be able to resale him at double or triple the price.
    Sadly, I am already expecting this to be yet another [please wait for 5 seconds loading page of death] month where I get kicked outta placing my full order an ending up having to hit the secondary market to finish this month out...
    Last edited by Replikor; October 25, 2012 at 11:03pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    ya... gonna be a bad sale day. only need 1 of each of the 3 new figs for this month here... but scalpors will be out in HEAVY force for Filmation Randor just to be able to resale him at double or triple the price.
    Sadly, I am already expecting this to be yet another [please wait for 5 seconds loading page of death] month where I get kicked outta placing my full order an ending up having to hit the secondary market to finish this month out...
    This month was the worst WSOD I have ever had to deal with since I started back in August last year, now I know the first days were horrible I've heard, but if they were as bad or worse than the 15th was, I feel for everyone back in the early days of MOTUC....wow.

I got page resets like 3 times, where I had to refresh to go back to the sale page, just to wait through more WSOD....but using Chrome I got in while Firefox was still refreshing....still sucked horribly, and I got in just before Rattlor sold out....but I did have him PO'd at BBTS just in case like I always try to do.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Only need CGM on sale day. Surprised they're still re-issuing figures after how many times they've been put up on sale day in the past (how much extra stock do they have?). Not a bad thing though as i guess there's always those that have just come into the line or something.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Well re-issues or not, the regular sale, BF/CM & December are gonna be brutal on the ol' wallet.

Oh by the Goddess I pray for a better sale day than last one. I'm pretty calm & relaxed but 10 min. of WSOD & I was flippin' out! I'm too far behind to miss stuff.

Yeah Rep, I'm thinking you're right on Scalp-Or. I'll just become Brow-Zor Heroic Master of running Windows, FireFox, Chrome, etc.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Wait, what? I thought CGM was in Dec?

I have a question though. I am moving on Nov 21st. As such, what should I do about my subs? Depending when Matty ships them out will determine where I live when they will arrive. Should I have them ship them to my new address or should I have them shipped to my old address? I mean, if they ship them out on time, they will probably arrive before the 21st. If they ship them out late, they will arrive when I am at my new place.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Have them shipped to a friend/family member. That seems safest.

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    I'll grab King Randor and the Castle Grayskull Wraith but I'll also wait for the reissues and for the Black Friday...
    The last Black Friday I wasn't so expert (it was my first MOTUC year) and when I arrived Scare-Glow, one of my favorite characters, was already sold-out.
    Now, after an year it's the only one that I need to complete my collection... finger crossed!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Have them shipped to a friend/family member. That seems safest.
    That is not possible at this point in time for various reasons and I don't have any family members that live here.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Well, I'll be getting all of the MOTUC figures through my subs but I'm kind of interested in ordering John Constantine.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

I'm glad nothing is coming out because I need everything to go into that BF sale. Roboto is the only figure I still need loose but I need a whole bunch of them for my nephew and for extra display options.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

I have high hopes for the BF/Cybermonday sell me too!
    GozzoMan, Heroic Cherry Picker

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post

I have a question though. I am moving on Nov 21st. As such, what should I do about my subs? Depending when Matty ships them out will determine where I live when they will arrive. Should I have them ship them to my new address or should I have them shipped to my old address? I mean, if they ship them out on time, they will probably arrive before the 21st. If they ship them out late, they will arrive when I am at my new place.
    Hope this may help:

1. Are you going to be living in the same area as you currently do now?

2.Which service delivers your product?

Cause if this delivery is to come during your move you may have whatever service you use hold your shipment at their facility, PO or schedule a redelivery after?

What I recommend to people whom live on my route is to place a hold on their mail during the transition which allows them to get to their new location and then await their deliveries once the verification goes through (the process takes usually about 5 days). But when you place it on hold you have to give a generalized time of how long (you're allowed to have it held for about 1 month) so choose according. Especially if you know who your guys are you can simply explain to them and possibly they may help assist you in this as well. I mean you may have some one who does this or not but you never know....
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Well, I'll be getting all of the MOTUC figures through my subs but I'm kind of interested in ordering John Constantine.
    me too except replace that with Definitely ordering a Constantine..I don't eve collect DC figures anymore, but I can't pass on a John figure by any means
    http://www.DoomKick.com -Toys reviews, news, and a whole lot of Kicking!

Snappy Threader
    I was once again hoping for Tri-Klops and Buzz Off.....well maybe the BF/CM sale will come through for me.

so no one has commented that the recent weapons pack is for sale too?
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Only need CG Man so hopefully it'll be a easy, breezy sales day for me.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    so no one has commented that the recent weapons pack is for sale too?
    Straight on to the Essentials list! That must have been a major flop last month.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post

I have mine shipped to work, so Steal-Or doesnt stop by my house before I get home to collect them myself.

Sitting high upon the Eternian porcelain throne.
    I don't think this sale date will be nearly as bad as the last one. I think a lot of the rush contributing to the "Please wait 5 seconds" screens was due to Black Lion. The lions are hard as h e l l to get on sale day, and woe to you if you don't have a Voltron sub!

Snappy Threader
    TG answered a ? on the matty forums (which I sometimes troll for info) that it is likely we will see reissues on the 11/15 sale. He says they are working through the last of their older stock, 2013 will be only a handful of older figures and that they are on last call for 2009-2011 figures (many of which are long gone). I just hope they still have Buzz Off and Tri-Klops.....

Heroic Warrior
    I thought for sure MAA would be re-issued for the last time on the 15th.